• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Sorry for the late response. I would still like to trade if she's still available. It'll have to be in a few hours, though, as I don't have a wireless connection right now.

Let me know thorugh PM.

I got 3 extra Spy Ravens, 1 extra Spy Kat and 1 extra Spy Yunica.

Even with just 2 more, I'm set to max raven. I might need 1 more to do the same with Kat/Yunica.

gazele

Banned
What are you looking for?

I got a Kokopelli and an Itzamna available if you're looking for SR.

Will also give a bunch of rares from my list -

Looking For:
SR offers

Adapative Camouflage
White Buffalo Maiden
Yum Kaax
Ixmucane
Ziz

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade:
Itzamna
Kokopelli

Tlaloc
Chalchiuhtlicue
Sedna
Kwatee
Hullallo Carhuincho
Pachacamac
Chernobog
Ashura The Evil
Set
Vampire Hunter
Wakan Tanka

Emperor of Fire

would you do spy kat, spy raven, and kwatee? or is that too much?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
would you do spy kat, spy raven, and kwatee? or is that too much?

Er sorry I just copied and pasted my list from before, I'm looking for the SC Kat and SC Raven not trading them.

Do have a Kwatee for trade, not sure if theres anything else you're looking for.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Hey I put up the Ashura the Evil for trade - send me the Ixmucane when you can

Awesome. Thanks for trading!

I would also like to post my stats. Even though I am new so most of you probably don't care. :p

- Areas freed: 334
- Missions Cleared: 929
- Battles: 2739
- Defeated Spirits: 10680
- One-Hit KO's: 2869
- Spirits Acquired in Battle: 267
- Spirits Merged: 2207
- Max LV Spirits: 95
- Hunts: 37
- Spirits Summoned: 4410
- Total Acquired Spirits: 5099
- Total Acquired R Spirits: 227
- Total Acquired SR Spirits: 37
- Total Acquired Summoning Stones: 1131762
- Gameplay Time: 223 Hours

It's fun checking your stats and compare it with other peoples.

TheTwelve

O.O

Woah. Highest person on my friendslist is 250ish. I just crossed the 200 barrier myself. Congrats and good work. I can't imagine the level of opponent you're facing, since my own boys don't last as many battles as they used to at this stage. Please add TheTwelve as a friend if you've the space!

I plan to head up to San Fran Thursday night with a friend to try and get the special local area summon. They say one can only get it max 3 times. My plan is to go to Union Square, then drive a few blocks away, then drive back and see if I can repeat it. We'll see what happens.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Awesome. Thanks for trading!

I would also like to post my stats. Even though I am new so most of you probably don't care. :p

- Missions Cleared: 929
- Battles: 2739
- Defeated Spirits: 10680
- Spirits Acquired in Battle: 267
- Spirits Merged: 2207
- Max LV Spirits: 95
- Hunts: 37
- Spirits Summoned: 4410
- Total Acquired Spirits: 5099
- Total Acquired R Spirits: 227
- Total Acquired SR Spirits: 37
- Total Acquired Summoning Stones: 1131762
- Gameplay Time: 223 Hours

It's fun checking your stats and compare it with other peoples.

How you are so much further in the game by playing 100 hours less is beyond me.

baekshi

Banned
O.O

Woah. Highest person on my friendslist is 250ish. I just crossed the 200 barrier myself. Congrats and good work. I can't imagine the level of opponent you're facing, since my own boys don't last as many battles as they used to at this stage. Please add TheTwelve as a friend if you've the space!

I plan to head up to San Fran Thursday night with a friend to try and get the special local area summon. They say one can only get it max 3 times. My plan is to go to Union Square, then drive a few blocks away, then drive back and see if I can repeat it. We'll see what happens.
You can do it 3 times for the same local spirit, the last local area summon was in my city.

You have to hunt it when it shows 0 spirits obtainable, and can do it three times.

Is there a way to know how many spirits you have maxed? Towards that trophy...

Is I max a spirit, break it, then max it again, does it count twice or just once?

