• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rojo

These are my stats
- Areas freed: 82
- Missions Cleared: 433
- Battles: 1379
- Defeated Spirits: 3952
- One-Hit KO's: 1183
- Spirits Acquired in Battle: 88
- Spirits Merged: 640
- Max LV Spirits: 37
- Hunts: 19
- Spirits Summoned: 1415
- Total Acquired Spirits: 1663
- Total Acquired R Spirits: 82
- Total Acquired SR Spirits: 33
- Total Acquired Spirit Points: 330312
- Total Acquired Summoning Stones: 299782
- Gameplay Time: 79

TheAznOne

Actually yeah, I could do with booting 4 of the crummy trade spirits (2 ADV, 2 regular) to the mailbox to clear some space. I only have 1 trade slot at the moment though so I'd need to do it one at a time.

Alright. What's your id so I can add you. I will put up 1 Reg and 1 ADV on my block.

Jhriad

90 at 459 areas freed. (20 starting + 25 from freed areas + 45 from orbs).

80 is at 250 areas freed.

75 is at 100 areas freed.

Seriously? I've got 65 at 4 areas freed and all I can expect between now and 100 is 10 more spots? Ugh. My collection itch has been thoroughly crushed.

Seriously? I've got 65 at 4 areas freed and all I can expect between now and 100 is 10 more spots? Ugh. My collection itch has been thoroughly crushed.

Yes. One person I traded with has 521 hours logged and 433 areas freed and only 88 spirit capacity (probably didn't max out with orbs).

putermcgee

If you get a spare Aka-ashi some time I'd love to trade for it, that along with Female Shaman is one of the two Asian region battle spirits I'd like to get hold of.
I don't think I've ever captured a Female Shaman, but next time I get an Aka-ashi, I'll let you know.

Still looking for Spy Costume Kat!

I have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)

JJP12

I don't think I've ever captured a Female Shaman, but next time I get an Aka-ashi, I'll let you know.

Still looking for Spy Costume Kat!

I have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Gade (UC, Gravity Rush, metal)
Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)
Spy Kat for Ninetailed fox?

Amn

Neo Member
Spy Kat for Ninetailed fox?

putermcgee obviously gets first dibs, but I'll do this trade if he doesn't want to. I have two Nine-tail foxes that I need to turn into (preferably) Spy Kats. Spy Raven would work too, just not as pressing a need.

JJP12

putermcgee obviously gets first dibs, but I'll do this trade if he doesn't want to. I have two Nine-tail foxes that I need to turn into (preferably) Spy Kats. Spy Raven would work too, just not as pressing a need.

I have a few spy Kats, I can trade with you too. My ID is JJP12 if you want to add me.

putermcgee

Just offered for both of them! Just in time for maintenance lol
Perfect. I just realized the maintenance is going to start. I accepted the requests, so at least we'll knock out a couple of hours in the process.

When accepting the trades, they switched positions after the first one, so I accidentally hit the button for immediate delivery. Thankfully, I had no Destiny Orbs because I also hit the confirmation button that pops up. There are too many ways to make mistakes like that if you're not giving it 100% of your focus!

JJP12

Yes this was a very slick last minute trade! But yeah luckily you had 0 orbs. I once wasted 10 orbs to heal my spirits during mindless grinding. I'm much more careful now lol

putermcgee

I'm just happy I'm about to hit 300 Raid Bosses because this is my third Bad Luck day in a row, and I can barely touch them now (especially since they've been leveled up so much). I think I'll just focus on grinding out some Spirit Points for now.

Rojo

My updated trade list

FT
SR
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
Tezcatlipoca
Phoenix
Manannan Mac Lir
Zilant
First Motherx2
Kokopelli
Joker of Light
Adv R
Yellow Body
Blue Body
White body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhquix2
Witchx2
Nekomata
Spy Ravenx5
Spy Katx5
Spy Yunicax4
Balor
Cronus

R
Sedna
Greys
Ah Puchx3
Pandora
Nanna
Valkyrie
Chernobog
Zizx2

LF
Isis
Robin Hood
Athena
Aphrodite
Female Spirits in general

Rixa

She is like a "light" LotD. Wish I had her as well but no dice.

