• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

BarisLan

Neo Member
I want this guy. Feel free to request any one of these guys that tickles your interests.

Well I don't really need any of those elements anymore, but since you want that spirit I will take it for Greys to trade it further I guess.

Online-id is Baris-Lan. I will put it on trade now.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
And Toma, I'll pay this forward by trading you the sorcerer for one of your guys. I'll take a look at the list again and choose one when I get home.

Awesome, let me know when you are back home. I think we havent added each other yet.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
You are trading away the Zhuge Liang you just took from nerdstik?

I'd keep it since its easily among the best green R spirits I have,but I am sort of in a bind and really need a Sorcerer/Pandora, which in turn I can trade with someone else who will give me a Barong for it. I would also prefer to keep Veles, but that Barong is more important atm.

...yeah, trading is complicated.

Edit: Also, how the hell are some of you guys having 1600 HP monsters. Compared to the lead spirits on my friends list, I seem to have spirits with really crappy stats.

Edit2: If you think I was doing wrong here, feel free to take the Zhuge Liang for free in case Amn doesnt want it for the sorcerer.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Add me GAF. I'm pretty active still. "dallow"
Will wean my FL from people who seem to have stopped.

Have Yosp on my FL. He seems to have started playing last night. :)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Well I don't really need any of those elements anymore, but since you want that spirit I will take it for Greys to trade it further I guess.
Online-id is Baris-Lan. I will put it on trade now.
Friend Request In. So are the Greys.
[Metal Spririt]

Amn

Neo Member
I'd keep it since its easily among the best green R spirits I have,but I am sort of in a bind and really need a Sorcerer/Pandora, which in turn I can trade with someone else who will give me a Barong for it. I would also prefer to keep Veles, but that Barong is more important atm.

...yeah, trading is complicated.

Edit: Also, how the hell are some of you guys having 1600 HP monsters. Compared to the lead spirits on my friends list, I seem to have spirits with really crappy stats.

Edit2: If you think I was doing wrong here, feel free to take the Zhuge Liang for free in case Amn doesnt want it for the sorcerer.
I definitely don't want to take anything that you want to keep, and I'm not super into any of the others listed (as I said, I'm heavy on green), so just put up any C or UC and I'll send the sorcerer over. I totally understand your need for the Barong. I'm in the same spot with my Hermes. I opened up a spot on my friends list, so feel free to add me whenever.

EDIT: PSN ID is amn360

Kalamoj

I'd like to trade Demeter or Hestia (see post 1583, or database) for a Nine-tailed Fox or Fire Joker.
PSN/DoS ID: Kalamoj

RpgN

You guys...I know you're saying fortune doesn't affect summoning. So it might purely be a coincidence, but today I managed to get 2 rares on ''blessing'' luck.

This one I had before also through summoning:

This one is new. Wasn't she a boss? She looks pretty cool!

I'm not sure what to do with this spirit, I already have two rare spirits of the same element and one uncommon. Would this one be worth keeping?

Amn

Neo Member
I sent you a friend request on PSN since your friendslist is full in DoS in case I might forget to check in this thread. I put hermes up for trade so just send a friend request and I will add you so we can trade.
Sent the trade over. Thanks again. Hopefully I can return the favour some time.

Amn

Neo Member
It's cool, glad I could help. Funny thing though, I got a Valkyrie from a normal summon about 3 hours ago. What are the odds on that happening? :D
That's awesome. I still don't have any rare light spirits over 20 because getting two of them is a pain, though I do have two Greys that I haven't started leveling yet. It's nice to have the game do something that actually helps you out. So often it feels like it's actively trying to mess with you.

Kalamoj

That's awesome. I still don't have any rare light spirits over 20 because getting two of them is a pain, though I do have two Greys that I haven't started leveling yet. It's nice to have the game do something that actually helps you out. So often it feels like it's actively trying to mess with you.

Without extensive hunting (or spending a lot on orbs) the game is very frustrating.

Pbae

Aw shit guys, I just got my lemon lime vita and put on the skinomi full case protector on it. Once it settles, we're gonna get some Asian summons up in this b*tch.

Amn

Neo Member
I've had average blessing for the last three days and it has absolutely made my progress stand still. I am praying for bad luck or great blessing.
I feel the same way after having average luck the past couple of days. Not one R and still no SRs. I'm starting to feel like I should just save my summoning stones for non-average days.

Pbae

I feel the same way after having average luck the past couple of days. Not one R and still no SRs. I'm starting to feel like I should just save my summoning stones for non-average days.

It really depends on your priorities I guess. I don't mind using the stones since I want UC for merging. But it would be nice to have a better possibility of R and SR's

Toma

I definitely don't want to take anything that you want to keep, and I'm not super into any of the others listed (as I said, I'm heavy on green), so just put up any C or UC and I'll send the sorcerer over. I totally understand your need for the Barong. I'm in the same spot with my Hermes. I opened up a spot on my friends list, so feel free to add me whenever.

