• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Dear god yes. That'll fix the fact that I only have one Rock Spirit. I'll finally be able to defeat that ass of a Zone Boss. Water, 9k health.

I sent you a friend request and fixed my trade slots. Feel free to make other offers while you're perusing around.

Hey, I apologize. The spirit is an advanced summon spirit summon so I can't trade. :(

Ive got a weakened raid boss you can kill off though. Ha

Pop

Got my Vita yesterday and immediately downloaded this.

Holy hell this is fantastic. Think I played 3 hours straight just now without noticing. Feel free to add me and whatnot. PSN: JonTheBarbarian

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hey, I apologize. The spirit is an advanced summon spirit summon so I can't trade. :(
Ive got a weakened raid boss you can kill off though. Ha
=|
So be it. Back to the Daily Grind.
Are there Gold Orb exclusive Spirits?
Got my Vita yesterday and immediately downloaded this.
Holy hell this is fantastic. Think I played 3 hours straight just now without noticing. Feel free to add me and whatnot. PSN: JonTheBarbarian
F2P games amirite?

Rixa

Drove today 140km away from home. Used my mobile phone as wlan hotspot & clicked Hunt. Got 5 spirits, one rare, Four commons. Played over one hour, worked really well. Had to stop since hotspotting is eating phones battery very rapidly and cant charge phone in many hours. Coming Tomorrow again to This same place, Can I get spirits via Hunt or is My Hunt empty?

EGOMON

Average Luck again *sigh* this is the 5th day in a row oh well more time to play other games.
Also am i the only one who gets Prince of Dark as the login bonus spirit? cause it is just lame :/

What results do you get from hunt ?

I was on business trip last week so I got 6 spirits from hunt after traveling 500 km and then another 6 (1 was R) when I returned home.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hey Tigerheli, unfortunately I cant trade Ogma because they are different type of summons, sent you another one in case you dont have that one yet

EGOMON

Hey Tigerheli, unfortunately I cant trade Ogma because they are different type of summons, sent you another one in case you dont have tha one yet

Toma what is your ID? i don't think you are in my list i have most gaffers here
PSN ID: GeoDarky

Amn

Neo Member
Anyone got a sorcerer or pandora left over that he'd trade with me?
I have three sorcerers that I was saving up to break the level cap, but I might be willing to part with one. What spirits are you open to trading for him?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I have three sorcerers that I was saving up to break the level cap, but I might be willing to part with one. What spirits are you open to trading for him?

Since its a normal summon, I cant offer cash summons, but one of these would be up for offer:
Ixmucane
Freyja
Wakan Tanka
Cernunnos
Veles
Zhuge Liang
Ogma

Let me know if there is or there is no interest. No hard feelings :p

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So I started this game last night. Its pretty fun but I'm wondering, how do I actually get more Orbs without paying for them? Game didn't really explain it or I missed the explanation.

maouvin

So I started this game last night. Its pretty fun but I'm wondering, how do I actually get more Orbs without paying for them? Game didn't really explain it or I missed the explanation.

You get them as daily bonuses or when the game admins give them as an apology for server unexpected downtimes.

Toma

Login bonus 10 orbs every few days.

35 free orbs for European PSN+ users
30 or 35 free orbs each time game servers suffer failure
10 orbs every few days as reward for login several days in a row
maybe some other rewards too but i haven't received them.

Toma

After every battle you get spirit orbs and summoning stones, but what are the battle points for?

Ah, I see. For the ranking, I am rank 597.

Li Kao

Hmm, is it normal that when I downloaded the game yesterday (not played yet, never played or downloaded before), the Vita UI said it was Destiny of Spirits "closed beta" ?

Windforce

Hmm, is it normal that when I downloaded the game yesterday (not played yet, never played or downloaded before), the Vita UI said it was Destiny of Spirits "closed beta" ?

Yeah I've downloaded this file too when I picked the game on the PS Store. It downloads and installs 2 files.

BarisLan

Neo Member
Hey guys, I got some spirits up for trade if anyone wants to trade. I have posted these in the trade document but I have the feeling that not a lot of people are actually checking that out.

Feel free to add me in the game as Ryosotis or on PSN: Baris-Lan

Edit: Forgot to mention I prefer AS spirits myself, but i'll take anything that I might like.

Amn

Neo Member
Since its a normal summon, I cant offer cash summons, but one of these would be up for offer:
Ixmucane
Freyja
Wakan Tanka
Cernunnos
Veles
Zhuge Liang
Ogma

I'm as stacked with green spirits as you are right now. Looking mainly for water, metal, or dark right now. Sorry!

Toma

I'm as stacked with green spirits as you are right now. Looking mainly for water, metal, or dark right now. Sorry!

