• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RedBoot

8pm to 1am my time. I won't be getting my daily login bonuses today.

I mostly play this game in the evening. I might have to make other arrangements for Wednesdays moving forward.

ReaperXL7

Who knows maybe they strike a deal with SE and get final fantasy spirits.

The US would only get XIII characters, and SR would be only lightning

swnny

As someone with wifi only Vita and playing mostly at home after work, how exactly does the "Hunt" option works? I've being trying to hunt in any direction, every day of the week, but so far no luck at all.

putermcgee

BkRqzeUCQAApA9Y.jpg
Got that in a Gravity Rush summon.

ReaperXL7

As someone with wifi only Vita and playing mostly at home after work, how exactly does the "Hunt" option works? I've being trying to hunt in any direction, every day of the week, but so far no luck at all.

You have to travel in the real world. I have been tethering my Vita to my phone through mobile hotspot to do it. Seems like the further you go the more spirits you have a chance to find.

Go Gravity Feline (aka Gravity Panther). And Cat Suit Crow (Spy Suit Raven). And Cyanea.

Nerfed? Yes.

Gravity Feline

Active:
From +240% SPD for 13s to all allies to only +120% for 12s
Cost 50 -> 60

Passive
From
+36% SPD for each Dark Spirit to +26% per Dark..

swnny

You have to travel in the real world. I have been tethering my Vita to my phone through mobile hotspot to do it. Seems like the further you go the more spirits you have a chance to find.

Thanks!
So the hunt option is a no go for me. :) Anyways, I have tons of fun with the game as it is, so I'm not letting this ruin it. :D

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone want to trade for my blue body?

I just pulled ....4 in a row. Great. Thanks. Will go great with my 4 witches.

:/

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just did 3 more pulls. Again, got triple the same character. What are the odds? Just depressing.

Dragun619

Been progressing real slow as I'm on my Fourth Average Luck straight. smh.
But aw yeah, 35 FREE ORBS!!!!! And the return of the GRAVITY QUEEN!?!?

Went and begged my Vita to give me hope, and my Vita answered.

Fuck yea. :D

One of the rare spirits in this set:

LOL?

From the very article you linked.

GAME Watch said:
「ジン」は「限定召喚【GRAVITY DAZE】のスピリッツではなく、通常スピリッツ
Djinn is not a Limited Summon: GRAVITY DAZE Spirit, but a normal Spirit.

She's supposedly a Zone Boss, and is hidden somewhere.

Einherjar

Dang both SRs seem really OP, but I guess the downside is that you guys need to pay more money to limit break them 4 times lol.

B.O.O.M

Ok so I pulled these,if anyone is interested in any of them let me know. Im hunting for a Blue Body if anyone is willing to trade for one.

BkO3SmvIAAA-qTr.jpg

BkO3NEQIQAApF6P.jpg

BkO3JzlIgAAqUGQ.jpg

BkO3F-VIYAAQaf4.jpg

BkO3CE7IAAAsYHN.jpg

dude I just realized Spider Mother is an advanced summon....I didn't even remember :S If you want to trade her for white body or black body let me know

If anyone else wants to trade for it let me know too...I'm preferably looking for a metal rare or maybe a fire rare. I just have too many earth rares

dallow_bg

nods at old men
When you guys are saying "x" Body, you just mean any spirit right?
Looking for a "White Body" means you want a Light element Spirit yes?

Zephos, I used you in a summoning and we both got an SR! It's a Phoenix, which I already have. If anyone wants to trade for a SR of a non-fire element, I'm putting it up for trade.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
13596962855_f6e2436746_b.jpg

My first SR

Got it too, and also my first SR! I guess she still remembers how much I cheered for her getting into PSASBR, ha.

5.0 is kinda expensive, but that's also a pretty strong starting level of stats.

And that new "normal" summon Djinn a few post up is gorgeous. Such awesome art! Glad to hear she doesn't seem to be tied to a single region... at least, I hope not!

EGOMON

Oh god not another Average Luck :/
Also my bad luck with destiny summoning is sinking to new lows it wasn't enough i never got better than UC spirit or giving me American Spirits even though i choose Asian partners, now am getting a freaking C spirits :(

Moobabe

Why do people keep gifting me stuff? I mean, I really appreciate it, but do I just appear as "sucker" in their friends list in desperate need of help?

Also wish me luck - I'm about to embark on summoning!

Edit

Gah - two UC from the Gravity Rush summons.

RoeBear

Why do people keep gifting me stuff? I mean, I really appreciate it, but do I just appear as "sucker" in their friends list in desperate need of help?

Edit

Gifting summons is something you get to do every day. I have no idea how it works but they get the same spirit as you. I just usually pick someone with high compatibility.

ReaperXL7

Edit

lol no, those are destiny summons. once a day you can pick from a random batch of your friends list to "join forces" with and you both get one of whatever spirit is generated. its possible to get anything from a common, all the way up to a super rare, and if you do it with someone from a different region you can get spirits from it.

Moobabe

Gifting summons is something you get to do every day. I have no idea how it works but they get the same spirit as you. I just usually pick someone with high compatibility.

Oh I see! Because when I do that summon thing it comes up on my community tab as like "summoned with partner" - but it comes up on theirs as gift? Thanks man, I get you.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oh I see! Because when I do that summon thing it comes up on my community tab as like "summoned with partner" - but it comes up on theirs as gift? Thanks man, I get you.

Yup, thanks for the spirit :)

Also, I think I'll pass on the gravity Rush summons. They know people want them so there is a HUGE chance to get an UC for your 30 orbs. Not to mention that you cant do anything decent with light/dark summons either. That seems way to risky to me,will just stick to advanced summons and trade them away if not needed.

Edit: Not to mention you cant even trade them with normal or advanced summons. Yeah, no. Big pass.

Moobabe

Yup, thanks for the spirit :)

Also, I think I'll pass on the gravity Rush summons. They know people want them so there is a HUGE chance to get an UC for your 30 orbs. Not to mention that you cant do anything decent with light/dark summons either. That seems way to risky to me,will just stick to advanced summons and trade them away if not needed.

Edit: Not to mention you cant even trade them with normal or advanced summons. Yeah, no. Big pass.

Yeah I should have thought really - I mean they're pretty cool to look at (the ones I got) and I've started to get a couple of R now so I'm doing ok.

Still don't know what I'm doing, but still putting way too much time into the game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I just noticed that monsters will max out their inbreed bonusses. Both my UCs stopped developing the inbreed bonusses at 120 HP, 60 attack and 60 speed, which means thats probably the ceiling. My Basilisk reached that at Level 26/35.

I assume Rs have a 150/80/80 and SRs have a 200/100/100 ceiling or something, but that is a tad disappointing.

On the other hand , this also means that you have plenty of time to max the inbreed bonusses if you started levelling them with other spirits.

Top Bottom