• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anyone have a Morrigan for trade? I'm looking to trade the following.

600px-Cernunnos.jpg

600px-Wakan_Tanka.jpg

600px-Ixchel1.jpg

600px-White_Buffalo_Maiden.jpg

Vamphuntr

I have this up for trade on top of the rest of the stuff on the google doc. Had a nice trading experience with a gaffer yesterday! Looking for any rare from Asia/EU. If it's Metal or Darkness even better.

Finally got the Grey aliens spirits. I'm happy. It's not super good but I really like the art and I got it from summoning too.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I'm tired of this. The Light Raid Bosses, specifically Inti, are getting on my nerves. The main boss always makes a hard beeline for my called in Supporter Summon. And not only that, his first attack is like double strength, and so is the next one too. If the supporter isn't dead in two hits, he does an AoE to finish it off. And this is a constant thing. What's going on?

It's not type weaknesses, and it's not because their much stronger than the rest of my team. It just has a bias and it's killing me.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm tired of this. The Light Raid Bosses, specifically Inti, are getting on my nerves. The main boss always makes a hard beeline for my called in Supporter Summon. And not only that, his first attack is like double strength, and so is the next one too. If the supporter isn't dead in two hits, he does an AoE to finish it off. And this is a constant thing. What's going on?

It's not type weaknesses, and it's not because their much stronger than the rest of my team. It just has a bias and it's killing me.

Yeah, the first attack sucks. Try hunting around your friends list for a Barong. That guy negates the first attack for every spirit and makes those fight WAY easier.

And yeah, the boss seems to have a higher chance to attack the support spirit.

Einherjar

Bosses also suck for NA/EU players. Miroku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than the other 2.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Bosses also suck for NA/EU players. Miroku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than the other 2.

True, but you can just wait it out for 2 hours, then you have a chance to get one of the other two.

RedBoot

I think they just have better AI. I use a White Buffalo Maiden on an all-Fire team, and her skill turns the enemy to Metal (meaning I do more damage and take less from them). The raid boss focused every single attack on her until she was defeated. I mean, that would be the correct way to defeat my team, after all.

It's presumably deciding your Supporter Summon is the biggest threat, and acting accordingly.

EGM92

Is anyone having problems getting blue orbs to drop? I rarely get them from battles unless they're from a raid boss. It's getting harder and harder to fight without a support and now the supports are costing between 900-3000 points. I have over 50k summoning orbs that I want to use to max out characters but I can't do that without the points to merge. Suggestions? Help?

Toma

It changes automatically? Or do you mean I finish another battle after 2 hours and hope I don't get the same raid boss?

2nd.

Is anyone having problems getting blue orbs to drop? I rarely get them from battles unless they're from a raid boss. It's getting harder and harder to fight without a support and now the supports are costing between 900-3000 points. I have over 50k summoning orbs that I want to use to max out characters but I can't do that without the points to merge. Suggestions? Help?

Are you constantly on blessing? I get a ton of spirit orbs to drop on average. You can also try climbing up the raid rankings. If you help your friends (or beat the bosses yourself) 150 times, 6000 spirit orbs.

EGOMON

You sir need a Bad Luck, Spirit Points drop rate are increased significantly

Toma

Well if I'm waiting 2 hours anyways, I may as well spam half my bar to kill this ~Lv45 Inti, since it'll regen 4 raid points by then. I'm guessing I'll need to use all 5 raid points once I see the lvl 55+ inti/belobog.

Technically the highest amount of raid points you can use on a boss is 8, so you still have some room left.

Toma

Oh neat, have you guys seen the Vita DoS trophy list?

Kinda pretty.

Einherjar

Man seeing all the AS SRs makes me hate the game design a bit. Can't get them even if I spend infinite dollars (well I could buy Sony and edit my account).

Toma

Man seeing all the AS SRs makes me hate the game design a bit. Can't get them even if I spend infinite dollars (well I could buy Sony and edit my account).

AS?

Toma

Asia region, the in-game icons are AS AM EU so I've been abbreviating it as such lol.

