• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I just noticed that monsters will max out their inbreed bonusses. Both my UCs stopped developing the inbreed bonusses at 120 HP, 60 attack and 60 speed, which means thats probably the ceiling. My Basilisk reached that at Level 26/35.

I assume Rs have a 150/80/80 and SRs have a 200/100/100 ceiling or something, but that is a tad disappointing.

On the other hand , this also means that you have plenty of time to max the inbreed bonusses if you started levelling them with other spirits.

Yup, that's the limit.

I have some other researches (such as growth rate) in the Beta thread.

I think the Growth Rate and Bonus Rate holds true.

I have not seen whether Bonus Rate depends on current stat or not (aka whether it would require fewer of the same spirit to max out the bonus if fusing at max level).

Also... I need my Yuki-Onna back. Even if she's nerfed to kingdom come.

What are her abilities?

These are Beta values.

Battle Skill (Active Skill)
Mou! Fubuki!
50 Cost
1.5 Water Damage to all enemies

Support Skill (Passive)
Yukiyakonkon!
+40% SPD per Water Spirit (All Allies)

Low HP, good ATK and SPD. SR-class Battle Skill (esp. back in Beta when you only have 100 energy for the entire fight) and decent Passive Skill due to amount.

I haven't gotten one (or seen one as Support).

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Toss all my gold given to me because maintenance =) and log in bonuses unto Gravity Rush summons and got Spy Costume Kat and Spy Costume Yunica. Not too hot for Yunica so if someone wants it I can make a relatively easy trade... Unless it warms up on me too soon. Can't wait for tomorrow, I get 10 more gold and I can summon another. Might even toss out some money maybe.

DeviantBoi

I got this:

fgY4Ioh.jpg

Two SR summons in a row using orbs (Robo Knack being the other one).

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Now i'm undecided :(
Should i spend my few orbs to get a Gravity Rush spirit with a (huge, knowing my luck)chance of getting a UC spirit or to get a normal but at least R spirit? :\

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Should i spend my few orbs to get a Gravity Rush spirit with a (huge, knowing my luck)chance of getting a UC spirit or to get a normal but at least R spirit? :
Go big or go home, go for the time limited Gravity Rush ones.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Should i spend my few orbs to get a Gravity Rush spirit with a (huge, knowing my luck)chance of getting a UC spirit or to get a normal but at least R spirit? :
You're in luck. Your pessimism is probably raising your chances of getting a good spirit !! But, if you need them for expansion, do that.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Should i spend my few orbs to get a Gravity Rush spirit with a (huge, knowing my luck)chance of getting a UC spirit or to get a normal but at least R spirit? :\

I'd argue against the Gravity Rush summons:

Yup, thanks for the spirit :)

Also, I think I'll pass on the gravity Rush summons. They know people want them so there is a HUGE chance to get an UC for your 30 orbs. Not to mention that you cant do anything decent with light/dark summons either. That seems way to risky to me,will just stick to advanced summons and trade them away if not needed.

Edit: Not to mention you cant even trade them with normal or advanced summons. Yeah, no. Big pass.

If you arent at at least 50 slots or so, I'd say go for slots, otherwise normal advanced summons. The GR summons are strong, but you cant even level light/dark ones unless you spend a lot of money and you can only trade them with other GR summons.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Spatenflooooot, be a tad more patient :p

You just wasted a raid point because I was already onto getting rid of your Inti infestation. I think its worthwhile waiting 30-45 minutes before spending any more Raid points on your raid in case no one joins in.

How many slots do you get for 10 orbs?

5, so 35 gives you 15, which is VERY helpful. I currently have 57 slots and just my base spirit count that I am keeping around me is 25 with a few more for the occasional trade.

nicolajNN

Got Spy Kat and Spy Raven with my two Gravity Rush summons, quite happy with that, especially Raven since I needed a rare water spirit.

Btw UC's from promotional summons are not necesarily, in the beta I had the normal Kat and the TV from the Toro one, and both were pretty good

Toma

Got Spy Kat and Spy Raven with my two Gravity Rush summons, quite happy with that, especially Raven since I needed a rare water spirit.

Btw UC's from promotional summons are not necesarily, in the beta I had the normal Kat and the TV from the Toro one, and both were pretty good

But you cant inbreed the promo summons easily unless you spend a LOT of money, which means normal UCs will outgrow them with inbreed bonusses.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Go big or go home, go for the time limited Gravity Rush ones.

You're in luck. Your pessimism is probably raising your chances of getting a good spirit !! But, if you need them for expansion, do that.

