• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Changed my name to gazele-gaf, feel free to add me

Looking at you toma...lol

Btw if anyone needs a wyvern, sorcerer or yum kaax, let me know, cause I honestly have too many rares right now, might start merging them

Ah right, you were the one who was adding me. I couldnt find the post anymore, will add you :p

And I'll gladly take the sorcerer, what would you want for it?

Amn

Neo Member
Changed my name to gazele-gaf, feel free to add me

Looking at you toma...lol

Btw if anyone needs a wyvern, sorcerer or yum kaax, let me know, cause I honestly have too many rares right now, might start merging them

Unless someone else wants it (I feel like I've been dominating the trading circuit recently), I can use a wyvern. I have one sitting at 20. You looking for anything particular in return?

I also just changed my name to amn-GAF so that it matches my GAF username.

Wahz

To those who are chasing event bosses, I can now confirmed you can never beat boss lv99..... because he will resurrect and haunt you again and again and again. But each time you defeat him, you will also get boss spirit again and again XDD. So its possible to upgrade boss spirit will fukk status bonus..... Good luck to all.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
To those who are chasing event bosses, I can now confirmed you can never beat boss lv99..... because he will resurrect and haunt you again and again and again. But each time you defeat him, you will also get boss spirit again and again XDD. So its possible to upgrade boss spirit will fukk status bonus..... Good luck to all.

For every lvl99 fight you get another spirit? That sounds insane. And what level do your spirits have that you can beat a lvl99 boss?

gazele

Banned
Unless someone else wants it (I feel like I've been dominating the trading circuit recently), I can use a wyvern. I have one sitting at 20. You looking for anything particular in return?

I also just changed my name to amn-GAF so that it matches my GAF username.

Tried adding you, couldn't find your username for some reason haha

Umm, maybe a water joker? But that's about it, trade me anything you want to

Toma

Oh btw, if you still have a Belobog left, I'd love to get one if you can/want to trade them :)

Wahz

For every lvl99 fight you get another spirit? That sounds insane. And what level do your spirits have that you can beat a lvl99 boss?

I'm from asia region, budda boss is the easiest among three

using average 4 points to kill lv99, I leave it for other players killing it if few thosands hp left.

Key strategy
1. Leader - Asura or other spirits with passive skill 2.5x first hit for all allies
2. Spirits with active skill stop enemy for 15s (but I'm only found 2 spirits are suitable, one is GR (SR) white body 50ap for 12s or asian water lady 65ap 15s, others needs 75ap), I'm using water lady, with full ap bar, I can stop boss for 45s total.
3. Full house 5 team members, prefer elemental day spirits. for a full bonus max uncommon spirit, first hit normally hit 1200
4. Recruit supporter, prefer Barong or high attack spirit

3 plus 4 is used for delay water lady spirit shown up too early

Good Luck

Amn

Neo Member
Tried adding you, couldn't find your username for some reason haha

Umm, maybe a water joker? But that's about it, trade me anything you want to

Added you. I don't have any Water Jokers to trade, but I can send you over one of my rares.

Toma

using average 4 points to kill lv99, I leave it for other players killing it if few thosands hp left.

Key strategy
1. Leader - Asura or other spirits with passive skill 2.5x first hit for all allies
2. Spirits with active skill stop enemy for 15s (but I'm only found 2 spirits are suitable, one is GR (SR) white body 50ap for 12s or asian water lady 65ap 15s, others needs 75ap), I'm using water lady, with full ap bar, I can stop boss for 45s total.
3. Full house 5 team members, prefer elemental day spirits. for a full bonus max uncommon spirit, first hit normally hit 1200

Good Luck

Yeah... that strategy sounds good and I'd LOVE to get my hands on that 2.5x first hit spirit, but those are probably ultra rare to get. :/

At least I have the Barong, so I am doing decently by recruiting attack spirits from friends. Still Lvl99 seems way too far for me atm.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Can't seem to find these usernames people are posting. Maybe takes a bit for name changes to filter in the system?
I'm dallow-GAF now.

