• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

putermcgee

I fought the server errors, and I won:
wjAKDCb.jpg

putermcgee

Haha, I didn't even notice that. I wonder if it's a mistake, or maybe it doesn't need level breaks. I think level breaking at 50 would be insane, but I'd get right on leveling it up if that were the case.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took that from the Spirit Encyclopedia which always shows a spirit's max level.

Also, my wife just used 60 Orbs to do the special European Advanced Summon (she's on the Asia version of the game) and got two rares. Lame.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Also, my wife just used 60 Orbs to do the special European Advanced Summon (she's on the Asia version of the game) and got two rares. Lame.

Wait, we can already do this?

Also, I know they buffed orb/stone drops for a certain period of time, but did they also change the rate of Rs for regular summons?

JJP12

Haha, I didn't even notice that. I wonder if it's a mistake, or maybe it doesn't need level breaks. I think level breaking at 50 would be insane, but I'd get right on leveling it up if that were the case.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took that from the Spirit Encyclopedia which always shows a spirit's max level.

Boo I got all excited for nothing. Now shin is just another high cost rare.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wait, we can already do this?

Also, I know they buffed orb/stone drops for a certain period of time, but did they also change the rate of Rs for regular summons?

Its only up for the Asian version. US doesnt get the 5x summon thing till Tuesday, Europe got delayed for some reason.

TUSR

Banned
Shin is pretty fucking easy. I just AFK with my fully boosted* grass roster.

First Mother (almost fully), Yum Kaax, and Ixmucane

Maxing SR spirits costs so much.

Gio27Eye

Neo Member
FT

SR
Cuhullin
Nuada The Silver arm
Ladon (event) x2
Joker of Wood

R
Chronus (adv)
Azi dahaka (event) x3
Nine tailed fox
Toutatis x2
Pandora x2
Excalibur
Mokosh

LF

SR
Ukko
Joker of metal

R
Genie of The lamp
Lugh

zadig

Neo Member
I need the Jurojin x2, if you're willing to part with them. Although I think I traded away most of the other Asian Rs that I had already, but I will post an updated trading list soon enough. The last couple days have been crazy for trading

I'm interested in what you might have left available to trade. I'm trying to level up my existing Rs, so I don't really have the resources to also work on Jurojin (and Fukurojin). Hence they need to go. :p

putermcgee

Not sure why I didn't think of it before, but the dragons' element types seem to be determined by the days they appear. That's why we're seeing some of the upgraded versions fall under a different element. It's also why the prince/queen rewards are the same as a given dragon's element.

So Yinlong should be a light type, and Peluda should be dark. Wyvern and Leviathan will keep their original elements, though.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Updated my trading list after two days of pretty intense trading and actually got to go through most of my mailbox (from 90 spirits in there down to 55 now) so it's actually changed quite a bit.

Trading List Updated 6/21/14

Looking For:
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Gravity Panther* (Dark)
SR - Lady of the Depths* (Light)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
R - Barong (Earth)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru (Metal)
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Jiangshi (Earth)
UC - Mazu (Water)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
SR - First Mother (Wood) x2
SR - God of Water (Water) x3
SR - Kamui (Wood)
SR - Ladon (Wood)
SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Adaptive Camouflage (Metal) x2
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x2
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Freyja (Wood)
R - Gunslinger (Metal) x2
R - Huallallo Carhuincho (Fire) x4
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kanaloa (Water) x2
R - Karura (Fire)
R - Kwatee (Earth) x6
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Perun (Metal)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Sorcerer (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Kat* (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven* (Water) x4
R - Spy Costume Yunica* (Wood) x2
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal) x3
R - Tlaloc (Water) x3
R - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire)

Notes:
- Right now, the Spy Costumes are only tradable for Gravity Panther or Lady of the Depths, in which case I'll trade multiples of them and/or Jokers/SRs for just one. Otherwise, I'll have to see how the Dragonslayers event goes, and then they might be tradable for Advanced Asian Rs/SRs.
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 4-5 of them.
- Please make me offers. If you have an SR I want I'll trade multiple R's for them.

