• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

joe2187

Banned
I wish they would do a Soul Sacrifice timed pull. I think there would be a ton of cool summons if they did that.

There's a very very good chance this will happen, SS was published by SCE, any of the games published SONY means it's probably in the works

That means we'll probably get spirits from games like Puppeteer, Patapon, ICO and SOTC, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, GOW, Journey, and Jak and Daxter.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
There's a very very good chance this will happen, SS was published by SCE, any of the games published SONY means it's probably in the works

That means we'll probably get spirits from games like Puppeteer, Patapon, ICO and SOTC, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, GOW, Journey, and Jak and Daxter.

Oh god, SotC spirits.

... OH GOD.

T_T <- my wallet

Pbae

Oh god, SotC spirits.

... OH GOD.

T_T <- my wallet

Here's the twist. The Last Guardian was always only going to ever be a Timed Pull and not actually a game.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Here's the twist. The Last Guardian was always only going to ever be a Timed Pull and not actually a game.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Imagine Last Guardian promo pulls before/on release of the game.

Mockduck

Neo Member
Just wanted to say I've been loving DoS since it came out, and hoping to get a Spy Costume Kat. :)

Been playing most nights, so if anyone is interested send me a friend invite, PSN name Mockduck

Namikaze

I really lucked out last night, haha. Got both Spy Costume Raven and Spy Costume Kat. I'm satisfied now. If anyone wants a Katrina (knack spirit), or Ixchel spirit, I'd love to trade those away too.

Got Syd, lol. Still, tempted to waste money because I really like Gravity Rush.

Also did my first trade. Got a rare guy with defensive passive skill. So good.

Spatenflooooot, be a tad more patient :p

You just wasted a raid point because I was already onto getting rid of your Inti infestation. I think its worthwhile waiting 30-45 minutes before spending any more Raid points on your raid in case no one joins in.
I was only on for a short time and the raid points would all be returned by the time I played again. Normally I leave some weakened bosses for other people to add to their total.

Toma

My Spy Costume Raven/Yunica (And Hua Po) for anything offer is still on the table, both Rares, if you want an upgrade :)
And when I say anything I mean the worst trade-eligible card, not really interested in playing.

You will trade them away for any cash summon? I'd love the Yunica one because I am missing a good green spirit. Whats your PSN ID? I'd trade them off your hands.

I did a test with your Kat. It would allow an advanced summons to trade with her.

Yeah, was only me being stupid because I accidentally locked my Knack spirit.

Shoyz

You will trade them away for any cash summon? I'd love the Yunica one because I am missing a good green spirit. Whats your PSN ID? I'd trade them off your hands.

Yup, whatever you want the least, I'm not gonna use it.
ign: nerdsick

Pbae

My Spy Costume Raven/Yunica (And Hua Po) for anything offer is still on the table, both Rares, if you want an upgrade :)
And when I say anything I mean the worst trade-eligible card, not really interested in playing.

What's your ID nerdstick?

Toma

Yup, whatever you want the least, I'm not gonna use it.
ign: nerdsick

If you ever swing by the Indie Games thread, feel free to ask for personal game recommendations in return ;)

Offers made.

Toma

I cancelled the Spy KatRaven request, one of you guys can have it because I dont want to be too greedy. The community needs to stick together :p Have fun with it spatenfoot ;)

Hua Po is still there as well.

Shoyz

No Spy Kats actually, I had a Yunika, two Ravens and a Hua Po!
If Toma cancelled his Raven request there's one Raven left, then.

Toma

No Spy Kats actually, I had a Yunika, two Ravens and a Hua Po!
If Toma cancelled his Raven request there's one Raven left, then.

Ah yeah, right. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, only fair to split up the gifts :)

And thanks a ton nerdstick!

Toma

Aw thanks for doing this anyways, guess I'll see if I can trade for a Kat before I roll some more.

How many pulls did it take you to get this far? Did you get them all by yourself or traded them?

nicolajNN

Does element of the day increase the XP you gain when merging using that element? Merging water for me today seems to have been better compared to other elements, though I can't say for sure.

Einherjar

How many pulls did it take you to get this far? Did you get them all by yourself or traded them?

Got Raven/Yunica from trades. Just want Kat for the last rare lol, not bothering with the SRs since I would need 4x of them to be optimized. Although Lady of the Depths battle and passive skills are both broken, so I can see myself trying to trade for 1 and use it as a Lvl 25 unit. I rolled twice with free orbs and got UCs.

joe2187

Banned
I have 3 area bosses available to me, one off the coast of alaska, one in the caribbean islands and one in hudson bay.

They all murder me outright. I need more blue orbs to summon help

Toma

Does element of the day increase the XP you gain when merging using that element? Merging water for me today seems to have been better compared to other elements, though I can't say for sure.

Just tested it, doesnt seem like it. Both a water and a metal C spirit gave me 9%.

Shoyz

nerdsick you can trade the Hua Po =[ I can't stack wood elements when I need others.

In that case, Hua Po and one more Spy Raven left up for grabs (for literally any junk cash card)

I'll leave it installed and pop back in later if they keep handing out currency like candy :)

Toma

In that case, Pua Bo and one more Spy Raven left up for grabs (for literally any junk cash card)

I'll leave it installed and pop back in later if they keep handing out currency like candy :)

Haha, nice of you.

Got Raven/Yunica from trades. Just want Kat for the last rare lol, not bothering with the SRs since I would need 4x of them to be optimized. Although Lady of the Depths battle and passive skills are both broken, so I can see myself trying to trade for 1 and use it as a Lvl 25 unit. I rolled twice with free orbs and got UCs.

I think you can use Jokers to Optimize SR...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
In that case, Hua Po and one more Spy Raven left up for grabs (for literally any junk cash card)

I'll take it off your hands :) at work at the moment tho, for a few more hours.

Einherjar

I'll grab the Raven if no one wants it, gonna try to hunt for a lateral Kat trade.

Dantis

How do you get the coins for rare summons outside of buying them?

I suppose what I'm asking is: Is any content locked out to me if I don't want to spend any money?

Grinchy

Banned
I kinda wish I didn't use the Sorry Orbs to buy a Gravity Rush summon. I got Spy Raven, which isn't horrible or anything, but I probably would have been better off doing the regular advanced summoning.

Is the party leader always the one spirit your friends can use as support or is it dtermined by something else? Also how do your surpass max lvl fuse your spirit with the same kind?

DeviantBoi

How do you get the coins for rare summons outside of buying them?

I suppose what I'm asking is: Is any content locked out to me if I don't want to spend any money?

You get a couple of destiny orbs every now and then for logging in daily. In a month you would get around 30 orbs.

And whenever the game goes down for emergency maintenance, you get some more orbs.

Top Bottom