EDIT: ah, you search for PSN id, not in-game name

Key strategy

Good Luck

That's nuts, maybe the raid after next for me. haha.

Can't seem to find these usernames people are posting. Maybe takes a bit for name changes to filter in the system?
I'm dallow-GAF now.

EDIT: ah, you search for PSN id, not in-game name

That's nuts, maybe the raid after next for me. haha.

Yeah its a really weird system they should just let people search with ingame name.

My PSN is majesticbeastt.

ReaperXL7

So are we sure that your luck does not effect what you get from using summoning stones? I have about 25k saved up and am considering using them for some possible trades, but if it's better I wait for a great blessing day then so be it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So are we sure that your luck does not effect what you get from using summoning stones? I have about 25k saved up and am considering using them for some possible trades, but if it's better I wait for a great blessing day then so be it.

That doesn't matter. Devs have said as much and I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

DeviantBoi

It doesn't affect your chances of getting a C/UC/R/SR, but it does affect your chances of getting a spirit of the daily element.

RalchAC

People that changed their DoS names to "whatever-GAF" should update that doc. I just did :)

And people who haven't should change their names! Go to Options > Change name. It's free, fast and easy. That way we could all help each other with bosses / destiny summons instead of helping randoms!

Want this too?
It's already on trade. Give me whatever you don't need.
Sorry for not replying, was at work. Yes please, I don't actually even have any from that element so that'd be really useful to have. Apologies for sending over junk in return, I've only had 7 commons out of 7 summons today.

This was mistake - if you made pull from Advanced Spirits you would have guarranted rare while GR tables have zylions of Uncommons.
Gravity Rush crossover was literally the only reason I downloaded the game, so as soon as the game gave me the destiny orbs to pull one it was the first thing I did - didn't know I'd basically have to pay for them with real money to get more.

Toma

Sorry for not replying, was at work. Yes please, I don't actually even have any from that element so that'd be really useful to have. Apologies for sending over junk in return, I've only had 7 commons out of 7 summons today.

Gravity Rush crossover was literally the only reason I downloaded the game, so as soon as the game gave me the destiny orbs to pull one it was the first thing I did - didn't know I'd basically have to pay for them with real money to get more.

Or login bonusses, but those are sloooow. But yeah, the game needs to finance itself somehow.

Dragun619

Looks like they added more Destiny Orbs options. And if you click under PS Plus section, the 300 Destiny Orbs are listed there so maybe we may get discount on it.

2QM2Lv6.jpg

Toma

Looks like they added more Destiny Orbs options. And if you click under PS Plus section, the 300 Destiny Orbs are listed there so maybe we may get discount on it.

2QM2Lv6.jpg

Interesting, I guess this means there is a lot of demand for these purchase options. And I'd appreciate the PS+ discount, Sony! I'll bite then.

EGOMON

If the last urgent maintenance anything to go by i think the game is successful i mean how do you you explain a downtime because of servers overload? and that was not on launch day i bet they weren't expecting much from this game hence no advertisement/marketing at all also looking at the weekly leaderboards there is a steady 60k player thats a lot for a Vita game.

Edit: adding GAF to my in-game name too

RalchAC

Don't worry about it. Someday I'll take your level 60 Phoenix as a suporter for some raid battle and I'll nod proudly while I think I helped you grow xD

Try to add a "-GAF" to your name if there is space! (just Options > Change Name). That way we'll all know who we should help with raid bosses / choose for destiny summons :)

ReaperXL7

I just changed mine to ReaperXL7-Gaf, makes sense since Gag is part of the reason I'm sticking with this.

I'm building up a decent selection of rates that I'll be putting up for trade so keep an eye out. I'll probably start weeding out none Gaffers from my friends list shortly.

RalchAC

I'm actually thinking about buying some orbs to support the devs (they're the Lumines guys). Only problem is that I don't really feel the urge of buying orbs lol. They don't really feel necesary.

I could get some nice Advanced summons using them though. As others have pointed, it's really bad that there are UC spirits on the Gravity Rush summons. That's holding my back to use them more.

