• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
12552682_1169487213097516_1888312663532546682_n.jpg

bwahahahahaah, haven't seen that.

Bernie doing well on this issue.

"me, obama, bernie and have more donations than anybody!"

Bernie has more donors than any other political campaign in the history of the country, there is no we.

Just say: Yes, there's a SuperPAC supporting me. Because you have the Koch brothers on the other side who want to do irreparable harm. And I'm going to use every thing I can to stop them.

That's a terrible answer. If only for the optics of it

No race relations got a light shined on them under Obama. Big difference. The shit was always here, just no one talked about it.

In what way? Or do you mean that now because more people are noticing what black people have been dealing with things are worse? Are you suggesting they were better under Bush?

Like I said, maybe I'm missing some context, but I never said it got worst under Obama, it's just been really bad under him.

Obama hasn't really improved a goddamn thing regarding race relations. Not saying he hasn't tried, but as you all allude to, things are just as shitty as they've ever been. To have someone say that, as president they will improve that, is not a bad answer IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom