• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Parmenide

iQF9gRM.jpg

Got this in a destiny summoning.
I think i got like 2 R and 1 SR with the same user lol.
Want this. Do you trade it?

Dragun619

iQF9gRM.jpg

Got this in a destiny summoning.
I think i got like 2 R and 1 SR with the same user lol.

This is a Zone Boss right? Anyone know where I can find this?

I think read that someone found her in the South Africa area, so moving very slowly towards that area but I wanna know if it's the same for everyone. Damn, it's so far away.

Puru

This is a Zone Boss right? Anyone know where I can find this?

I think read that someone found her in the South Africa area, so moving very slowly towards that area but I wanna know if it's the same for everyone. Damn, it's so far away.

No idea really, i launched the game to get my free daily spirit, look if i had some trades and if anybody used me as a summon partner, and it was in my mailbox.

As for the question a bit above, no sadly, i'll definitly keep this one.

Which region was he from?

He is in asia, he was the one who used me as a summon partner this time around (i have an US account and live in EU if that matters somehow).

Prelude.

He is in asia, he was the one who used me as a summon partner this time around (i have an US account and live in EU if that matters somehow).
Well, I checked on the wikia and it says she's from "Global folklores" so I guess you can summon her anywhere.

JJP12

For Trade:
Sedna
Shennong
Ixmucane
Yum Kaax
Tlaloc
Belobog
Spider Mother ADV
Adaptive Camouflage ADV
God of Fish ADV

I'm looking for these:
Coyolxauhqui
Witch
Ice Knack

ReaperXL7

Bk0DwgnIcAAliIb.jpg

My current regular squad is Pheonix, Blue Body, Sedna, Igaluk. I also use Phantom of gold, Malina, and Werewolf for occasions in which I find them useful. Pheonix, Blue Body, and Sedna make for a pretty nice primary team though.

Currently considering trading Zhuge Liang, Gandharva the Music God, and Kanaloa (the three on the bottom left side. I'm just not sure what I want, though I do need a good solid metal R spirit.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well would you look at that:
f9P7gG9.jpg

I found her here, but no clue if its the same for everyone.
mPVONkV.jpg

What's the grid number?

If I'm seeing that correctly, she's way too far away for me to reach. My original position is literally on the opposite side of the globe, which means that toughest fights are going to be in that area for me.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oh god that 59 speed, why isn't it 60. I would have such an urge to make a 2nd wolf that's fully merged lol.

I didnt even notice that and thought he is already maxed, but oh well. I can deal with 1 speed less. Doesnt have an impact anyway, but yeah its a bit of a flaw. Just imagine it had 3 ATK missing instead, now THAT might annoy me when looking at it :p

What's the grid number?

If I'm seeing that correctly, she's way too far away for me to reach. My original position is literally on the opposite side of the globe, which means that toughest fights are going to be in that area for me.

Southeast of Africa (+6, -4)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeap, that's super far away. Good hunting. I don't know if I'll be able to reach that area in time.

I am sure quite a few people in here will go there soonish. We should be able to catch enough of these eventually.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am sure quite a few people in here will go there soonish. We should be able to catch enough of these eventually.

I hope so. And I'm sure there will be another Gravity Rush event eventually... by that time I should be able to get there.

EDIT: Damn you, maintenance!

mankoto

Out of curiosity who else received this when the maintenance ended? All I know is that some people did and some didn't. It's very confusing. I for one didn't do anything special to get it... Or at least, I don't think I did.

lsp2Ju2.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
Out of curiosity who else received this when the maintenance ended? All I know is that some people did and some didn't. It's very confusing. I for one didn't do anything special to get it... Or at least, I don't think I did.

lsp2Ju2.jpg

I got it too. It says it's a gift from the admins, but that's all I know about it.

putermcgee

I didn't get that Joker of Light. Lucky dudes.