Vamphuntr

It's so annoying when this game fails to connect to server when starting it or fail to acquire location data. All my other games online work flawlessly so does the PSN. Ugh.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Should I use my second Ixhel to limit break the first? Or a water spirit? Or does someone want my second Ixhel. The Rare Water sprit with 7% defensive buff.

Amn

Neo Member
Should I use my second Ixhel to limit break the first? Or a water spirit? Or does someone want my second Ixhel. The Rare Water sprit with 7% defensive buff.

I would limit break with it. I have an Ixchel at 40 and she's one of the stronger spirits that I have.

coolasj19

I would limit break with it. I have an Ixchel at 40 and she's one of the stronger spirits that I have.
Would it be wise to use one of my Water Jokers to just rocketship Ixchels level? I have 2 Water Jokers, and one Rare Water Spirit.

coolasj19

I just took out a 19k Health Raid boss with a moderately powerful rented spirit, my Blue Body, my strongest Spirit (Kacha), and a Basilisk. Basilisk cuts the enemies amount of turns down by at least half.

TheTwelve

I'm happy I found this thread.

I changed my name to TheTwelve-GAF

I'm pretty much playing this game all day every day, for some reason I can't get sick of it. My job requires me to travel a lot throughout the day and I pick up monsters through my phone's wifi with every stop. Loving it!

I've got 79 Areas freed and I hope to get close to 90 tonight.

My favorite creature is my Iron Knack, Level 40/50, attack 355 and Spd 330, with health at 1240. He's a real beast.

Best creature I've seen in the game so far might be the SR Light Gravity Rush character, with her ability to freeze all of the opponents for 15 seconds! I forget her name.

Anyway, if you add me I'll make some room for any Gaffers as I've got a lot of friends on my list who aren't playing anymore. I definitely love to help out.

Got Hua Po in a trade, got a Rare in normal summon (Ixchel) and my SECOND SUPER RARE (Phoniex) in the Destiny Summoning.

It was a good day! (except for the intense pains in my stomach, but was a good gamer day)

I forgot to put my ID: thn56

baekshi

Banned
Got Hua Po in a trade, got a Rare in normal summon (Ixchel) and my SECOND SUPER RARE (Phoniex) in the Destiny Summoning.

It was a good day! (except for the intense pains in my stomach, but was a good gamer day)

I forgot to put my ID: thn56

Phoenix is pretty good one.

Got Blessing today, finally a change from Average Lucks

TheTwelve

I just took out a 19k Health Raid boss with a moderately powerful rented spirit, my Blue Body, my strongest Spirit (Kacha), and a Basilisk. Basilisk cuts the enemies amount of turns down by at least half.

Leveling up a basilisk is super effective, its also crazy fast. I just wish it had more health, but then it is a UC creature.

putermcgee

I changed my in-game name to schroeder-gaf if anyone wants to add me, and I updated my name on the Google Doc too. I'm thinking of pruning some people from my list... maybe like people who have less than half of the number of areas I've cleared.

Grinchy

Banned
Fighting the same raid boss nearly every time is getting old. Inti every time.

Just going through the process of fighting the raid bosses is very stale to me now. I have no idea how people get so far into the event because I find it so ungodly tedious already.

Rixa

Leveling up a basilisk is super effective, its also crazy fast. I just wish it had more health, but then it is a UC creature.

My basilisk been in lvl 15 over week already. Ive only managed to caught one basilisk in game, and the mob is UC :). Barong is in lvl 20, I need to find some Asian dude to trade another one.

putermcgee

Same. Too bad they didn't have the 1000 for something like $55. I would do it.

Also anyone have Jiangshi, Shin, Tenko UCs? Really want to level break them so I can use them on my team.

The Japanese PS Store's $50 equivalent pack is for 580 orbs. US users are getting a nice discount on the bigger packs.

Also, I have a Tenko that I had been leveling up, but I think I might give up on it. I'd be willing to trade it. My in-game name is schroeder-gaf.

Yay after three days of bad luck in a row i finally got great blessing. I sense a lot of the spirits will reach maximum level today :D

Top Bottom