• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TheAznOne

I play with sound off, and backlight at minimum 90% of the time with this game haha.

If I'm watching a movie or tv, I play with sound off while farming. If I'm playing a game or surfing on the net, I put the volume to where I can listen when the battle is over, etc. Not loud but just enough to hear.

Or yelling at your dota team :')
Luckly I don't play matchmaking on dota2 that much. Strictly mostly co-op. Would def be yelling at them since some people are really dumb in that game.

TheAznOne

Whoa finally someone mustve screwed up fighting their raid boss. Level 7 with no dmg done to Ladon. Easy peezy.

WTF. Checked the battle history and saw this. 3 attempts and no dmg???

MESosRw.jpg

Andvary

Hi guys, I need only 2 more Meretseger_R, this is what I have for trade right now:

LF:
Meretseger_R

FT (2:1 for Meretseger_R):
Imuxcane x 5
Huallallo Carhuincho x 2
Ah Puch
Tangata-Manu x 2
Chalchiuhtlicue x 4

Raid (1:1 for Meretseger_R):
Chernobog
Anubis x 2
Horus
Ashura The Evil

PSN/DoS ID: Gekkoton

TUSR

Banned
Hi guys, I need only 2 more Meretseger_R, this is what I have for trade right now:

LF:
Meretseger_R

FT (2:1 for Meretseger_R):
Imuxcane x 5
Huallallo Carhuincho x 2
Ah Puch
Tangata-Manu x 2
Chalchiuhtlicue x 4

Raid (1:1 for Meretseger_R):
Chernobog
Anubis x 2
Horus
Ashura The Evil

PSN/DoS ID: Gekkoton

I need Ah Puch, you only have 1?

ithebigc

Neo Member
Just a quick trade list to get rid of some highly valuable spirits ;]

FT
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Huallallo Carhuincho x2
Jurojin
Tlaloc x2
Wakan Tanka
Wyvern
Yum Kaax x2

LF
Ixmucane
Toutatis
Nine tailed fox (Pick 3 for her)
Toutatis for Jurojin?

TUSR

Banned
I've been debating on and off for the last few days about making a google docs spread sheet for all of us to access to keep track of trades and inventories without having to repost ours every page or two.

Does anyone else see value in this, or does it seem like an extra step/hassle since our spirit inventory is dynamically changing daily.

Yes, only one right now :S

Let me think about it, if I had to choose another it would be Tangata-Manu.

Andvary

I've been debating on and off for the last few days about making a google docs spread sheet for all of us to access to keep track of trades and inventories without having to repost ours every page or two.

Does anyone else see value in this, or does it seem like an extra step/hassle since our spirit inventory is dynamically changing daily.

Sure, let me know =)

RoeBear

I have like two trades I still have to do I usually don't post another until I kind of stock up. A google spreadsheet would make me pull my hair out. Probably have like 10 PMs every six hours. with three trade slots and long trade times with Euro GAFfers It'd be a pain imo.

Got to Ladon 31 without ever spending more than one orb thing. One got eaten during all the error messages. I didn't even have metal as my element today.

TheAznOne

They gave you the SR for every 10 times you beat it ? My god, I hope there are some beastly SR for the next days coming hehehehe

It varies depending on what Raid Bosses.

Looks like I'm staying at level 25 for Ladon. Need to save the other raid points for the next raid boss which is gonna be in over 30 mins. So there's gonna be two versions of Azi Dahaka? An UC and a R version.

Ok wtf is this person named shinichi doing? Twice he has done this now. Doing the raid but no dealing damage and this time used up all 5 raid points...

Rojo

Yea i think its a good idea, but the list needs to be regularly posted maybe one a page so everyone can see it.

In the meantime i haven't posted my spirits in a bit so why not.

e8841d67f6fe4708a82161b404c87518.png

feed44230c5f70d902d61f5de724c939.png

6bc0702ea94ea114d67d8b220e88e47d.png

9b8bc9c3b7a5125df1f2b46f121aeed5.png

not everything is for trade if its female im most likely keeping it, but feel free to offer im looking for jokers right now.

TUSR

Banned
I need a few of the Ah Puchs, aS Valkyrie maybe too.

I assume Queen of the Depths and Gravity Panther are not for trade?

ithebigc

Neo Member
Yes please! My ID is JJP12 I'll put him in a trade slot
I don't think I'll have an open slot for about 3 hours or so, so if you have any other trades you need to do first in that time please go ahead. Otherwise I'll definitely send over the Toutatis ASAP!

Hm, anyone else having connection problems since the day change?
They downloaded two updates to my game for who knows what reason and I still can't actually get past the title screen

TheAznOne

They downloaded two updates to my game for who knows what reason and I still can't actually get past the title screen

Didn't get no updates. I'm actually doing the raid right now. Hope raid doesn't fuck up when servers are acting up.

BTW Azi is a metal spirit and his adds are fire. So far its easy. Still don't know his battle skill tho.

Another edit. Don't do raids. Still have Azi and raid point was not taken away. Stilll received the reward bonus tho.

ithebigc

Neo Member
cuz he sux
I think Ladon is decent. It's support skill is the same as Ixchel's, 7% reduction in damage is pretty good. No one's going to use its Battle Skill because there are better skills out there but it's not like it's bad either, and then depending on how its stats go it has potential especially if people are willing to trade it. If someone is looking for a good for Wood leader it's ok

dallow_bg

nods at old men
7% is nothing to me.
I'd never put Ladon as leader.

But, since no one will want him, I'm sure his stats will be pretty decent maxed.
Another body for fights/clearing areas.

Top Bottom