• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut him some slack, hes like 75 years old. I'm sure campaigning every day. I'm sure it takes its toll on him.

12552682_1169487213097516_1888312663532546682_n.jpg

injurai

Banned
Wow, he extended her a gracious hand.

edit: What the hell is this response from Hillary? Max Revenue? The hell? So much posturing.

Emarv

"I agree"
"No, I agree but a little differently"
"K but I agree but this"
"Hmm yes pretty much but this"
"I agree but how about --"
"How -- oh, sorry, I didn't mean to --"
"-- no no you're fine"
"-- interrupt. Oh, okay. No you go."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, of course."
"K, I agree."

lol

I don't know why Hilary felt a need to linger on that children issue longer.

eh, she's correct there. People were sending kids from honduras to the US border by themselves or via human traffickers, out of the hope the US would take them permanently.

If you don't shut that down, that trafficking will INCREASE, not decrease. It's not a good situation to be in, but the US absoutely has to refuse them.

rtcn63

"I agree"
"No, I agree but a little differently"
"K but I agree but this"
"Hmm yes pretty much but this"
"I agree but how about --"
"How -- oh, sorry, I didn't mean to --"
"-- no no you're fine"
"-- interrupt. Oh, okay. No you go."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, of course."
"K, I agree."

tumblr_lxyvofWIXS1ql8xx7o1_500.png

ezrarh

Honestly - I don't know why can't we just offer more money for just food. We practically throw away half the food in supermarkets so more people buying food isn't going to mess up supply.

nib95

Banned
"I haven't seen any proposals..." - Hillary
"It's my proposal, check it out" - Bernie
That gave me a solid chuckle.

Yea that was good. She totally glossed over that question. Seemed like she didn't want to commit to his increase tax to the wealthiest stance.

nillah

Banned
Yeah people ("the masses") are dumb and you should talk with only a 200 words-vocabulary like Donald Trump, or they won't understand.

Woah there.

Any who, what Bernie Feel the Burn Sanders says is all hopeful and dandy but also very naive

In what way? Or do you mean that now because more people are noticing what black people have been dealing with things are worse? Are you suggesting they were better under Bush?
The right went fucking nuts over Obama and ratcheted up dog whistle reporting which in turn ratcheted up racial tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom