• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

Abzu is in da slot :). Ill keep those Abzus, if you get Peruns (purebreed project, havent started at all) or others in list PM or send psn message or inform here. Still got atm 2 Abzus more to trade.

Will do, thanks! And the trade request is ready for you :)

For trade
God of water
Ladon

Toutatis
Sedna
Prometheus
Ixmucane
Tangata manu
Kwatee

Looking for
First mother
Magician
Phoenix
Vermilion bird
Tezcatlipoca
Yellow emperor
Artemis

Meretseger
Umibozu
Gunslinger
Hi no kagutsuchi
unicorn
Valkyrie
Inti
Freya
Barong
Benzaiten
Genie

Will consider trading witch or Morrigan and will trade multiples for sr or good rares.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
For trade
God of water
Ladon

Toutatis
Sedna
Prometheus
Ixmucane
Tangata manu
Kwatee

Looking for
First mother
Magician
Phoenix
Vermilion bird
Tezcatlipoca
Yellow emperor
Artemis

Meretseger
Umibozu
Gunslinger
Hi no kagutsuchi
unicorn
Valkyrie
Inti
Barong
Benzaiten
Genie

Will consider trading witch and will trade multiples for sr or good rares.

I've got a Gunslinger for your Prometheus, if you're interested. Won't be able to trade until later tonight.

B.O.O.M

We don't know yet if one of dragons won't have counter attack ;)

And a little SR trading:

2x Ukko
Njord

I'm looking for:

1x First Mother, Mannan Mac Lir, Azure Dragon, Black Tortoise

First Mother for Ukko?

Also I dont understand why they made God of Water, such a shitty SR. You know when there is word "God" in name it should be something über. But nope, just utterly plain shit.
EU got nice Adv R's as pictures tho skills aint so good. Here are Adv R's what I got sofar.

Balor reminds those US adv R "Bodies". But othervise nice so far. Havent got any adv SR so dont have pictures of them.

Yeah there are some real nice looking ones for EU advanced summons

From the NA ones I REALLY wish I got either that Crocodile with a human head in it's mouth (I think that's an advanced) or this beauty

600px-Pariacaca.jpg

but nope..keep getting God of Fish, God of Water, Emperor of fire or Spider Mother...fk

RoeBear

I think it's actually an Asian hunt SR, isn't it? Anyway, it being a hunt SR makes it harder to come by.

I've never seen it on my friends trade list. Most of the Asian ppl on my friends list I know cheat. They put up tons of SRs from hunts every week. Some are two zones away from a zone that they're in. Usually only see the normal As SR and Sun Wukong.

B.O.O.M

The skill combo is the craziest thing!

For sure. Could be very handy in multi level multi element battles

She cost me a Lady of the Depths and 2 jokers, back during the gravity rush summon days.

This is my Waifu collection

ef6621e84f30d6b283962c4641e38c88.png

4fd5276c9ed182df2ece0876b3b3d8e1.png

Once i get vampire,glacies, and athena i think i can call this collection done.

Hefty price but worth it I guess. I do love the Lady of the Depth design too. I got her for one of the raid bosses

Nice collection too. The only ones I would personally add to that would be First Mother (dunno about 'waifu' material but one of the most beautiful designs for all regions imo), Ameterasu, Ame no musume, and Izanagi

I should probably do a trade list too..I just have too many at this point lol

For Trade

First Mother
Phoenix
Ladon

Orca x2
Promethues x2
Clione
Sorcerer
Anubis
Azi Dahaka
ixchel
Behemoth
Mokosh
Horus
Sedna
Greys
Tlaloc
Chernobog
Belobog

Looking for

Pariacaca (will do multiple trades for this)
Itzam Can Ain (will do multiple trades for this)
Yellow Emperor (will do multiple trades for this)
Ukko
White Tiger
Black Body

or any other good R/SR offer.Preferably good SRs and I'm willing to do multiple Rs for them.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I got pariacaca she is a good spirit.

I really want her for my Inca collection.
Design is great too.

I'm so jelly

Oh and here's the other advanced summon I was talking about

600px-Itzam_Cab_Ain.jpg

look at that crazy &$*#....his stats are also crazy but that design hnnng

I got him, he's a a great tank. Using him for today's Raid boss.
Need some more Earth Jokers though, he stuck at 35 and I wish I hadn't used one on Kokopelli now.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Any ideas, how rare SR this is? Wondering how the hell I did get one just for the price of Zilant.

