• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I'm going to be traveling tomorrow, I hope the game will be back up. This will be my first opportunity to get some good hunting in, and probably the last for awhile.

Rojo

waifus? the long black haired girl seems like a waifu

You have one year to hit up on all the girls in your school and else where while slaying demons after school you get stronger by socializing with people to help kill things. There is also a murder case to solve if the dating sim doesn't interest you. Personally i like 3 better story wise, but gameplay 4 is better. Its a good intro to the series just don't judge the other games too much for their lack of polish.

Yay for me!
N5LkEbc.jpg

Rixa

@ Rixa- requests sent
:)
Speaking about pure breeding - what is maximum level to start pure breeding SR ?

Thank you. Those 2 VH's were enough to max pb stats Now to raise VH to lvl 50. Tho just killed Gunslinger (zone boss) and it killed my VH :p. Luckily it dont matter in the Raid, cause you can use dead spirits.

Man this raid is all about grinding easy Summoning Stones. Todays boss throws single spirit metal spell. You know what to do equip RED.

Rixa

Sorry for dbl post.
not everything is for trade if its female im most likely keeping it, but feel free to offer im looking for jokers right now.

I have 3 Nine-Tails. I see you have Igaluk ;)

Would you consider to trade 3x 9-TF to Igaluk?

Todays raid rewards:
Only thing I dont like is the cost o Azi Dhaka (both UC & R).

B.O.O.M

Not bad really. Average stats. Nice design.

At this point I'm just collecting one from each unless one of them really intrigues me. Might even stop playing the game for a while after I try my luck with the asian advanced summons in a week or so.

Rixa

Not bad really. Average stats. Nice design.

At this point I'm just collecting one from each unless one of them really intrigues me. Might even stop playing the game for a while after I try my luck with the asian advanced summons in a week or so.

US has those stupid bodies as adv summons? Definelty using my (atm 90) orbs when EU has Asia summon week. I dont like the desing of those bodies so I wont take risk of getting them.

Iam not quitting this game, so easy to play (without sounds usually) while doing else. I have played (many times) this game while vacuum cleaning house :p.

Today boss feels like a joke :)

Thanks to national holidays I got yesterday one to lvl 32 on first day.

So it seems like this raid won't be so tough.

I'm only afraid of fire boss as my water team is weaker (only lvl 35 on Azure Dragon)

We don't know yet if one of dragons won't have counter attack ;)

And a little SR trading:

2x Ukko
Njord

I'm looking for:

1x First Mother, Mannan Mac Lir, Azure Dragon, Black Tortoise

putermcgee

My own little minigame I play with Raid Bosses is to see how far I can get before any of my starters get killed, then how far I can get before needing a rental spirit.

So far, I got Ladon up to level 25 before anyone died, and Azi Dahaka up to level 24.

And while I doubt I'll be able to dedicate so much time each day, I'm raising my personal Raid Boss goals to level 35-40 each. Maybe I'll go higher if any of them are spirits I want on my team.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
With Ladon I stopped at level 31, but only used 3 spirits still.
I feel I can probably hit 40 before I need backup.

Azi is at 20 right now, and my guys have plenty to go when he dies still.

I changed my teams for both.
Since Magician makes all my guys Metal, I just use him and my two strongest attackers which are non-Metal.
Itzam makes my guys Fire, so I do the same.

TUSR

Banned
With Ladon I stopped at level 31, but only used 3 spirits still.
I feel I can probably hit 40 before I need backup.

Azi is at 20 right now, and my guys have plenty to go when he dies still.

I changed my teams for both.
Since Magician makes all my guys Metal, I just use him and my two strongest attackers which are non-Metal.
Itzam makes my guys Fire, so I do the same.

Azi changes your element?

zadig

Neo Member
Does anyone want Jurojin (x2) or Fukurokuju? I'm open to other Asian normal summon Rs (particularly Zhugeliang)... and Skuld. :p

ithebigc

Neo Member
Does anyone want Jurojin (x2) or Fukurokuju? I'm open to other Asian normal summon Rs (particularly Zhugeliang)... and Skuld. :p
I need the Jurojin x2, if you're willing to part with them. Although I think I traded away most of the other Asian Rs that I had already, but I will post an updated trading list soon enough. The last couple days have been crazy for trading

B.O.O.M

US has those stupid bodies as adv summons? Definelty using my (atm 90) orbs when EU has Asia summon week. I dont like the desing of those bodies so I wont take risk of getting them.

Iam not quitting this game, so easy to play (without sounds usually) while doing else. I have played (many times) this game while vacuum cleaning house :p.

hehe yep. Sadly I wanted a Black Body summon for a long time but never got it. US is filled with some lame ass Rs such as Emperor of Fire, King of Fish or w/e it's called....it really sucks

Gonna try my hand at the AS ones when it becomes available and test my luck there ..but yeah as much as it's addictive and easy to get into the gameplay is starting to get a bit boring for me at this point

Rixa

hehe yep. Sadly I wanted a Black Body summon for a long time but never got it. US is filled with some lame ass Rs such as Emperor of Fire, King of Fish or w/e it's called....it really sucks

Gonna try my hand at the AS ones when it becomes available and test my luck there ..but yeah as much as it's addictive and easy to get into the gameplay is starting to get a bit boring for me at this point

Also I dont understand why they made God of Water, such a shitty SR. You know when there is word "God" in name it should be something über. But nope, just utterly plain shit.
EU got nice Adv R's as pictures tho skills aint so good. Here are Adv R's what I got sofar.

Balor reminds those US adv R "Bodies". But othervise nice so far. Havent got any adv SR so dont have pictures of them.

TUSR

Banned
Did you just buy those Rixa? I thought the 5x SR summoning chance wasn't out yet.

I raced home on my lunch break to do 5 more raids while I made lunch, I soon will start bringing my Vita too work. Then ill admit im addicted.

Rixa

Did you just buy those Rixa? I thought the 5x SR summoning chance wasn't out yet.

I raced home on my lunch break to do 5 more raids while I made lunch, I soon will start bringing my Vita too work. Then ill admit im addicted.

No, old buys. havent bought adv R's for a long time. Hellhound & Ares is maxed to lvl 50.

Rixa, do you still want a Perun and have one your Abzus for me?

Sure, do you want more than one. Got 3 Abzus, do you happen to have other R's I might need?

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ixchel
- Lindwurm
- Fafnir
- Perun
- Valkyrie
- Daikokuten
- Heremod
- Freyja
- Chalchiuhtlicue
- Cockatrice
- Chernobog
[/LIST]

RpgN

No, old buys. havent bought adv R's for a long time. Hellhound & Ares is maxed to lvl 50.

Sure, do you want more than one. Got 3 Abzus, do you happen to have other R's I might need?

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ixchel
- Lindwurm
- Fafnir
- Perun
- Valkyrie
- Daikokuten
- Heremod
- Freyja
- Chalchiuhtlicue
- Cockatrice
- Chernobog
[/LIST]

Nah, just the one. I'll let you know if I find other Rs you might need. Can you trade now?

Edit:

So yeah, I do want more Abzus but don't have more spirits that you want.

Rixa

Nah, just the one. I'll let you know if I find other Rs you might need. Can you trade now?

Edit:

So yeah, I do want more Abzus but don't have more spirits that you want.

Abzu is in da slot :). Ill keep those Abzus, if you get Peruns (purebreed project, havent started at all) or others in list PM or send psn message or inform here. Still got atm 2 Abzus more to trade.

Top Bottom