FrAsp

Neo Member
O.O

Haha thanks I guess! I got 3 friends on my friend list that have been over 400 for awhile now. One of them is max 459. :p
The level of the Bosses I am facing right now is 70ish and the regular spirits 66-67. I use pretty much around 30 Spirits so I can progress nicely without needing their life to heal.

I can easily add you, and I will, right now!

The Special Location Spirits are really cool. I got super lucky to have a PSN friend that lives in Paris. He got me a Baldr for my Norse Mythology collection. I love it!

carlos

Quick question:

did I screw myself over when getting the 50 orbs from the free ps plus bonus by clicking on them through the PS store and not the ingame store?

or do they just take a while until they are sent?

oni_saru

I always find it funny when people (not saying you) say "i'll never give a dime to F2P games", yet we all get dozens/hundreds of hours of enjoyment from them.

Yeah already put in $20. All for these Toro summons. >.< didn't want to spend anything but the collector in me wants a complete Toro set!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm not making too much progess right now because the spirits I fight take a lot of damage off.

Basically, it's like this:

1. Fight battles to make boss appear (involves multiple teams as HP drains)
2. Rest to recover HP for boss
3. Fight boss
4. Recover to fight more battles

I used to be able to tear through them but not anymore until I level up my guys quite a bit.

Quick question:

did I screw myself over when getting the 50 orbs from the free ps plus bonus by clicking on them through the PS store and not the ingame store?

or do they just take a while until they are sent?

Nop. It just might take a while to show up. Close the game and come back in 5 minutes.

I'm not making too much progess right now because the spirits I fight take a lot of damage off.

3. Fight boss

I used to be able to tear through them but not anymore until I level up my guys quite a bit.

Same thing. This started happening when bosses and enemies got to level 30ish. Since then, I have started to wait for "good" days to fight a specific element. Sucks.

3. Fight boss

I try to do it bit diffrently:
1. Kill all exposed bosses
2. Use leftover spirits to clear zones until bosses repeat
3. Recover while at work or slleping etc.
go back to point 1 :)

As for favourite spirit Urd easily - she is only size 2 so i can fit her in any team and she is priceless for killing raid bosses.

Major thanks to JJP, I've now got the 2 cutest spirits in the game on their way :)

Updated my trade list since I've got a few more spirit to get rid of now, some are on my Asian DoS account:

ADV
SR - Gravity Panther (x2)
(AS) R - Okikurumi (x2)
(AS) R - Shachi
(EU) R - Brigit
(EU) R - Heracles
(EU) R - Ladon
(EU) R - Balor
UC - Cyanea (x2)

Regular
(EU) R - Vampire Hunter
(AS) R - Daikokuten
(EU) R - Hermes
(EU) R - Freyja
(EU) R - Ogma
R - Asura the Evil
R - Chernobog
R - Ziz
C - Kozu & Mezu (x2)

LF
Konohanasakuya-hime
Zhuge Liang
Karyobinga
Ghost Ship
Aka-ashi
Female Shaman
Miko
Other cutie waifus
Lady of the Depths (long shot because I have no idea of the exact value of LotD)
Nine-Tailed Fox (need 2 more eventually for limit breaking, low priority)
Hua Po (same as above)

If you've got any of the above name your price, I'm willing to trade multiple spirits away for each one on the list.

I try to do it bit diffrently:
1. Kill all exposed bosses
2. Use leftover spirits to clear zones until bosses repeat
3. Recover while at work or slleping etc.
go back to point 1 :)

As for favourite spirit Urd easily - she is only size 2 so i can fit her in any team and she is priceless for killing raid bosses.

She is like a "light" LotD. Wish I had her as well but no dice.

Also, I needed some space in my friends list, so I went and deleted everyone that had less than 10 areas freed. Nothing personal, but if you are not playing the game, I guess you will care less if I remove you, I hope.

Also, Toma, 180 freed zone, ffs. lol

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Just encountered this Zone boss.

The pic made me laugh.

600px-Umibozu.jpg

Ventara

Is there a way to know how many spirits you have maxed? Towards that trophy...

