• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Honestly, our Prime Minister (Trudeau) comes off as a better feminist and supporter of equal gender rights then Hillary Clinton.

nib95

Banned
Because Bernie is unelectable in the general.

I think you're wrong. He's shown a tremendous up swing in popularity. This time last year he was trailing Hilary by a mile, now he's competitive. It's time people stopped underestimating both Sanders and Trump.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is this crowd entirely pro- Hillary? Everything Bernie says gets muted applause

Brinbe

She's amazing at debates (and town halls), as usual. No wonder she wants more of them.

But that's not gonna do much to convince those skeptical of her that she's trustworthy and I don't know what she can do about that at this point. If people just don't trust her, then anything she does or says just doesn't matter at this point.

THERE YOU GO, THAT'S THE ANSWER. Not because she's a woman, but because she'd be the best damn President.

pigeon

Banned
"Bernie Sanders, are you destroying history?"

In fairness, Obama destroyed history first, so in this respect Sanders will really be a continuation of Obama's policies.

WarMacheen

Hey Bern, what do you think about upsetting history by blocking Hil

wtf kind of goddamn bullshit fucking question is that. Fuck these moderators

hom3land

She's amazing at debates (and town halls), as usual. No wonder she wants more of them.

But that's not gonna do much to convince those skeptical of her that she's trustworthy and I don't know what she can do about that at this point. If people just don't trust her, then anything she does or says just doesn't matter at this point.

THERE YOU GO, THAT'S THE ANSWER. Not because she's a woman, but because she'd be the best damn President.

Which is funny because a few months ago she was fighting to keep it to just 3 debates.

I'm really tired of Bernie giving no specifics and not addressing that everyone who looks into his plans say they aren't fiscally sound. He just goes back into his stump speech and ignores the concerns.

Kthulhu

No, not at all. In fact, my partner (Japanese) got an awesome GP and only had to pay for prescription drugs which were cheap. And if you receive benefits, then the NHS will pay for them (including Dental work).

But that wasn't what I meant. The actual level of care in the UK is criticised all the time. It's strange to hear it be so envied.

Level of care you get in the UK is probably more than some people here could ever hope for. One of my coworkers who has insurance doesn't go to the dentist because she can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom