• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 PC Beta Thread - Codes are redeemable, preload starts Friday 25th, 10AM PDT

Kudo

Just cancelled my Amazon order, gonna beg once before ripping myself a new one and paying that 49€ GMG is offering this at.
If someone out there has a unused code you don't have need for, hit me up.

Gothos

3 hours!!! Man, I've been waiting so long to play this on PC :) Wonder how good it utilises SSD. I installed beta on normal drive first to check performance and would prefer to keep it there. Hopefuly SSD is not mandatory.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Doesn't CDK only have the EU version of D2 on its site? You can just cancel your preorder and get a refund. They're pretty good with that.

Funny, I checked my email and I was mistaken, bought mine off GMG so I'm good. lol

Man my heart dropped for sec there. Unfortunately I have to go in to work today, but hopefully I can get the day off tomorrow.

OK how do I get back to the platform select screen? I checked a while ago but PC wasn't available, and now that it's here I can't find the page. I already redeemed my beta key a while ago

Edit: nvm, got it.

Lemrik

Neo Member
I have an amazon.de preorder code which i don´t need.
First one who draws the Destiny logo in MSPaint will get it.

I´m so funny -.-

Kudo

I have an amazon.de preorder code which i don´t need.
First one who draws the Destiny logo in MSPaint will get it.

I´m so funny -.-

Beggars can't be choosers.

BHMLjNQ.png

Mupod

if amazon hasn't sent your key yet just contact support and they'll give it to you.

my problem is that my key is coming up as already used, and they don't seem to be able to do anything about that.

Guess I could always just preorder on battle.net and cancel later if I decide not to get it, or go with the console version, or whatever.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Looking forward to seeing how my 760 handles this, lol. Destiny 2 is looking to be the game that finally gets me to upgrade my video card.

Shikoba

if amazon hasn't sent your key yet just contact support and they'll give it to you.

my problem is that my key is coming up as already used, and they don't seem to be able to do anything about that.

Guess I could always just preorder on battle.net and cancel later if I decide not to get it, or go with the console version, or whatever.

I contacted them and all I got was "we will elivate your concern to a higher level, expect an email" -_-;

Mupod

Looking forward to seeing how my 760 handles this, lol. Destiny 2 is looking to be the game that finally gets me to upgrade my video card.

My friend is going to try with his ati 5770. I don't think he has a chance, but it's shocking how long that PC has lasted him. He played through XCOM 2 with that card.

I'm pretty happy it has SLI support, not many games these days have it at launch. But nvidia seems to be all in on this one marketing-wise.

Sykotik

Contacting Amazon chat didn't help. Said they'd inform the marketing and promotion team and they'd get back to me in 1-2 business days.

Rip.

Wag

My friend is going to try with his ati 5770. I don't think he has a chance, but it's shocking how long that PC has lasted him. He played through XCOM 2 with that card.

I'm pretty happy it has SLI support, not many games these days have it at launch. But nvidia seems to be all in on this one marketing-wise.

It might have SLI support, but I don't have any high hopes in how well it's implemented.

I was thinking of purchasing a 2nd 1080Ti for my setup (I game at 4k) but so few new games supported SLI on my 980Ti I decided it wasn't worth it.

Hopefully a single Vega will be enough for higher-setting gaming @ 4k.

Renmyra

It might have SLI support, but I don't have any high hopes in how well it's implemented.

I was thinking of purchasing a 2nd 1080Ti for my setup (I game at 4k) but so few new games supported SLI on my 980Ti I decided it wasn't worth it.

Hopefully a single Vega will be enough for higher-setting gaming @ 4k.

I hope you mean Volta.

Top Bottom