• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

Sometimes I wish we could just combine Sanders and Clinton into a single person. That would solve all of our problems.

Grover

Banned
money in politics literally affects everything

you're not going to truly fix any big system until thats fixed first

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
That's such a shitty question.

It's impossible to answer that question without you looking like an asshole. They're dodging his question but with good cause.

ICKE

Banned
What does that mean? You can't dictate upfront how justices rule specific cases.

You can't simply rule against citizens united. You need to have a case that goes through the system first and even then the consequences of the ruling might slightly alter the legal reality. That answer is infuriating if you have studied law at all -_-

Please enlighten us.
Well, it's pretty insulting to think minorities are so feeble-minded that citing Flint's demographic breakdown will make them grovel at Sander's feet, for one. If Sanders fans really think it's that easy, they have another thing coming to them. The notion of how minorities just need to shut up and take their Bernie medicine behind such posts is kind of more than a bit agitating and this point and if Sanders and his supporters still don't understand why that is, then Clinton has got this thing in the bag.

Zona

Wasn't this an immigration question? And if Mitch McConnell is still in office you've probably failed to sway him.

Eh, Bill Clinton has always been beloved by black people, despite policies which harmed us. I think that, among all ages of African-Americans, Hillary Clinton carries that love.

People Under 25 (or under 30) barely remember Bill's presidency (or don't at all). I remember virtually none of it. Like I said, my experience. Very subjective. I'd love to see a poll on this, honestly.

US national security, not interests. If we are talking about interests, yea Russia is a very annoying problem. NK has options to do significant global damage if pushed to the brink. But Russia annexing a weak neighbor (which is horrible) does not mean it could ever threaten the US in its current state.

Uh of course it does? You need a military capability and the political power to do just that and get away from it and about national security. Russia has far more capability to destroy the US, because you know, they have the capability to actually deliver nuclear weapons, the ability to strike the military and be somewhere on par with the US militarily, and actual have navy which is greatly need to project power. NK has none of that.

Geist-

When was the last time there was a top to bottom streamlining of federal government. I'm just curious how likely she will be able to accomplish something like that.

ATF487

Yup. Canceled out.

He was just saving time, combining Crimea and Area

11 million shadow people?

I'm frightened.

No-Face.png

Anecdotal, but I am a black man and have never encountered a pro-hillary person among all of my black friends. (All three of them) They're Bernie supporters. Their parents? Different story.

I don't think young African Americans are pro-clinton at all. Unless there's a poll somewhere that indicates otherwise.

She has overwhelming black support in the national and state polls...Like it isn't even close. Something like 92/8 was the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom