• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

gazele

Banned
Got another 2 spirits I can trade off, wyvern and this guy:

so full list of stuff I can trade:

Wyvern
Cernunnos
Huehuecoyotl
Sedna
Set
Toutatis
Ixmucane
Ogma

Stuff I'd want: Belobog, Prometheus, Witch, Sorcerer, Barong, Kisshouten, Jokers

I think I have a sorcerer and don't really need it, not sure what I need, honestly have too many rares lol

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I think I have a sorcerer and don't really need it, not sure what I need, honestly have too many rares lol

Well if you know what you'd want for it, let me know :)

putermcgee

I'm still wading through the pages of this thread, but I thought I should mention this in case no one else has...

On the page where you get your daily login bonus, some days have a tappable icon that gives more details about what you (can) get. For example, several days show that you'll get jokers/princes, and I think the last day on the list is an R or SR spirit. That's quite an incentive to keep logging in.

Also, with today's login bonus, I sat there considering if I should put my 30 Destiny Orbs into an Advanced Summon, or take my chances with a GR summon. My first and only GR summon got me a UC Nevi Mossui, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk it again. Luckily, I bit the bullet and ended up with a Spy Costume Kat!

oni_saru

So there's nothing wrong with leaving your reward spirits in your mailbox right? i'm afraid if i don't accept it'll go away >.<

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
So there's nothing wrong with leaving your reward spirits in your mailbox right? i'm afraid if i don't accept it'll go away >.<

Nope I don't think so. Also if you have a trustworthy or real life friend. You can trade with them and they can deny the trade and that spirit will go to your inbox so you can keep it there til you need it.

RedBoot

This game has been quite nice to me lately. After I'd been playing for a few days and had seen a bunch of spirits, I decided there were two that I really wanted (as far as flavor goes): the Greys and the Gunslinger. I got the Greys on a standard summon a few days ago. Since then I've gotten two more of them through Destiny Summons. I think I'll use those to break the level limit and make the toughest Visitors I can.

And today, while trying to get some fusion fodder to get Tirawa-Atius to lv15 (that spirit also likes me, I've gotten like seven in Destiny Summons), I managed to get a Gunslinger. So things are pretty awesome. Gonna level these guys and start taking some zones.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm still wading through the pages of this thread, but I thought I should mention this in case no one else has...

On the page where you get your daily login bonus, some days have a tappable icon that gives more details about what you (can) get. For example, several days show that you'll get jokers/princes, and I think the last day on the list is an R or SR spirit. That's quite an incentive to keep logging in.

Also, with today's login bonus, I sat there considering if I should put my 30 Destiny Orbs into an Advanced Summon, or take my chances with a GR summon. My first and only GR summon got me a UC Nevi Mossui, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk it again. Luckily, I bit the bullet and ended up with a Spy Costume Kat!

Oh good to know. Hope its good.

Rixa

Hunt 40km away from home, to luckiest direction (yesterday had Yellow line and blue line, yellow is better) today only blue line. Got 3 Common spirits.

I couldnt guess how fast storage of 38k spirit points was nullified. Seems that now I need spirit points and not so much summoning stones (got over 8k ss now). And If I get ~6 spirits per day via hunt, my spirit points are going to be a constant problem. Atm I have 65 spirit slots, dunno when I buy more, tho max storage limit is soon (cant buy much anyways).

Trying to trade my another SR Magician to R spirit (the one that reduces first attack to 1). Hopefully I get the trade, would be nice to my grinding team (and againts f***ing Belobog first attack). Baptism of Light boss Belobog is now level 29, I really need to tune up my spirits -> I need more spirits and even badly I need more spirit points.

Someone wanna trade with me?

4rZOqJK.jpg

Feel free to add me : DonnyHayabusa

putermcgee

I didn't take a screenshot before leveling it up (I figured someone would have added it to the database already too), but for Basilisk fans, there's a good UC metal spirit with the same skill.

It's Shisa from Japanese Myth and Folklore. I obtained it by hunting at (+14, +4)...obviously in Japan. It only costs 1.5, so I've taken it into battles along with the Basilisk as a backup in case Inti blows it away with its opening attack.

I'll get a screenshot if I manage to get another one!

RalchAC

Maybe I'm not as far as some of you on the game, but I haven't used any joker yet. The only spirits I have at max level are Dark and Earth, and those are really far in the Raid Bosses rewards.

If someone really needs 1 (Fire) I could trade it (not more, my Spy Costume Kat is at level 17 and I want to level a R fire spirit I got today as a gift).