EDIT: PSN ID is amn360

Super awesome of you, I can scrape by with rotating my other spirits, but that Barong needs to be stronger since its easily my best spirit yet. I sent you a friend request and put up a C spirit for trade. I will forward the favor to someone else in need when I see someone who I can help.

Amn

Neo Member
Super awesome of you, I can scrape by with rotating my other spirits, but that Barong needs to be stronger since its easily my best spirit yet. I sent you a friend request and put up a C spirit for trade. I will forward the favor to someone else in need when I see someone who I can help.
No problem. Just sent it over.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Have:
Yellow Body (ADV R) will trade for bascially any other R I don't own.
Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Joker of Water X2
Joker of Fire

Want: Spirits outside of America since I'm in the American region.

Toma

If I am green luck AGAIN in 2 hours, I'll need to slap some Cernunnos around.

Kalamoj

Have:
Yellow Body (ADV R) will trade for bascially any other R I don't own.
Spy Costume Raven
Spy Costume Kat
Joker of Water X2
Joker of Fire

Want: Spirits outside of America since I'm in the American region.

Demeter and Hestia for Raven and Fire Joker?
And a bonus Cerunnos.
Id: Kalamoj

Prelude.

I can't believe how shitty my luck is with orbs summons.

Knack:
600px-Ryder.jpg

Gravity Rush:
600px-Nevi_Mossui.jpg

FUCK

Prelude.

Damn not even a R.
At least I got Brigit when I tried the "normal" orbs summon.
i suggest you wait for either bad luck day or blessing, i can tell you average is the worst.
Those aren't my screenshots but according to the DoS website luck doesn't affect summoning.

Q3: Do "Daily Fortune/Element" affect summoning?
A3: Daily Fortune (Great Blessing/Blessing/Average Luck/Bad Luck) doesn't.
The element of Today's element (Wood/Fire/Earth/Metal/Water) is more likely to appear in summonings and hunts.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm on day 3 or 4 of Average Luck. I haven't been playing all that much as a result but I have been using up all my summon stones since I still assume it's true that Luck doesn't play into it. If that's wrong then it's a shame I didn't wait until I had a better day.

Toma

Those aren't my screenshots but according to the Destiny website luck doesn't affect summons.

The element of Today's element (Wood/Fire/Earth/Metal/Water) is more likely to appear in summonings and hunts.

I'm on day 3 or 4 of Average Luck. I haven't been playing all that much as a result but I have been using up all my summon stones since I still assume it's true that Luck doesn't play into it. If that's wrong then it's a shame I didn't wait until I had a better day.

Yeah, we know its not true, but we still believe in it :p Helping our luck out a bit there by always standing out with the left foot (or whatever other unscientific thing people do to get luck), but dont worry you didnt waste your summoning stones.

Takao

Banned

Those aren't my screenshots but according to the DoS website luck doesn't affect summoning.

this will be DoS's equivalent of down + b to catch pokemon

Arzehn

So I've been playing for a while now, and I think the game has potential but as it is now it's getting a bit stagnant. Anyone else think this game needs something more? Right now it feels more or less like I'm playing alone with only leaderboards to remind me that other people are playing. Some ideas:

- PVP tournament mode
- Raids that are server wide, not just your friends list, have leaderboards for who did the most damage
- Make some sort of competition between America, Europe, and Asia
- Endless battle mode, see how far you can go with a team, get rewards for how far you progress

While I've gotten enjoyment from the the game as it is,I can't see myself playing for too much longer if they don't add some more community elements.

Grinchy

Banned
Yeah, we know its not true, but we still believe in it :p Helping our luck out a bit there by always standing out with the left foot (or whatever other unscientific thing people do to get luck), but dont worry you didnt waste your summoning stones.

I've only gotten R summons on Good/Bad Luck days so far so I want to believe it too lol

Toma

I just contemplated again that there are a ton of american (and european and asian) R spirits I havent seen yet because I still need to unlock them. Just unlocked this guy for R summoning:

Love this design and considering I still have about 350 areas left with ~ 25- 35 area bosses, thats a lot of random normal summon Rs I didnt see yet.

Pbae

I just contemplated again that there are a ton of american (and european and asian) R spirits I havent seen yet because I still need to unlock them. Just unlocked this guy for R summoning:

Love this design and considering I still have about 350 areas left with ~ 25- 35 area bosses, thats a lot of random normal summon Rs I didnt see yet.

Yeah that's a pretty badass Free Willy. I hope he serves a porpoise on your team.

Amn

Neo Member
After 596 summons, 27 hunts, and a handful of destiny summons, I finally got my first SR as a gift from another player's destiny summon.

Green was the colour I needed the least and I'm likely not getting any Jokers until at least the next raid, but I'm not complaining. I'll definitely be taking Earth bosses down real quick.

Top Bottom