• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RalchAC

Should I use my second Ixhel to limit break the first? Or a water spirit? Or does someone want my second Ixhel. The Rare Water sprit with 7% defensive buff.

Mmm... I think I don't have anything interesting at the moment, but I kinda want it.

Yay after three days of bad luck in a row i finally got great blessing. I sense a lot of the spirits will reach maximum level today :D

You must have beaten those raid boses like crazy with 3 dayss in a row of Bad Luck. I kinda wish I had it, I need blue orbs :(

Grinchy

Banned
Got my first SR tonight! It looks like a pretty decent one too, as far as I can tell.

2014-04-09-034157gxspc.jpg

And a bonus picture of how close I can come to beating a raid boss before the game trolls me

2014-03-31-171643vbsle.jpg

You must have beaten those raid boses like crazy with 3 dayss in a row of Bad Luck. I kinda wish I had it, I need blue orbs :(

Yeah since my strongest spirit is lvl 20 dark i was capable of finishing Mirokus and Intis up to 14k hp in single fight when i borrowed good spirit.

EGOMON

Praise the Sun!! After a week of Average Luck i finally got Great Blessing farming time :D
Also i have these spirits for trade i don't know what am looking for lol but show me what you got:

13734133053_de91a2c790_z.jpg

13734130693_c2e59cc010_z.jpg

13734128343_68585dae95_z.jpg

13734123383_c5e45acc6f_z.jpg

13734125873_ba576df1c4_z.jpg

13508743775_714f70b43b_z.jpg

13464889454_be18d33cbc_z.jpg

Rixa

Praise the Sun!! After a week of Average Luck i finally got Great Blessing farming time :D
Also i have these spirits for trade i don't know what am looking for lol but show me what you got:
13734130693_c2e59cc010_z.jpg

13734123383_c5e45acc6f_z.jpg

I just dont get it how awful skillwise some SR & R are. What good is 20% increase in speed when you have under 10%/5% hp.
They surely nerfed skills from Beta, but did they consider what skills should not be nerfed so much?

God of Water sure has high HP but otherwise sucks.

It's balanced with hp, attacks and speed.

Typically spirits with weaker skills should have more of pure offense. Plus rarity itself comes into equation as it dictates maximum level.

EGOMON

I just dont get it how awful skillwise some SR & R are. What good is 20% increase in speed when you have under 10%/5% hp.
They surely nerfed skills from Beta, but did they consider what skills should not be nerfed so much?

God of Water sure has high HP but otherwise sucks.

^This, and its the reason am trading them off beside i already have a good SR water spirit

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Updated list:

Have:
Toutatis
Greys
Sedna
Huehuecoyotl (I'll take any cash R for this one)
Wyvern
Shennong
Ogma

Want:
Sorcerer
Witch
Prometheus
Belobog
Kisshouten
Daikokuten
God of Fish
Jokers

darkwing

Updated list:

Have:
Toutatis
Greys
Sedna
Set
Huehuecoyotl x2 (I'll take ANY cash R for this one)
Wyvern
Shennong
Ogma

Want:
Sorcerer
Witch
Prometheus
Belobog
Kisshouten
Daikokuten
God of Fish

I have God of Fish, what is your ID? didn't see it on the Google doc list

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I have God of Fish, what is your ID? didn't see it on the Google doc list

Sent you a PM, but let me know your DoS name after you added me or I wont find it in my list :p

Which one would you want?

putermcgee

Toma

Just added this to the database. I might level it up to see how much its stats improve, but 2.5 cost for a UC is questionable.

Now if only someone in the EU could get the other Hunting Event spirit. For reference, this page gives information on where to catch these spirits:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/events/local_hunting_has_started.html

I'll have to see if I can hunt Yatagarasu again if anyone wants to trade.

Wow , I didnt know about this but those stats seem like a horrible trade off for how rare they are. Not to mention you'd need ~30 of these to get the full potential spirit. Nice attack/speed though... for an UC which you can only level up to level 35 :/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Anyone else keeping a lot of Spirits (like from the events) in your mailbox to keep space free?

They shouldn't disappear right?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Finally pulled my first R from regular summons and I'm pretty stoked about it - the support skill sounds really useful.

Oh it's really good and a cool looking one too.

The Japanese PS Store's $50 equivalent pack is for 580 orbs. US users are getting a nice discount on the bigger packs.

Also, I have a Tenko that I had been leveling up, but I think I might give up on it. I'd be willing to trade it. My in-game name is schroeder-gaf.

damn that is expensive,

So what would you like for it?

Toma

Anyone else keeping a lot of Spirits (like from the events) in your mailbox to keep space free?

They shouldn't disappear right?

I really thought 73 slots would last me a while, but I have always at least 43 spirits.. Might need to start the mailbox thing soon if I keep getting random rares at the current rate.

