• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Just helping out people on my friends list kill raid bosses so I can get to 300 before its over. This was by far the easiest one :p

6lgTXnal.jpg

JzGrlp2l.jpg

I take it you did something for the greater good and rid the world of the minions first before tackling the boss. Otherwise the minions will return and stab you in the back later.

Rixa

Ooh my first "short" distance hunt R. 37.4km was distance, bearing to yellow luckiest direction.
Maybe I need to max Excalibur (got 4 of them now), a new projecct when old ones aint finished...

id is darkside31337

Looking For:

Adapative Camouflage
White Buffalo Maiden
Ixmucane
Ziz

Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade:

Sedna
Tlaloc x 3
Chalchiuhtlicue
Pachacamac
Set x 2
Kanaloa
Vampire Hunter
Ashura the Evil
Chernobog

Emperor of Fire
I can give you a cam for Chal

I really need to start trading to make more room in my inventory.
PM or reply if interested. I'm at work all day so I can't trade until tonight, but I'll try to respond. PSN ID = SavoryCade

For Trade:
SR
Igaluk
Joker of Water

R
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)
Ixmucane
Adaptive Camouflage
Sedna
God of Fish
Cernnunos
Spider Mother
Ashura the Evil

UC
Dazhbog
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Raven (Gravity Rush)
Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Gade (Gravity Rush)
Cyanea (Gravity Rush)
Nevi Mossui (Gravity Rush)

Looking For:
SR
Phoenix
Thunderbird
First Mother
<something good for metal or earth>

R
Unicorn
Ah Puch
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Hotei
Hermes
Ziz
Spy Costume Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Spy Costume Kat (Gravity Rush)
<something good for metal or earth>

UC
Shin
Jiangshi

In the previous page I said:

4th day in a row of average luck. I am now, officially bitter. Urgh
Edit: And a stupid UC as a Destiuny summon... fuck this day.

Still, I decided to spend my last obs 125 in GR Summoning... not sure why... I was having an awful luck so maybe I should have waited, but fuck it... 4 summons... GO:

1) Gade... fuck.
2) Spy Costume Kat... Yay... I guess.

3 AND 4) Gravity Panthers... holy shit how does this happen?! Two in a row?!
I guess this day is not that bad... Sorry about the phone pics, I don't have my Vita cable to post screens.

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

Not sure what to do with those... I'm not pure breeding because to me it's either "full pure" or nothing. Should I trade or use the others to break max level?
What's harder to get, the Panther or Dark Jokers?

Not sure what to do with those... I'm not pure breeding because to me it's either "full pure" or nothing. Should I trade or use the others to break max level?
Right now, dark jokers are hardest. That could change from a raid event though.
What would you want to trade for it?

For trade I have
Shennong
Chernobog x3
Ah puch
Tlaloc
Sedna
Orca
Adv Blue body
Adv unicorn
Adv Hua po
Adv spy kat
Jokers of light, fire, water, and wood

I can use gravity panther, First mother, texahooeyhooey, vermilion bird, yellow emp, phoenix, hi no kagutsuchi, witch, inti, greys, freyas, ixchels, chalhooeyhooey girl, and low priority gunslinger, pandora, kisshouten, buffalo maiden.

Updated

Rojo

In the previous page I said:

Still, I decided to spend my last obs 125 in GR Summoning... not sure why... I was having an awful luck so maybe I should have waited, but fuck it... 4 summons... GO:

1) Gade... fuck.
2) Spy Costume Kat... Yay... I guess.

3 AND 4) Gravity Panthers... holy shit how does this happen?! Two in a row?!
I guess this day is not that bad... Sorry about the phone pics, I don't have my Vita cable to post screens.

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

As far as i know there are no dark jokers in the game yet so the jokers. Im looking for a gravity panther my trade list should be on this or the last page.

Code:
SR Suzaku/Vermillion Bird

Fukurokuju
Shennong*
Bunyip
Huallallo Carhuincho*
[s]Hotei[/s] For Azn
Juurojin
[s]Pandora[/s] For Azn
Wakan Tanka x2
Prometheus
Perun x2*
Bishamonten
Benzaiten
[s]Captain Cook[/s]
UC Sin

Ziz [s]x2[/s] For darkside31337's firstborne baby
Asura the Evil x3
Miroku

Need These Stuff:
Ninetails
Tree/Water Joker
Queens
Asura the Evil
Babies

I also accept 3 princes for those with * above (I'm in Asia for your Hot Air Balloon™ reference).

Suzaku is for 3x Ninetails or Tree/Water+Ninetails

Sorry, I'm not looking into trading my SR for another SR, unless it's named Marduk (but then I'll have to add more).

JJP12

Not sure what I can ask for.
I don't really know her value.

I've traded 2 Gravity Panthers a few weeks ago. The first time I got Aphrodite and Koro pok guru and the other time I got a Joker of Light + Spy Kat. Right after that someone offered me 2 Guan Yu for one but it was too late. I probably settled for less than I should have for the Aphrodite, but a Joker of Light seems to be the going rate currently for a GP. Just be careful with Jokers of Light. If they become the common reward for the next raid then their value will plummet. I'm still not sure exactly what GP is worth. Hopefully this will give you a start though.

I've traded 2 Gravity Panthers a few weeks ago. The first time I got Aphrodite and Koro pok guru and the other time I got a Joker of Light + Spy Kat. Right after that someone offered me 2 Guan Yu for one but it was too late. I probably settled for less than I should have for the Aphrodite, but a Joker of Light seems to be the going rate currently for a GP. Just be careful with Jokers of Light. If they become the common reward for the next raid then their value will plummet. I'm still not sure exactly what GP is worth. Hopefully this will give you a start though.