He's Hunt only in America.
Don't really see him too often, but I personally really devalue Hunt SRs now due to a lot of cheating.

Great for collection though.

B.O.O.M

I really want her for my Inca collection.
Design is great too.

I got him, he's a a great tank. Using him for today's Raid boss.
Need some more Earth Jokers though, he stuck at 35 and I wish I hadn't used one on Kokopelli now.

I think I must have had the shittiest luck with american advanced summons. lol

edit: Speaking of tanks..my go to Tank is Igaluk..very very good SR. A bit slow but attack and HP are great

Any ideas, how rare SR this is? Wondering how the hell I did get one just for the price of Zilant.

I think it's pretty rare. I believe this is one that you get via hunts only. Could be wrong. Nice design too

TheAznOne

Hit level 40 for Azi raid boss. Was hoping to make it to 50 but less than 1hr and half til destiny change, its not happening. If it wasn't for those pesky maintenances, I would have.

Rixa

I think I must have had the shittiest luck with american advanced summons. lol

edit: Speaking of tanks..my go to Tank is Igaluk..very very good SR. A bit slow but attack and HP are great

I think it's pretty rare. I believe this is one that you get via hunts only. Could be wrong. Nice design too

Yes to both. Trying to raise Igaluk and checked its hunt only. So might be cheated or not. Anyways Iam happy with it, makes nice leader to my Earth party. Ukko is poor leader and Barong aint so good always for the leader. Been using pb Hermes as leader, but it has poor hp.

TheAznOne

Yes to both. Trying to raise Igaluk and checked its hunt only. So might be cheated or not. Anyways Iam happy with it, makes nice leader to my Earth party. Ukko is poor leader and Barong aint so good always for the leader. Been using pb Hermes as leader, but it has poor hp.

Igaluk is a normal AM SR summon. I know since I summoned 3 so far.

TheAznOne

They fixed hunting SRs it seems.

Nobody can't provide any proof that they fixed it. Just because one single person said that they believe it did, doesn't mean it's true. The devs said they would ban hunt cheaters and guess what, they are still around.

Rixa

Pictures are fun. So here is my SR collection & 2 pics from highest spirits.
SR's
2014-06-21-014620.jpg

Levels
2014-06-21-015125.jpg

2014-06-21-015132.jpg

Got Jokers & Phoenix in mailbox, also some R's (like Bunyip, Ghost Ship, etc) that I dont want to take away yet.

TUSR

Banned
Nobody can't provide any proof that they fixed it. Just because one single person said that they believe it did, doesn't mean it's true. The devs said they would ban hunt cheaters and guess what, they are still around.

Hunting seems different regardless, even with all the traveling I do for work im not getting any SRs.

TheAznOne

Hunting seems different regardless, even with all the traveling I do for work im not getting any SRs.

The only difference from hunting is not showing how many spirits you get. For me hunting sucks. Only 1 R and rest consists of UCS more than Cs. Hate getting that Power Ranger boss looking bitch who is a red lipstick...

TUSR

Banned
The only difference from hunting is not showing how many spirits you get. For me hunting sucks. Only 1 R and rest consists of UCS more than Cs. Hate getting that Power Ranger boss looking bitch who is a red lipstick...

lmao

Yeah I usually get an R and 2-3 UC/C when I drive to site.

Before I was getting multiple R and sometimes an SR.

Rixa

lmao

Yeah I usually get an R and 2-3 UC/C when I drive to site.

Before I was getting multiple R and sometimes an SR.

Mostly (before patch) my ~125km trips got me 1 R and rest were C / UC. So I havent seen changes to this. Still getting same shitty 1 R and 4 C/UC in those trips. No SR's after patch tho. Before patch it was about 5 SR in ~125 hunts or so. Now my total hunts are 149.

TUSR

Banned
Mostly (before patch) my ~125km trips got me 1 R and rest were C / UC. So I havent seen changes to this. Still getting same shitty 1 R and 4 C/UC in those trips. No SR's after patch tho. Before patch it was about 5 SR in ~125 hunts or so. Now my total hunts are 149.

My daily drives were getting me like 2 Yum Kaax daily, the Spirit haunts me.

putermcgee

The closest I've been able to get to today's new Raid Boss is the fight prep page. Shin's an earth type in R form. It's quite a relief since my earth team bites the big one, and my wood team is one of my best.

Top Bottom