If you arent at at least 50 slots or so, I'd say go for slots, otherwise normal advanced summons. The GR summons are strong, but you cant even level light/dark ones unless you spend a lot of money and you can only trade them with other GR summons.
I think i'll go for a normal advanced spirit, i have very limited resources, only 23 slots for the 21 spirits i use(buying and then fusing only 2 spirits at time is a real pain), only 4 of them are R(3 bought with orbs the game gave me and one received as a present), no SR.

Toma

I think i'll go for a normal advanced spirit, i have very limited resources, only 23 slots for the 21 spirits i use(buying and then fusing only 2 spirits at time is a real pain), only 4 of them are R(3 bought with orbs the game gave me and one received as a present), no SR.

Dude, grab the slots. I'd go insane if I'd need to spend 15,000 orbs on normal summons with TWO extra slots.

Shoyz

I have two Spy Costume Ravens and one Spy Costume Yunica I'll trade for anything (such as an UC). Also have a Hua Po advanced summon for anything.

IGN is nerdsick, quote with your ign and one you want so I know.

Amn

Neo Member
I just noticed that monsters will max out their inbreed bonusses. Both my UCs stopped developing the inbreed bonusses at 120 HP, 60 attack and 60 speed, which means thats probably the ceiling. My Basilisk reached that at Level 26/35.

I assume Rs have a 150/80/80 and SRs have a 200/100/100 ceiling or something, but that is a tad disappointing.

On the other hand , this also means that you have plenty of time to max the inbreed bonusses if you started levelling them with other spirits.
That's disappointing, but helpful info. Thanks.

Toma

I have two Spy Costume Ravens and one Spy Costume Yunica I'll trade for anything (must be cash spirit to trade, to upgrade a UC GR or an ugly knack). Also have a Hua Po advanced summon for anything (must be a cash spirit to trade).

IGN is nerdsick, quote with your ign and one you want so I know.

"Cash spirits" is not a single category. Advanced summons cant be traded with GR summons for example.

Amn

Neo Member

I did three Gravity Rush summons and got 1 UC and 2 rares. With my luck (I seem to be the only one here who hasn't gotten an SR yet), I would bet that you're a lot more likely to get rares from the GR summons than normal, which would make leveling a lot easier... especially if there's a huge supply of them out there because of their popularity.

RalchAC

I have Bad Luck today. Should I wait and not summon spirits?

It seems with Bad Luck you get a lot of blue orbs. One of every two battles enemies drop a 150 points blue sphere (and others smaller, of course). I haven't seen any of them with Normal Luck.

Toma

I did three Gravity Rush summons and got 1 UC and 2 rares. With my luck (I seem to be the only one here who hasn't gotten an SR yet), I would bet that you're a lot more likely to get rares from the GR summons than normal, which would make leveling a lot easier... especially if there's a huge supply of them out there because of their popularity.

Well the Advanced summon is a guaranteed R, so you are more likely to get an R there.

Toma

I have Bad Luck today. Should I wait and not summon spirits?

It seems with Bad Luck you get a lot of blue orbs. One of every two battles enemies drop a 150 points blue sphere (and others smaller, of course). I haven't seen any of them with Normal Luck.

Bad luck is only blue orbs, yep. Summoning luck isnt affected though.

EGOMON

Yup, that's the limit.

I have some other researches (such as growth rate) in the Beta thread.

I think the Growth Rate and Bonus Rate holds true.

I have not seen whether Bonus Rate depends on current stat or not (aka whether it would require fewer of the same spirit to max out the bonus if fusing at max level).

Also... I need my Yuki-Onna back. Even if she's nerfed to kingdom come.
So what do we do after you reach that maximum inbreed fusion and still have more levels to go?
Fuse it with different spirits of the same element? or just leave it at that level since HP/SPD/ATK all maxed out form inbreed fusion?

MidBoss

These are Beta values.

Battle Skill (Active Skill)
Mou! Fubuki!
50 Cost
1.5 Water Damage to all enemies

Support Skill (Passive)
Yukiyakonkon!
+40% SPD per Water Spirit (All Allies)

Low HP, good ATK and SPD. SR-class Battle Skill (esp. back in Beta when you only have 100 energy for the entire fight) and decent Passive Skill due to amount.

I haven't gotten one (or seen one as Support).

What's SPD for though? I always kinda assumed it was how fast the action bar fills up, but I'm not really sure.

Toma

So what do we do after you reach that maximum inbreed fusion and still have more levels to go?
Fuse it with different spirits of the same element? or just leave it at that level since HP/SPD/ATK all maxed out form inbreed fusion?