Thanks, I guess the right thing to do right now is to sit and wait a little.

TheTwelve

Just encountered this Zone boss.

The pic made me laugh.

I love that spirit. I've 3 of them now...I'm going to level it up for just laughs.

You can do it 3 times for the same local spirit, the last local area summon was in my city.

You have to hunt it when it shows 0 spirits obtainable, and can do it three times.

Huge tip. I appreciate that. My friend can't make it tonight so I'm going to try Friday or Sunday night.

Haha thanks I guess! I got 3 friends on my friend list that have been over 400 for awhile now. One of them is max 459. :p
The level of the Bosses I am facing right now is 70ish and the regular spirits 66-67. I use pretty much around 30 Spirits so I can progress nicely without needing their life to heal.

I can easily add you, and I will, right now!

The Special Location Spirits are really cool. I got super lucky to have a PSN friend that lives in Paris. He got me a Baldr for my Norse Mythology collection. I love it!

Thanks for the add!

Yes, having a rotation of actual usable spirits is key. You have around 30. 0.0. I'm not there yet; I've got around 15.

I'm not making too much progess right now because the spirits I fight take a lot of damage off.

Basically, it's like this:

1. Fight battles to make boss appear (involves multiple teams as HP drains)
2. Rest to recover HP for boss
3. Fight boss
4. Recover to fight more battles

I used to be able to tear through them but not anymore until I level up my guys quite a bit.

I'm at a place in the game where it's actually advantageous for me to attack the boss and ignore the minions. I start the fight with the boss and look at it stats and those of its minions. Then I flee. Then I come back with a team that can weather a few hits from the minions but do massive damage against the boss.

There are bosses that I simply could not beat if I took out the minions first!

I'm not sure. I haven't farmed much, if any at all. Have you farmed much or left the game on on by mistake?

I definitely know that one doesn't have to farm to advance in the game. I'm happy for this, as I really hate farming/grinding in any game anymore. It certainly is possible to advance in the game through strategy and picking the right areas.

you should make a flickr account, download the app on vita and upload straight to there. The app is really good.

Awesome tip --- that's news to me.

@Toma --- I saw that T-Rex spirit. Goodness gracious what a beauty!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
PM or reply if interested. I'm at work all day so I can't trade until tonight, but I'll try to respond. PSN ID = SavoryCade

God of Fish : Yum Kaax?

FrAsp

Neo Member

For Trade:

Ashura the Evil

Looking For:
SR

Hermes

I got a Hermes. I really need an Ashura the Evil.

Toma

Starting to get burned out with the game. I think the 7 day raid extension was too much just bring on the new raid already.

Same, I stopped playing today other than grabbing the daily login. But actually nice change of pace to get a break now for 7 days.

That's good to know, I don't want to keep my panthers but I have absolutely no idea what they are worth so it gives me a rough idea too.

Anyway, I'm gonna post my trade list up one more time before I start to get rid of most of this stuff. Space is getting far too tight to hang on to them any longer.

ADV
SR - Gravity Panther (x2)
(AS) R - Okikurumi (x2)
(AS) R - Shachi
(EU) R - Brigit
(EU) R - Heracles
(EU) R - Ladon
(EU) R - Balor
R - Spy-costume Kat
UC - Cyanea (x2)

Regular
(EU) R - Vampire Hunter
(EU) R - Freyja
(AS) R - Daikokuten
(EU) R - Hermes
R - Asura the Evil
R- Chernobog
R - Ziz
C - Kozu & Mezu (x2)

Looking for
Konohanasakuya-hime (x2) - High priority
Nine-Tailed Fox (x2)
Hua Po
Zhuge Liang (x2)
Karyobinga
Takemikazuchi
Ghost Ship
Aka-ashi
Female Shaman
Miko
Other Asian waifus

If you've got any of the above name your price, I'm willing to trade multiple spirits away for each one on the list.

Dragun619

No wonder I haven't seen this thread get bumps in the gaming section. Kinda thought people were dropping the game already. Still, playing tho, to at least get the daily login bonus and switch out trades. Will dive back into more once the next raid event starts.

Does anyone have a White Tiger to trade though? And is Ventara still trading around here? I may shoot an offer.

Toma

Do you have a Genie that you can make a avatar with? I think I found a spirit I like via the art and willing to pop my avatar cherry.

Also ATXAlchemy, I sent the trade.

So you want the Lamp genie?

I am in desperate need of a Great Blessing/Blessing day so I can farm as much summons stones as I can to level my spirits. I am seriously underleveled at this point because I tried to "raise" too may spirits at the same time. =/

No wonder I haven't seen this thread get bumps in the gaming section. Kinda thought people were dropping the game already. Still, playing tho, to at least get the daily login bonus and switch out trades. Will dive back into more once the next raid event starts.

LOL I hate it when threads get moved to Community Section.

RpgN

That and the game sometimes refuses to load. We were doing so well for a few days ;_;

For a more positive news, I had another tasty gift sent my way, a heremod! Perfect timing as my heremod is level 26 and soon I'll have a queen of dark.

Today has been odd as far as gifts go, I've received way more than usual.

I'd maybe refrain from doing important summons or anything at the moment, a raid boss that I finished off for someone and collected the reward for has suddenly appeared back on the list for me with a bunch of the people who contributed now missing. It's almost like the raid event rolled back.

Edit: It has also stopped counting any raid bosses I've contributed to towards the total defeated counter (stuck at 75), yet I still got the bonus reward for hitting 77. Servers are hosed again.

Wasn't the maintenance yesterday very short? (and it was also not the usual time I think).

They're paying their "debt" with more maintenance!

Top Bottom