• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
first proper clinton cheer in a while. good answer by her too.

JCX

Why?

I'm willing to bet I grew up much much poorer than most gaffers. I'm not saying access to college shouldnt be more affordable, but a 10 hour a week job is more than reasonable for a free education.

Not everyone has your ability, and I'm saying this as someone who worked 2 jobs while going to college full time. I would have done better in college had I not needed to work. I would have had more time for internships, to participate in organisations, etc.

Damerman

CRPogQAVEAA89mv.jpg:large

Presented without comment

human trash...i always hated this guy... always.

ibyea

Banned
Damn Clinton calling out the Republicans

And Bernie called US an international embarassment, only developed country without maternity

Atilac

I know, that extreme privledge of growing up in poverty.

I grew up in extreme poverty, worked 18 hours a week in college and had help from my single mother - ended up accruing over 60k in student loans. Wanna continue to run with your boot strap story is anything other than extreme luck?

HylianTom

Banned
As we get closer to General Election Day, the siren song of history towards swing female voters is going to get stronger. She's lucky to have that realm of issues down pat.

oneils

That's how I don't know how you paid for the majority of your tuition with 20 hour work weeks.

Maybe that was during the study semester. He might have worked more during the summer. It's how I paid for mine - albeit my education was much cheaper here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom