• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RalchAC

whats your dos id? i have Kat to trade for your Yunica

GAF ID, PSN ID and Destiny of Spirits ID are the same. I'm going to put Yunica for trade, give me a second :)

Edit: I've just deleted people in my list with less than 5 zones... I think I'll wait a week until I delete the sub-10 guys. If somebody was from NeoGAF and is a (somewhat) active user just tell me here and invite me again.

Edit2: I love you startyourengine :)

Vamphuntr

What are you looking for? I need a dark spirit, I have a ton of Dark Princes but absolutely no dark spirits I could really use your Dark R.

I've got two different Earth R's and an Asian Light R in my trade list if you're interested

I replied to your PM. Sorry it took a while because I was a bit busy.

Yeah no problem i have 3 so i need to get rid of em.

Vamp do you still have the Spy costume Kat? Ill trade it for Spy Raven if you dont have it.

Yeah, I still have it. I'm more trying to get out of the GR summons after being disappointed with them. What element is Spy Raven?

I replied to your PM. Sorry it took a while because I was a bit busy.

Yeah, I still have it. I'm more trying to get out of the GR summons after being disappointed with them. What element is Spy Raven?

Water.

Did they buff health regen from the beta? I remember waiting almost a day for my summons to get full health back after dying now its mere hours.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I think I'm about to clear my list of some non-GAF'ers. Will add the more active ones here.
Also, can we sign a friendly pact? If you got a boss down to an HP level where just one token will finish it off, wait for someone else to do it. You save a token, and the other person gets some benefits.
Do we have an easy to use efficiency formula yet? I don't know, Health/Attack * Speed or something. Then again, I always felt games lost something when they do that.

I think I'm about to clear my list of some non-GAF'ers. Will add the more active ones here.
Also, can we sign a friendly pact? If you got a boss down to an HP level where just one token will finish it off, wait for someone else to do it. You save a token, and the other person gets some benefits.
Do we have an easy to use efficiency formula yet? I don't know, Health/Attack * Speed or something. Then again, I always felt games lost something when they do that.

You can add me if you want, im decently active. Splitting time between this and RoS.

PSN:majesticbeastt.

coolasj19

You know what? I'm happy with my Spy Kat and Spy Yunica. I think I'm going to keep them and not summon anything anymore. They've already become staples. And I don't fancy my chances of getting a different thing I want. Like an SR.

Also, don't know if anyone went over this but if you're short on spirit inventory you can use Pbae's Super Cheapo Storage Trick TM

Step 1. Find someone that has a SR summon trade.
Step 2. Trade your rares for that SR.
Step 3. They'll most likely decline and that rare will sit in your mailbox.

Profit and freed up inventory :D

Funny, I always thought they still eat up inventory space even when on the trading block.

To the gaffer doing project skuld, I got a spare skuld, if you need one.

I haven't gotten one (or seen one as Support).
i just saw some guy on my friend's list listed Yuki-onna for trade, the support skill got nerfed to only 5% though, his info: KisaragiHaleoto. just thought you might want to know
OMi6TM8.jpg

Pbae

Funny, I always thought they still eat up inventory space even when on the trading block.

To the gaffer doing project skuld, I got a spare skuld, if you need one.

It only takes up space if it's in the process of being traded. Once the summon has been declined, it sits in your mailbox

Pbae

Holy crap. Gundahar's battle skill is totally broken. It causes everyone on the field to attack 1 person and it's a guaranteed crit O_O

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Holy crap. Gundahar's battle skill is totally broken. It causes everyone on the field to attack 1 person and it's a guaranteed crit O_O

Wat, where do I get that particular spirit and who do I need to bribe? Can you post a screenshot?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Man Europe really did get the best spirits....Tyr is awesome.

480px-Tyr.jpg

I would trade my Pheonix for him in a heart beat.

That guy is ridiculous. Incredibly strong, great health and great support + attack skill for only 4.0 size?

oni_saru

Just saw the Gravity Rush summons. orz must not waste Destiny Orbs yet >.<

I'm hoarding them for the Toro summons. but i kind of want a good GR summon >.< to risk 30 orbs or not to risk them? :O

Toma

Just saw the Gravity Rush summons. orz must not waste Destiny Orbs yet >.<

I'm hoarding them for the Toro summons. but i kind of want a good GR summon >.< to risk 30 orbs or not to risk them? :O

If Lady Luck doesnt smile upon you, you'll end up with an UC spirit.

Toma

Yep. I'll wait till I get a great blessing and increase my chances for a SR or R.

Luck doesnt improve those chances, or does it? I was being figurative :p

Gogo_ZvC

Anyone need a Guardian from Knack? Willing to trade for another R spirit either from Knack or Gravity Rush. No water spirits please D:

Username is same as GAF: Gogo_ZvC

coolasj19

Just got greater blessing time to farm summon orbs.
It's been such a long time since I've seen those massive crystal chunks just flying out if my defeated enemies. I left an entire area unrelated just to blow through them during this and grind out a few ten thousand crystals. And I used my last 20 coin on expansion slots. I don't fancy my luck going at the roulette wheel again for something good. That,and this unique problem I have now.
13613574204_16d42696fa_b.jpg
This,is my entire squad. The only thing not shown are my Inbreed Mobs. Who do I level up first? Everyone has stagnated at nearly okay because I'm spread too thin. I think I may just pick a Kat and go with it. And on that matter,I have like 2 Joker Fire spirits. Is it wise to use one as a level up shortcut and use the other to break the limit? Or maybe blitz my fire spirits and break the limits on both then.

Vamphuntr

Love the Nanna artwork. Just got one from trade from some random guy on my friend list. It seems I'm about to hit a wall that will slow progress a bit. Battles are difficult now with spirits being lvl 25-30. My spirits needs quite a while to rest now T.T . Got stuck with my first Bad Luck too.

I still have these two things for trade. Previous stuff is gone will update the list.

Looking for any Rare Metal or AS/EU Rare. No light please. I have about 5 light rare right now lol

It's been such a long time since I've seen those massive crystal chunks just flying out if my defeated enemies. I left an entire area unrelated just to blow through them during this and grind out a few ten thousand crystals. And I used my last 20 coin on expansion slots. I don't fancy my luck going at the roulette wheel again for something good. That,and this unique problem I have now.
13613574204_16d42696fa_b.jpg
This,is my entire squad. The only thing not shown are my Inbreed Mobs. Who do I level up first? Everyone has stagnated at nearly okay because I'm spread too thin. I think I may just pick a Kat and go with it. And on that matter,I have like 2 Joker Fire spirits. Is it wise to use one as a level up shortcut and use the other to break the limit? Or maybe blitz my fire spirits and break the limits on both then.
Raise the earth one, the water Ixchal, and spy kat. That should work for most areas.
Save the jokers for limit breaks.

Top Bottom