Uggghhh... someone is offering me a nine-tail for my Ladon. It's an R for an SR, but it's still tempting, someone talk me out of it :eek:
Definitely not worth it. Ladon is a raid event only spirit, meaning that regardless of its actual stats/abilities, it's rarer by default and so more valuable. Meanwhile, Nine-tailed Fox is available worldwide in all normal summon pools because it's a Zone Boss. You'll reach Japan eventually (if you haven't already) and you'll have plenty of chances to summon your own, while Ladon won't be available again past this event.

Rixa

I only have Ixchel and 9TF on your list. But damn they're hard to find, I need them ah puchs though.

Yep. Havent seen many Ixchels for trade ~2 months. Before it was very common, and I got it to level 41 where it is still sitting. Chalchiuhtlicue has replaced Ixchel as common R, trying to get them now.

Dunno what the hell I do with my Ixchel, shall I level it to 50 or wait another 2 months to get more Ixchels or not.

zadig

Neo Member
Updated my trading list after two days of pretty intense trading and actually got to go through most of my mailbox (from 90 spirits in there down to 55 now) so it's actually changed quite a bit.

Trading List Updated 6/21/14

Hmm, if you have a number of Basilisks and/or Griffins, would you be amenable to trading those for Jurojin (x2)? Unfortunately Karura isn't one of the Rs I'm trying to level at the moment.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I only have Ixchel and 9TF on your list. But damn they're hard to find, I need them ah puchs though.
If you have 2 slots free, I can put both up now ;D You should be pretty close to maxing Ah Puch by now, right? I think we traded Ah Puch <--> Yum Kaax like 5 or 6 times, lol.

Hmm, if you have a number of Basilisks and/or Griffins, would you be amenable to trading those for Jurojin (x2)? Unfortunately Karura isn't one of the Rs I'm trying to level at the moment.
Yeah, that would be perfectly fine with me. Would the same going rate that I ask for, 4-5 UCs for one R be ok? The only thing is, I'll need a couple of days to actually free up some space in my my Spirit Collection so I can build up Basilisks/Griffins since I'm currently at 88/88 capacity =.= Never have enough room...

What's your PSN ID so I can add you as a friend?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Got Azi to lvl 40 conquest yesterday.
Shin currently almost 30.

I really want to get all the Queen elements on the next go around to fill that encyclopedia.
I've only ever had Light and Dark Queens.

Yep. Havent seen many Ixchels for trade ~2 months. Before it was very common, and I got it to level 41 where it is still sitting. Chalchiuhtlicue has replaced Ixchel as common R, trying to get them now.

Dunno what the hell I do with my Ixchel, shall I level it to 50 or wait another 2 months to get more Ixchels or not.

Yeah, I noticed that about Ixchel too.
It used to be, "oh great, another Ixchel" and now nothing.
Mines been stuck on 42 or something.

TheAznOne

-=-TRADELIST-=-

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix(on hold)

JOKERS:
2x Joker of Dark
Joker of Wood
Joker of Water

ADV:
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:
Sedna
3x Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
4x Kwatee
2x Tangata-Manu
Tlaloc
Set
Kanaloa

EVENT RAID BOSSES:
Inti
Horus
Ladon

WANT:
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
White Saxton Dragon
Ah Puch
Barong
Nine-tales
Nezha
Pandora
Sorcerer
Kisshoten
Ixchel
Yum Kaax (just need 1)
Queen of Light

JJP12

Did the servers just die? I've been reconnecting for 5 minutes now to try and get my battle rewards.

Same for me. At this point I'm hoping for maintenance. Just shut it down for 24 hours or so and get this game running right. Of course they would also need to extend the raid and give us apology orbs lol

Top Bottom