• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

EGM92

ugh I keep getting everything above average blessing, I have over 72k summoning orbs now, and that was after I used about 8k worth keeping rares/SRs and selling all the crap for the blue orbs. I'm in desperate need of these points. I'm at a point where Bosses and even regular fights are getting super hard because I'm unable ot level my characters.

Some of the art in this game really doesn't jive with the rest of it. I used 60 orbs in the gravity rush section and got a raven and a UC Nevi Shaga. I really wish spending orbs wouldn't get you anything less than a Rare.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Raise the earth one, the water Ixchal, and spy kat. That should work for most areas.
Save the jokers for limit breaks.
That is an excellent set of ideas. I'm actually trying to keep both of Kat and Yunica leveled to each other since the Fire one covers the Earth One. Seems best to hold onto those Jokers now that I have all.the extra space in the world.

Rixa

Funny, I always thought they still eat up inventory space even when on the trading block.

To the gaffer doing project skuld, I got a spare skuld, if you need one.

Yeah its me. If you still got I can trade it to another UC (which element?). Tho it will take time playing again in ~10h.

Edit:
First 5 days were average luck. Now 2 days Great Blessing, yesterday was GB with Fire element. Been farming low 4-5 level Fire/Metal mobs whit combination SR Fire Cullahan lvl 17 main spirit (if someone wants borrow my spirit), 2nd slot R Fire Brigit lvl 20, and third slot lvl 25 Skuld. At the same time doing something else irl (cooking & cleaning).
Map is 2 battles and basically its Click click click and wait til battle ends. Few times I watched and changed to which spirit targets which chaos spirit. Mostly my Fire spirits didnt take hits and Water Skuld took some hits. Went to sleep at 23.30 (didnt notice clock was so much :p). Last thing I did was fight against lvl 23 Belobog (or whatever the name of raid spirit is).

The time I played, got roughly (didnt count exactly) 30k summoning stones, used 18k of them and got 4-5 R and one SR + bunch of UC & C to feed my projects. Did see some Prince of Fire & Metal in chaos spirit fights but couldn't trap em (kill spirit and hope you get it). Earlier Ive managed to capture few of them and quite a lot of C & UC spirits. Can you capture R spirits in higher levels?

Anyways, kinda hoping to get bad luck day (still got ~16k spirit stones so no worries atm with em). Holding over 12k summoning stones atm so would like to summon some C/UC dark spirits to feed this:
2014-03-30-162205.jpg

I managed to trade my Vampire hunter for another of these. So If I dont get Dark Joker, I can sacrifice another one. But hopefully I get Dark Joker. Might try to kill enough Belobogs (hard thing to do tho).

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I finally got my first R spirit trough regular summon, i still haven't used her but i think that she has a high chance of being my main, she has those kind of subtle abilities i like that neither deal direct damage nor upgrade/degrade stats, but changing the elements she lets all my spirits deal great damage and suffer low damage no matter the real elements(right?).
2014-04-03-182609.jpg

(not my screen)

EGOMON

Another fucking Average Luck ugh you either give me Bad Luck or at least blessing this AL is just trolling /rant over

I have these 3 spirits for trade:

13619842703_40000c77bc_z.jpg

13619823185_bee8647c26_z.jpg

13508743775_714f70b43b_z.jpg

I want good Water or Metal (R) Spirits

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Any Belebogs flying around that someone doesnt need? What would you want for it?

Also: Going through 50 friend trades is a paaaaaaain.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oh lol you mean the spirit itself... /facepalm. I thought you meant the raid boss.

PSN ID:majesticbeastt

lol, yeah. Do you have one for trade? If so, which element R would you want for it?

What's the blue currency for in this game? (Besides merging)
Can I send a spirit to a friend as a gift?

I'm a European player if anyone is looking for EU friends!
I wouldn't even mind committing to having a partnership with someone for sharing the login summon with them (as long as they do it in return!)

In-game name is Kenede.

Rixa

I wouldn't even mind committing to having a partnership with someone for sharing the login summon with them (as long as they do it in return!)

In-game name is Kenede.

Spirit points (blue) is for merging, it gets expensive later. Yesterday I spend over 20k spirit point for merging. You can send friend invite to me and I accept it, when I get to home. Also EU player, PSN/GAF/DOS same nick.

Later when you have something like +30 friends to choose for destiny summoning (once per day) Ill kinda choose randomly. Tried with one dude who had 98% compability with me. Result was UC spirit.

Toma

In-game name is Kenede.

The login summon sharing doesnt work as you only get a random selection of players on your friends list. You might not see a certain player for several days in a row.

maouvin

Err when people started this game was anyone able to change the date of birth my was stuck at 1987 7/7

Nope. It just gets the date from your account info and that's that.
Somewhat handy if you faked the date and forgot.

My friend was able to change his date of birth at the beginning of the game. Did you try restarting the game and see if that works?

Weird. I spent a minute clicking on them numbers. I could edit my name, but not the date. Same on the beta.

Toma

This "you cant trade normal for cash summons" is driving me up the wall. There is this guy who has 2 normal spirits I want and he wont accept any offer, even pretty good ones. I am getting the impression he wants some advanced spirits for them and might not know you cant offer them, grrrrr.

This "you cant trade normal for cash summons" is driving me up the wall. There is this guy who has 2 normal spirits I want and he wont accept any offer, even pretty good ones. I am getting the impression he wants some advanced spirits for them and might not know you cant offer them, grrrrr.

What one's are they? Maybe someone can help you out?

Toma

What one's are they? Maybe someone can help you out?

Barong (Asia), pretty sure that guy is in low supply and high demand because until a few days ago people didnt even know about him in this thread, but yeah, if anyone has him and doesnt need him, I'd gladly give a spirit you might need.

Same with Belobog as mentioned above.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
For trade I have:

Coyolxauhqui
Black Body
Yellow Body
Spider Mother
Witch
Blue Body

Will post pics of them later when I have time. Looking for anything I don't already have.

Toma

For trade I have:

Coyolxauhqui
Black Body
Yellow Body
Spider Mother
Witch
Blue Body

Will post pics of them later when I have time. Looking for anything I don't already have.

Would you be fine with Ogma (green R) for Witch?

Toma

Does anyone want kwatee? I got an extra and am debating using it to breaking the max unless someone wants it

Break the max, earth jokers are very hard to come by.

Toma

67 regions done, 395 to go!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Got a request on her from someone else, were you one of the friend requests I got? Didn't see any named commish :)

I'm tigerheli. I saw you had a trade request already and I couldn't offer the trade to you. :(

Would you be fine with Ogma (green R) for Witch?

Edit: Just saw Ogma is EU, so I definitely don't have. We can do the trade. I'm at work now, so I can't until later. Add me - tigerheli.

Toma

I'm tigerheli. I saw you had a trade request already and I couldn't offer the trade to you. :(

I think I already have Ogma, but if I don't, I will trade. I can't check until I get home from work though.

Let me know when you are back :)

Toma

Sure, though Black Body's your only other non-Witch trade on offer.

I also have Zhuge Liang, Hotei, and Jiangshi, if anybody wants them for any junk common (non-cash)

Why are you so awesome to spend time on a game for us you arent even playing :-o
I'll send you a request for Zhuge if you put it up.

Top Bottom