Is I max a spirit, break it, then max it again, does it count twice or just once?

The trophy is glitched, so you can't get it. So is the 30 day one.

Unless someone here can say they have either of them?

If only she were actually easy to get hold of, I've combed that area for weeks without an Urd or Verdandi. EU really got the shaft in that respect since Basilisk is super common for America.

Ventara

I've seen people with the 100 level one and maybe 3 or 4 people in this thread got the 30 day trophy as well.

I'm wondering when they got it. I've read of several people on Gamefaqs who didn't get either trophy despite meeting the requirements. Maybe the issue has been fixed now, or was it working before buy not now?

The trophy is glitched, so you can't get it. So is the 30 day one.

Unless someone here can say they have either of them?

First time hearing this, man. Will dig for more info.

I think the 30 day is not glitched, it just resets after the month so you gotta get 30 days inside the same month. Not sure on the other one.

carlos

Nop. It just might take a while to show up. Close the game and come back in 5 minutes.

thank you sir, I'll try again later

I have some R's to trade,

2 Greys
2 Adaptive camo
2 Prometheus
3 wood jokers
magician
wyvern
and a couple more, just remember these at the moment

looking for:
lady of the depths
pandora
gunslinger
god of water ( I guess, sucks for him to be my only SR )

TheAznOne

I'm wondering when they got it. I've read of several people on Gamefaqs who didn't get either trophy despite meeting the requirements. Maybe the issue has been fixed now, or was it working before buy not now?

Remember those 2 long major emergency days when the servers were offline all day. You had a chance to login for like 15-20mins one day early in the morning and the other day was for a bit longer but went back down. If you didnt get on the for the 15min one, you were screwed the which majority didn't. I know like 2-3 folks from here got lucky including myself.

First time hearing this, man. Will dig for more info.

I think the 30 day is not glitched, it just resets after the month so you gotta get 30 days inside the same month. Not sure on the other one.
It's 30 day consecutive login.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Remember those 2 long major emergency days when the servers were offline all day. You had a chance to login for like 15-20mins one day early in the morning and the other day was for a bit longer but went back down. If you didnt get on the for the 15min one, you were screwed the which majority didn't. I know like 2-3 folks from here got lucky including myself.

It's 30 day consecutive login.

Yup.
That tiny window on that day is what got 99% of people who had started since day 1.

TheAznOne

Yup.
That tiny window on that day is what got 99% of people who had started since day 1.

And all thanks to the EN_DOS twitter account. On the japanese twitter, the posted that morning that the servers will be back on a few hours later but on the eng twitter, they posted the servers would be back on within the hour. An hour and 15 mins later after the tweet was posted, the servers were up for that small 15-20 time window.

My stats so far:

- Areas freed: 147
- Missions Cleared: 444
- Battles: 2231
- Defeated Spirits: 11585
- Spirits Acquired in Battle: 202
- Spirits Merged: 1097
- Max LV Spirits: 64
- Hunts: 50
- Spirits Summoned: 2677
- Total Acquired Spirits: 3178
- Total Acquired R Spirits: 122
- Total Acquired SR Spirits: 23
- Total Acquired Summoning Stones: 639908
- Gameplay Time: 145

hmm i might be farming a bit too much :)

TheAznOne

I have no idea what is going on today - normally I get like 1 gift from destiny summons a week, not 7 in a day.
I had 5 DS a couple of days ago. Was weird see those gifts out of nowhere.

Here's my stats so far:

- Areas freed: 126
- Missions Cleared: 373
- Battles: 3841
- Defeated Spirits: 16901
- One-Hit KO's: 11984
- Spirits Acquired in Battle: 288
- Spirits Merged: 1764
- Max LV Spirits: 48
- Hunts: 20
- Spirits Summoned: 2137
- Total Acquired Spirits: 2624
- Total Acquired R Spirits: 93
- Total Acquired SR Spirits: 17(4 Summons)
- Total Acquired Spirit Points: 491382
- Total Acquired Summoning Stones: 725240
- Gameplay Time: 344

Top Bottom