Yeah, I dont know why but I always have these surges of elements. A few days ago I was drowning in light spirits, now its green and its rarely balanced.

Amn

Neo Member
Hey guys, I got some spirits up for trade if anyone wants to trade. I have posted these in the trade document but I have the feeling that not a lot of people are actually checking that out.

Edit: Forgot to mention I prefer AS spirits myself, but i'll take anything that I might like.
You can only trade advanced summons for other advanced summons. I'm interested in the Hermes. I have one stuck at level 20 that's holding my team back. I can offer these, but no hard feelings if you pass:

Valkyrie
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie

Adaptive Camouflage
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Camouflage

Greys
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Greys

Sorcerer
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer

I also would trade for the Ares, but the only advance summon I can offer is Emperor of Fire:
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Fire

EDIT:
If you're interested in any of Toma's spirits from a few posts up, we could also do a 3-way trade with my sorcerer.

BarisLan

Neo Member
You can only trade advanced summons for other advanced summons. I'm interested in the Hermes. I have one stuck at level 20 that's holding my team back. I can offer these, but no hard feelings if you pass:

Valkyrie
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie

Adaptive Camouflage
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Camouflage

Greys
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Greys

Sorcerer
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer

I also would trade for the Ares, but the only advance summon I can offer is Emperor of Fire:
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Fire

EDIT:
If you're interested in any of Toma's spirits from a few posts up, we could also do a 3-way trade with my sorcerer.

Since you need Hermes I will gladly trade it for your Valkyrie, even tho I have alot of Light spirits already.

As for the AS spirit part. What I meant was that I prefer spirits from Asia. I already know about the advanced spirit restriction. So I will keep my Ares in the hope of getting a Takemikazuchi/Nezha or Ame no Uzume for it.

Let me know if that is alright with you.

Amn

Neo Member
Since you need Hermes I will gladly trade it for your Valkyrie, even tho I have alot of Light spirits already.

As for the AS spirit part. What I meant was that I prefer spirits from Asia. I already know about the advanced spirit restriction. So I will keep my Ares in the hope of getting a Takemikazuchi/Nezha or Ame no Uzume for it.

Thanks a lot. My PSN is amn360. I'm out right now, but can accept the trade in a few hours.

And Toma, I'll pay this forward by trading you the sorcerer for one of your guys. I'll take a look at the list again and choose one when I get home.

Kalamoj

I hunted a little today. Here is the result:

dh0mpP9.jpg

TXiGjlr.jpg

Aaand my first SR (crappy stats, cool picture):

IuY2JS5.jpg

Edit: spirits uploaded to database

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
kV8ewKl.jpg

Got my first SR super quick. Seems legit, best thing I got so far which is literally all Commons and one UC. This dude + some cheap guy + summon help is crushing everything so far. Really need to up my available cost though.

Goofy looking fella though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hey Tigerheli, unfortunately I cant trade Ogma because they are different type of summons, sent you another one in case you dont have that one yet

Ah, I see, no worries. I had that one unfortunately.

What do you want for vamp hunter,Ares and Hermes?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I can offer up a few AS for the Ares:

600px-Muramasa.jpg

600px-Koro-pok-guru.jpg

600px-Okikurumi.jpg

if not, no worries :)

BarisLan

Neo Member
What do you want for vamp hunter,Ares and Hermes?

For Hermes you are a bit too late unfortunately. As for the other 2, I don't want anything specific for vamp hunter so make any offer.

For Ares I would actually like one of the following: Takemikazuchi. Nezha, Hi no Kagutsuchi, Ame no Uzume or Izanami. If you have an offer to make I will always consider it atleast.

BarisLan

Neo Member
Thanks a lot. My PSN is amn360. I'm out right now, but can accept the trade in a few hours.

And Toma, I'll pay this forward by trading you the sorcerer for one of your guys. I'll take a look at the list again and choose one when I get home.

I sent you a friend request on PSN since your friendslist is full in DoS in case I might forget to check in this thread. I put hermes up for trade so just send a friend request and I will add you so we can trade.

For Hermes you are a bit too late unfortunately. As for the other 2, I don't want anything specific for vamp hunter so make any offer.

For Ares I would actually like one of the following: Takemikazuchi. Nezha, Hi no Kagutsuchi, Ame no Uzume or Izanami. If you have an offer to make I will always consider it atleast.

Only have spy Raven for the Ares and for the Vamp hunter i can offer you Excalibur,Ogma or Nanna.

Ixmucane
Freyja
Wakan Tanka
Cernunnos
Veles
Zhuge Liang
Ogma

You are trading away the Zhuge Liang you just took from nerdstik?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

13644057344_5dfd34073b.jpg
I want this guy. Feel free to request any one of these guys that tickles your interests.

Top Bottom