And an idea. Why don't we all agree and put in our DoS names a "-GAF", "-G" or something similar. That way we can all priorize people from here for Destiny partnership, grabing spirits and helping in Raid Bosses. I recognize some names, but not all of them

Rixa

And an idea. Why don't we all agree and put in our DoS names a "-GAF", "-G" or something similar. That way we can all priorize people from here for Destiny partnership, grabing spirits and helping in Raid Bosses. I recognize some names, but not all of them

Can we change name?

Rixa

How about a Cernunnos? 540/130/100 and a 1,5x damage ability which is always handy.

You have more of them?

I could use one to break maxlevel (my Cernunnos is now 27lvl).
Interest to trade it to another spirit. Fire spirit (I think the name was Vales or Veles, got 2 of em) or Earth R spirit Pandora (if I remember right, got 3 of those).
Ill check the stats & spirits later today (in 5-6h time about) with pics.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
You have more of them?

Interest to trade it to another spirit. Fire spirit (I think the name was Vales or Veles, got 2 of em) or Earth R spirit Pandora (if I remember right, got 3 of those).

Why "more"? I currently have one up for trade but didnt accept the current offer yet. I'd love a Pandora for it :) If you agree, I'll refuse the current bidder.

Rixa

Why "more"? I currently have one up for trade but didnt accept the current offer yet. I'd love a Pandora for it :) If you agree, I'll refuse the current bidder.

Sure.
Go to see my trades, theres Pandoras & Veles for trade.

Edit: Oh yeah. One Asian player accepted my trade offer. I offered SR Magician spirit for R Barong.

Toma

Sure.
Go to see my trades, theres Pandoras & Veles for trade.

Edit: Oh yeah. One Asian player accepted my trade offer. I offered SR Magician spirit for R Barong.

And put up the trade :)

Kalamoj

You have more of them?

I have two Cerunnos for trade, if you still interested.

Rixa

I have two Cerunnos for trade, if you still interested.

Hmm. R:s you can upgrade 3 times. Yeah, I could use one more.
We aint DoS friends? -> Add me to your friend (and inform, what is your DoS name, so I know who to add as a friend).

RpgN

That zone boss got his assed kicked yesterday and the next morning I managed to summon him on the second try, average luck too 0_0 Oke oke, I'm not believing in fortune affecting summoning anymore.

Anyone managed to beat the game? Or is it too soon to ask that? How far are you guys? I've cleared 29 areas and defeated 2 zone bosses.

Toma

Anyone managed to beat the game? Or is it too soon to ask that? How far are you guys? I've cleared 29 areas and defeated 2 zone bosses.

No way, ask in 2-3 months again :p
I am at 90 freed areas, and there are 462 or something. The highest ranked player is currently at 162.

RpgN

No way, ask in 2-3 months again :p
I am at 90 freed areas, and there are 462 or something. The highest ranked player is currently at 162.

WAIT A MINUTE. I...didn't pay attention...I forgot that the in-game emblems you get are only C at the start, thinking there are 80 areas only. 462 areas you say?!

I'll never finish the game like this.

Phii

Banned
Kat sure remember my love for her,
I haven't spent more than $10
on this game and now I got both
Lady of the Depths (SR)
Gravity Panther (SR)

Im extremely lucky.

Toma

WAIT A MINUTE. I...didn't pay attention...I forgot that the in-game emblems you get are only C at the start, thinking there are 80 areas only. 462 areas you say?!

I'll never finish the game like this.

Just look at the world map and count the rows/columns. :p

34 or 35 areas and 4 zone bosses.

In the end that login 30 days in a row trophy won't be problem as i assumed at first :D

Rixa

how much have you guys spent on buying destiny orbs already lol I want to get more Kat :(

3,45€. I did bought a set of 50 DOrbs and used it to spirit slots.
Toma: Trade is ongoing ~1h togo.

The thing that I like in this game, you dont have to try new tough areas if you dont want. You can just grind (depending on a day) low level areas and do Raid bosses. With just login every day and doing nothing will grand you new spirits, more summoning stones & spirit points + you get Destiny Orbs on the way also. Its about one minute job daily.

Toma

how much have you guys spent on buying destiny orbs already lol I want to get more Kat :(

8$ for spirit slots, but I wouldnt be ashamed of spending more eventually. I am enjoying the game too much to not support it at all. Still debating on whether I buy some Knack/Kat spirits.

Toma

Iam sure Toro pack will come. Saving my orbs to it, hopefully Ive got 90 orbs at that point (now got 75).

Shadow of the Collossus beasts would be the doom of my wallet.

8$ for spirit slots, but I wouldnt be ashamed of spending more eventually. I am enjoying the game too much to not support it at all. Still debating on whether I buy some Knack/Kat spirits.

Soul Sacrafice and Freedom Wars look like no brainers for inclusion in future.

Top Bottom