Just breed it with whatever you want until you reach their max level.

What's SPD for though? I always kinda assumed it was how fast the action bar fills up, but I'm not really sure.

Yup, thats what it is, but the % is a bit misleading. 50% more speed doesnt mean 50% faster action bar.

Toma

Are you sure? I think it is one category. I've gotten a KNACK spirit offered to me.

edited: Never mind, got it mixed up. I still do think they can be traded.

I clicked an advanced summon by someone else and my Knack spirit doesnt pop up as being tradeable. No clue what exactly is going on here, but there is some issue preventing me to trade my Knack spirit at least.

Pbae

Yeah, I can't do gravity rush pulls since the chances of obtaining a rare or a SR is so stacked against you. I don't really understand why they would put in UC in these timed rare pulls unless they have the data to support the gotta catch ém all mentality =[

Are the UC even stacked stat wise?

Toma

Yeah, I can't do gravity rush pulls since the chances of obtaining a rare or a SR is so stacked against you. I don't really understand why they would put in UC in these timed rare pulls unless they have the data to support the gotta catch ém all mentality =[

Are the UC even stacked stat wise?

To get people to spend money? :p

Pbae

Also, don't know if anyone went over this but if you're short on spirit inventory you can use Pbae's Super Cheapo Storage Trick TM

Step 1. Find someone that has a SR summon trade.
Step 2. Trade your rares for that SR.
Step 3. They'll most likely decline and that rare will sit in your mailbox.

Profit and freed up inventory :D

Pbae

To get people to spend money? :p

No, I understand that but I think they would maximize profit if all of them were at least rare. That way you have more risk adverse people biting for the timed pulls while still catering to the catch em all crowd.

I mean other than a some people, imo most people would probably try their luck at advance pull with a R being the worst they can do than go for a timed pull in which you may end up with a sucky UC since orbs cost real money.

MidBoss

Also, don't know if anyone went over this but if you're short on spirit inventory you can use Pbae's Super Cheapo Storage Trick TM

oooh, this is very nice. Will try, thanks

Toma

No, I understand that but I think they would maximize profit if all of them were at least rare. That way you have more risk adverse people biting for the timed pulls while still catering to the catch em all crowd.

I mean other than a some people, imo most people would probably try their luck at advance pull with a R being the worst they can do than go for a timed pull in which you may end up with a sucky UC since orbs cost real money.

Not sure tbh, I think the character/game tie ins are probably really effective at making people shell out money against their better judgment.

Neat trick, I just wish it would stop blinking if I already opened the mailbox, otherwise I never know when new mails arrive, which annoys me too much.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I clicked an advanced summon by someone else and my Knack spirit doesnt pop up as being tradeable. No clue what exactly is going on here, but there is some issue preventing me to trade my Knack spirit at least.

You can definitely trade Knack Summons for Advanced Summons. I just did it the other day.

"Cash Spirits" is a fairly appropriate collective term for all Summons requiring Destny Orbs.

Toma

You can definitely trade Knack Summons for Advanced Summons. I just did it the other day.

"Cash Summons" is a fairly appropriate collective term for all Summons requiring Destny Orbs.

Yeah, was just me being stupid and accidentally locking the Knack one.

Be very careful though because sometimes it doesn't work.

For instance I traded my sucky R Magician for a SR Gundahar LOL

You have my full sympathies.

...wait.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
They don't empty out your mailbox after a set amount of time, do they? That could be... disastrous for some people, I imagine.

Pbae

I wish they would do a Soul Sacrifice timed pull. I think there would be a ton of cool summons if they did that.

Pbae

They don't empty out your mailbox after a set amount of time, do they? That could be... disastrous for some people, I imagine.

I guess I'll beta test it, but the summons in my mailbox are the ones I won't use and don't appreciate. The important ones are safe and locked.

I've had summons in my mailbox since playing and they're still safe and sound.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I guess I'll beta test it, but the summons in my mailbox are the ones I won't use and don't appreciate. The important ones are safe and locked.

I've had summons in my mailbox since playing and they're still safe and sound.

It'd be a huge deal for me, too. I have a lot of Raid reward spirits and trade spirits left in there to leave me inventory room.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm leaning towards going Gravity Rush. I dislike most of the North American Advanced Summons, and they'd just be trading fodder for another region's Advanced Summons.

Pbae

Here what I got from the Gravity Rush thing before leaving this morning. One of them is super awful :(

Damn, Syd is the most vanilla money pull I've seen =[

Though I can see his active skill being berry useful in high level raids and boss battles.

Top Bottom