Wow , I didnt know about this but those stats seem like a horrible trade off for how rare they are. Not to mention you'd need ~30 of these to get the full potential spirit. Nice attack/speed though... for an UC which you can only level up to level 35 :/
JR East put in WiFi hotspots at all/most of their stations, so I can just get off the train to and/or from work at Tokyo Station, hop on the WiFi, and hunt. It takes less than 5 minutes in total, so I could be getting 2 every weekday since it's on my way. I did, however, start merging it with other spirits because I wasn't sure how many times I could hunt it.

Also, I cleared an entire zone next to my starting zone, and then a red swirl showed up in the space under my starting location. It has a red boss icon, and the boss is Shoryu (rising dragon anyone?) with 12780 HP. He demolished my team in mere seconds, so it might be a while before I can take him down.

EDIT: Huh, I gave it another shot with a slightly different team and rental spirit, and took it down. I was hoping it would add it to the summon list, but I got 4400 Summon Stones out of it, so I can't complain!

I got it too. It says it's a gift from the admins, but that's all I know about it.

from the official dos jp twitter
https://twitter.com/dos_official_jp/status/454109570965573632/photo/1
i guess you both participated in the beta?

Hmm second day of great blessing in a row - previous one costed me half my stored blue energy so hopefully i can get some other luck result tomorrow :D

WTF...?

The game keeps removing my Lv20 Bakeneko from the merging slot.

IIRC, it used to be that when you reach max level, you could still merge for the Fuse Bonus.

Can anyone check with their spirits with absolute max level if they can still merge to it?

Toma

WTF...?

The game keeps removing my Lv20 Bakeneko from the merging slot.

IIRC, it used to be that when you reach max level, you could still merge for the Fuse Bonus.

Can anyone check with their spirits with absolute max level if they can still merge to it?

Thats exactly what happens. No Inbreed bonus after you reached max level.

Thats exactly what happens. No Inbreed bonus after you reached max level.

That's complete BS.

If that's true, and the nerfed Spirit "drop" in battles, then they should have not nerfed UC-class "Battle/Hunt-only" spirits.

The drop rate of spirits right now is lower than that of Beta.

Back then, you have a very good chance of getting elemental princes. I can count on my hands how many times I obtained them. :/

Toma

That's complete BS.

If that's true, and the nerfed Spirit "drop" in battles, then they should have not nerfed UC-class "Battle/Hunt-only" spirits.

The drop rate of spirits right now is lower than that of Beta.

Back then, you have a very good chance of getting elemental princes. I can count on my hands how many times I obtained them. :/

I think I got around... 15 princes or so in drops in 133 hours. And maybe 30 little red riding hoods :p

Amn

Neo Member
Alright, after much deliberation these are the spirits that I have that I will trade for the right spirit.

Currently I am looking for a solid R metal spirit,but not absolutely necessary.

Interested in the Benzaiten and the Kanaloa.

I have:
Sorcerer
Greys x2
Bunyip
Yum Kaax
Ebisu

No hard feelings if you pass.

Toma

Does anyone know what's the pure breeding limit for R spirits ?

And maybe someone knows how many Rs need to be mixed together for it ?

160/80/80 I believe, and probably around 30-40.

EGOMON

It feels like I've been stuck in average luck this whole week.

Grrrr
According to the devs:
Over the course of one month, the breakdown of all players' luck will roughly follow this pattern:
+Great Blessing: 4-6 days
+Blessing: 4-6 days
+Average Luck: 14-16 days
+Bad Luck: 4-6 days

So no worriers you will get your Blessing & G. Blessing days

darkwing

what happens if you get Blessing/Great Blessing/Bad Luck?

I'm always having Average Luck, that means I get boosts for that element, and higher boosts on on Blessing days? what happens on Bad Luck?

Einherjar

Alright, after much deliberation these are the spirits that I have that I will trade for the right spirit.

Currently I am looking for a solid R metal spirit,but not absolutely necessary.

I'm interested in Zhuge and Benzaiten, can offer:

Metal R's:
2x Toutatis
1x Tangata-Manu

Else:
Ixchel
3x Tlaloc
Sorcerer
Sedna
Chalchiuhticue
Ixmucane

Toma

100 freed areas!

*celebrates*

Top Bottom