Iam trying to purebreed mine, problem being I can only capture it through battle or by luck get it from hunt. Ive merged 1 more Urd after I took this screen cap.
2014-05-05-183240.jpg

TheAznOne

Iam trying to purebreed mine, problem being I can only capture it through battle or by luck get it from hunt. Ive merged 1 more Urd after I took this screen cap.

I might have to farm her also. Liking her stats. Just gotta get to that area hopefully in the near future. Goal right now is to unlock genie for summons.

Rixa

I might have to farm her also. Liking her stats. Just gotta get to that area hopefully in the near future. Goal right now is to unlock genie for summons.

Slow process to capture Urds, capture rate is ~1/500 killed spirit. Basically you capture on that area (Sweden) Common LRRH quite frequently, and some UC Verdandis plus few Skulds, also you can get Fire Princes and some Water & Earth Princes.

In that area I did for fun max LRRH (and later accidentally merged it to wrong spirit :p).

So I got Joker of Light for trade

Is someone willing to trade it for Gravity Panther + something ?

Something preferable being some weaker earth or metal SR

Slow process to capture Urds, capture rate is ~1/500 killed spirit. Basically you capture on that area (Sweden) Common LRRH quite frequently, and some UC Verdandis plus few Skulds, also you can get Fire Princes and some Water & Earth Princes.

In that area I did for fun max LRRH (and later accidentally merged it to wrong spirit :p).

So very jealous of that Urd, I've farmed that area hundreds of times and only have 1 Verdandi and 1 Red Riding Hood to show for it. It's an absolutely terrible area for farming.

Rixa

So very jealous of that Urd, I've farmed that area hundreds of times and only have 1 Verdandi and 1 Red Riding Hood to show for it. It's an absolutely terrible area for farming.

That area has been my grind area from the beginning of game (havent found better). Most of my "One-Hit Spirit Knockouts 13924" are from grinding that area.

That area has been my grind area from the beginning of game (havent found better). Most of my "One-Hit Spirit Knockouts 13924" are from grinding that area.

What level are you encountering them at? It's a lvl 17 area for me so they always sit just outside of OHKO range.

lvl depends on your starting positions - for me they are lvl 12 (still one shotable for any element with that day blessing except metal)

Does noone want the UC Scrap Metal Shark/Octopus and UC Sin? They're Battle Spirits. I can hold onto them until trade slots are available for both parties. :p

Also, I'm offering the Suzaku (SR) for 3 Ninetails or 1 Water/Wood Joker + Ninetails.

RpgN

Isn't it a great feeling to wake up early in the morning and see that you have received a Cuhullin as a gift through destiny summoning? I've had him twice that way odd enough :3

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
id is darkside31337

Looking For:

Adapative Camouflage
White Buffalo Maiden
Ixmucane
Ziz

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade:

Sedna
Tlaloc x 3
Chalchiuhtlicue
Pachacamac
Set x 2
Kanaloa
Vampire Hunter
Ashura the Evil
Chernobog

Emperor of Fire

Well, I keep failing to get more Asura since I keep trading them away, LOLOLOL.

I don't even want to max one anymore. Good thing I haven't started yet.

That and why does everyone like an oversized fully burned turkey?

This is like some NFL draft shit lol, trading future spirits but it sounds good to me. You can have whichever one I get first.

When does the next raid start anyway? Next Thursday?

15th. And unlike the current raid, raid3 raid boss now appear pretty evenly.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

No Ziz mobbing allowed in here. Ziz actually looks unique compared to devil-vishnu and Evil-Belobog :p

@Darkside - my Adaptive Camo for Set ?

Oh I got my Ashura reserved for you as long as you can give me Chernobog for it :D

Top Bottom