• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ReaperXL7

Ok so I pulled these,if anyone is interested in any of them let me know. Im hunting for a Blue Body if anyone is willing to trade for one.

BkO3SmvIAAA-qTr.jpg

BkO3NEQIQAApF6P.jpg

BkO3JzlIgAAqUGQ.jpg

BkO3F-VIYAAQaf4.jpg

BkO3CE7IAAAsYHN.jpg

EGOMON

Ummm. I'm in the Americas section of the map. How many zones do I have to clear to be allowed to move into Europe or Asia? I've been making a beeline for either for a few days now. And now it's a brick wall.

Free the Areas toward EU there is no barrier except that Spirits gets stronger and stronger going away from your starting location. I am in the Atlantic Ocean now and fighting spirits of level 30 and above its getting harder to beat the area bosses too the freaking sidekicks comes with 1000+ HP

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
My preciousssss:

Really need that stupid earth joker god damnit, but glad to see he broke 1000 HP until lvl 20.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Several of my Uncommons are absolute beasts since I just keep merging them into identical spirits. Those stat boosts really add up. Considering how impractical it is to merge rares into themselves for levels, I can see high level Uncommons being useful for a very long time.

B.O.O.M

Ok so I pulled these,if anyone is interested in any of them let me know. Im hunting for a Blue Body if anyone is willing to trade for one.

BkO3SmvIAAA-qTr.jpg

BkO3NEQIQAApF6P.jpg

BkO3JzlIgAAqUGQ.jpg

BkO3F-VIYAAQaf4.jpg

BkO3CE7IAAAsYHN.jpg

oh damn..I really want that black body and White body...but I only have inti and Spider Mother available for trade so dunno if you would be interested in either of them

On that note, If anyone else wants to trade for them please let me know :)

Einherjar

oh damn..I really want that black body and White body...but I only have inti and Spider Mother available for trade so dunno if you would be interested in either of them

On that note, If anyone else wants to trade for them please let me know :)

You can only trade adv summons for other adv summons.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

But what about Strike Suit Zero?

B.O.O.M

You can only trade adv summons for other adv summons.

oops just noticed they were advanced summons...le dreams and le hopes down the le drain

Speaking of which I wonder what other types of 'insert color here' body's are there. I have a blue body and a yellow body summon each.

ReaperXL7

oops just noticed they were advanced summons...le dreams and le hopes down the le drain

Speaking of which I wonder what other types of 'insert color here' body's are there. I have a blue body and a yellow body summon each.

There is blue, yellow, black, and white. I have a blue at max 20 so I need either another blue, or an earth joker.

I also now have black, and yellow but no real use for them.

Toma

There is blue, yellow, black, and white. I have a blue at max 20 so I need either another blue, or an earth joker.

I also now have black, and yellow but no real use for them.

Inti Lvl40, my friend. <- my current tactic for that stupid earth joker.

Zephyl

Got my first SR yesterday called God of Water using regular summons, how can I take a SS of it on my vita? I'm willing to trade if someone wants it.

Toma

Got my first SR yesterday called God of Water using regular summons, how can I take a SS of it on my vita? I'm willing to trade if someone wants it.

Home button + Start.

Toma

And server down right after I went to help one of my friends raids. Yay.

Toma

I guess it'd be too much to ask to get a Destiny Orb apology.

We didnt even get one for the last 12 hour outage. >:-(
Thats like.. 80 spirits after grinding 12 hours!

Unsatisfied customers here! :p

Cha

Huh? Why would you need water jokers for a UC water spirit? You know you can expand his level limit with another Skuld merge, right?

Also, dont complain, at least you got a blessing, average luck is way worse in comparison. :p

Did not know that. Will try this with another maxxed out UC, once I'm able to connect again. Gonna feel like an idiot if it works :p

Toma

Did not know that. Will try this with another maxxed out UC, once I'm able to connect again. Gonna feel like an idiot if it works :p

Yep, prepare to feel horrible. :p

Toma

It doesn't even need to be maxed out, it just needs to be the exact same one.

I think he meant another level 20 UC that he has lying around + a level 1 of that UC, because his first mentioned UC isnt max level yet.

Rixa

And server down right after I went to help one of my friends raids. Yay.

Hmm either its working or dunno. But Iam farming atm (had 1h break which ended 10mins ago). Finally got Great Blessing.

Edit: I cant use supporters (havent used em today at all). But fights work normally, now Iam afraid to move away from this farming area.

Listonosh

That was actually the first SR I just got from regular summon too. And I got it right as I got an achievement for I think 100 summons... Wonder if thats not a coincidence

Toma

Dang Reaper, how are you pulling so many Rares?
Not from normal summoning right?

110 normal summons, no rares for me.

Nah, they are all advanced summons, which gives you at least an R.

Toma

I still don't have any SR spirits. Where does it tell you how many summons you've done?

Profile (upper right corner), acquired emblems, scroll down, top row, middle.

629 summons, 1 SR.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So is it not a huge security concern that your accounts registered birthday is shown in this game? Sony uses that as a first and last ditch security question.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
No one can see the birthday on your profile.
I know, but you can see it on your own. I suppose that's a purely physical world risk but if some had your account and password they could get your security question password with a free to play game. And from then on there's all kinds of havoc to wreck. Especially since it's impossible to change the birthday. You'd probably just end up with a straight account lock after that.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I know, but you can see it on your own. I suppose that's a purely physical world risk but if some had your account and password they could get your security question password with a free to play game. And from then on there's all kinds of havoc to wreck. Especially since it's impossible to change the birthday. You'd probably just end up with a straight account lock after that.

If someone took your Vita, they'd be able to make a ton of purchases off the Playstation store. Honestly, I think there'd be far bigger concerns than accessing your birthday.

EGOMON

how many times can you break the level limit for UC, R, and SR? does it make a difference if you are using the same spirit or the joker?
C = 1
UC = 2
R = 3
SR = 4
No i don't think so, i didn't break level with same spirit but i did with a joker for (R) spirit which gave me 10 more levels

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, Been playing this almost nonstop. This has to be the best F2P games I've ever played.

And that is the difference between this game and other similar games like PAD, Brave Frontier, ToS, etc. This one, you can really play for a while w/o waiting for your energy to charge up.

Einherjar

With the Raid event going on, I don't think it's too hard to max level fire and water types since those jokers are easy to come by.

I mean the blue numbers for merging the same unit together. He would need like ~50 Guan Yu's to get +200/100/100

Top Bottom