Advanced Summon

That was a lesson in how useful suer generic abbreviations are :p

And of course you can get the summons from the asia regions, just trade for them. I am getting almost all of the spirits I use now from trades with the ones I got. So spend money for advanced summons, and trade them for AS advanced summons = Profit.

Einherjar

And of course you can get the summons from the asia regions, just trade for them. I am getting almost all of the spirits I use now from trades with the ones I got. So spend money for advanced summons, and trade them for AS advanced summons = Profit.

I've never even seen a Izanami or Izanagi for trade, and even if I did, I doubt they would accept most of the NA SRs, we really got shafted in the art department.

coolasj19

Oh neat, have you guys seen the Vita DoS trophy list?

Kinda pretty.
Have you seen the Vita DoS trophy list?
Kinda scary. Free all areas. Reach sprit max level 100 times. Log in 30 days in a row. Dear god.

JJP12

From the Destiny of Spirits twitter account,
"Also, be on the lookout for exciting news later today. From the tweets we've been getting, I think some of you will be very pleased!" -@dos_official_en

I wonder what it will be...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
From the Destiny of Spirits twitter account,
"Also, be on the lookout for exciting news later today. From the tweets we've been getting, I think some of you will be very pleased!" -@dos_official_en

I wonder what it will be...

Region spirit switch please.

What sort of tweets has the account been getting?

JJP12

Region spirit switch please.

What sort of tweets has the account been getting?

Some ask for more information in the instruction manual. A few asked for lore. But mainly everyone is tweeting questions about login bonuses. Who knows what it will be. I don't think an expanded instruction manual counts as "exciting news," but it would be appreciated.

Hubb

Have you seen the Vita DoS trophy list?
Kinda scary. Free all areas. Reach sprit max level 100 times. Log in 30 days in a row. Dear god.

Maybe he is talking about the picture it creates? I'm more impressed that someone(s) already has the level 100 spirits to max level trophy according to the mobile psn app.

coolasj19

Maybe he is talking about the picture it creates? I'm more impressed that someone(s) already has the level 100 spirits to max level trophy according to the mobile psn app.
He is. It looks really nice on the Vita because there's no gaps. Gravity Rush DLC did the same thing. That Great Trainer trophy must be a pure grind. I hope the person who get Spririt Master first gets a reward/prize of some sort. All the money the poor soul probably dumped in.

econodog

Neo Member
When is the maintenance supposed to end? I need to manage a few things before going to bed.

I'm addicted :(

It should end 04:00 (UTC) - so in about 40 minutes.

http://time.is/UTC

It's possible that it may be available earlier according to the most recent maintenance post:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/information/regular_maintenance_notice.html
"If maintenance ends sooner than the scheduled time, you will be able to play the game upon completion."

baekshi

Banned
It should end 04:00 (UTC) - so in about 40 minutes.

http://time.is/UTC

It's possible that it may be available earlier according to the most recent maintenance post:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/information/regular_maintenance_notice.html
"If maintenance ends sooner than the scheduled time, you will be able to play the game upon completion."

Nope.

First they added an hour to today's maintenance, now they added two more on top of the one hour.
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/ja/important/post_13.html

Maintenance not going away anytime soon...

ReaperXL7

Heh, I'll hold out till God of War. Would be cool if they just did a PlayStation universe theme and added characters from a bunch of Sony's franchises.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Heh, I'll hold out till God of War. Would be cool if they just did a PlayStation universe theme and added characters from a bunch of Sony's franchises.

I'm sure they'll be cycling Playstation universes. I'm just not sure what universe I'd really be interested in, since they'd have to be first party.

RedBoot

If extended maintenance is going to be the norm, I'll never get that 30 consecutive logins trophy. :(

I guess the Gravity Rush promotion is starting alongside the Knack one? I still wanted to try the Knack one a few more times (I still don't have a spirit that is Knack itself), but it'll be hard to pick that over GR.

I want a Ragu O Ragula spirit! :D

Yeah, if they do Wild Arms I'll probably end up spending way too much on it. Scary.

Top Bottom