...or I start merging them.

Toma

Yes but why are you keeping them? :)

Anything that isn't joker or a spirit to use in fights in my collection is merged withing 24 hours :D

Because its useful to keep them in case someone trades them for a spirit I need for limit breaking, like Darkwing up on this page.

EGOMON

I regret using my raid jokers on R spirits, but oh well. The next raid comes along at one point anyway.

I was planning to do the same then i noticed it wasn't hard to get (R) spirits from normal summon so i figured i would use those for limit-breaking and save the jokers for the (SR) spirits

Amn

Neo Member
Would it be wise to use one of my Water Jokers to just rocketship Ixchels level? I have 2 Water Jokers, and one Rare Water Spirit.

I guess that's your call. This raid gives out jokers liberally, but I guess we can't be sure that that will be true with the next raid (though they probably will just flip around which ones you get when). Ixchel seems like a pretty common R and her stats aren't all that great, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to get more of her to limit break. I used a Joker on her because she was my only water R for a while and I needed her to be stronger, but I'm going to try to just trade for her with someone to break 40.

EDIT: I prefer to save my Jokers for SRs and Advanced Summons.

Toma

Figured I'll show my fighting team progress:
wbg8mjy.jpg

My UCs are still rocking almost every fight, the Rs are slowly catching up though.

And in case everything else fails:
bf4dKvd.jpg

...my little red riding hood army is standing by.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was finally able to pick up a Lady of the Depth and Gravity Panther. LoD is pretty OP.

Toma

Was finally able to pick up a Lady of the Depth and Gravity Panther. LoD is pretty OP.

Those have nothing on the unfathomable powers of a little red riding hood.

TheTwelve

Got my first SR tonight! It looks like a pretty decent one too, as far as I can tell.

2014-04-09-034157gxspc.jpg

]

This is one of the best SR creatures, in my opinion.

Creatures like this, with their ability to change the opponent's element, are what you need to beat light/dark bosses on days that are not blessing/bad luck. I'd level him up as fast as possible.

He's especially effective for your whole squad on days when his element is favored.

Toma

I don't understand this. How did you farmed them?

I had a low level zone with 3 fire fights that I was farming for summoning orbs during blessing day and that spirit popped up the most, so it was naturally also the spirit I got gifted the most, even though sometimes the occasional prince or UC pops up.

With enough patience, you can farm any non-boss spirit you fight against in this game.

TheTwelve

Figured I'll show my fighting team progress:
wbg8mjy.jpg

That's a HOT squad. I especially want that creature on the top row, 1 over from the right. Its ability to make the first attack from enemies only do 1 damage would be super effective against the Baptism of Light creatures.

Please add TheTwelve-GAF to your friends if you've the space!

Toma

That's a HOT squad. I especially want that creature on the top row, 1 over from the right. Its ability to make the first attack from enemies only do 1 damage would be super effective against the Baptism of Light creatures.

Please add TheTwelve-GAF to your friends if you've the space!

We need PSN names to add people (for whatever reason). And yeah, I like my current team as well, but I really need an SR for every element eventually and I especially want Ashura or Thor.

blahness

Kind of new to all of this but how exactly do you up a spirits level past its default max? un: blahness-gaf PSN: mecha-blahness

Toma

Kind of new to all of this but how exactly do you up a spirits level past its default max? un: blahness-gaf PSN: mecha-blahness

With another identical spirit (Werewolf Level 15 + Werewolf Lvl 1 = Werewolf Max break Level 15). Jokers do the same thing for every spirit of the same color, but I suggest keeping those for SRs.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If anyone is interested in Spy Costume Yunica, lemme know! Looking to clear out my box and make some additional trades.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yes but why are you keeping them? :)

Anything that isn't joker or a spirit to use in fights in my collection is merged withing 24 hours :D

Just about all in the mailbox are jokers.

I have Gravity Panther and would love to get the matching LoD.
How many times did you have to Summon to get them?

http://i.imgur.com/iQF9gRM.jpg?1[/MG]

Got this in a destiny summoning.
I think i got like 2 R and 1 SR with the same user lol.[/QUOTE]

She is really, really good.
And low cost too. Damn.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
iQF9gRM.jpg

Got this in a destiny summoning.
I think i got like 2 R and 1 SR with the same user lol.

ugh you struck gold. I've been trying to find someone with her for a week.

On a good note I ended up trading one of my GravPan for a T-Rex.

I'm thinking about either going for another GR run just so I can max out my LoD or Grav Pan or try my luck in the American ADV but I heard SRs are hard to get there.

blahness

I performed a trade in which I offered a spirit to a friend who was already offering his spirit for trade. The trade went through but I did not get the trophy for it. Do you have to be the person who originates the trade in order to get it?

Top Bottom