• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TheTwelve

Well would you look at that:
f9P7gG9.jpg

I found her here, but no clue if its the same for everyone.
mPVONkV.jpg

NICE. But as someone else said, I'm starting out in California and it'll be awhile before I can add this cutie to the lottery. I'm actually going to head towards Asia.

Good job with hitting 100 territories btw, TOMA...you're doing some serious work.

Moobabe

Any tips for this weird Joker of Light spirit I got? Merge him with anything in particular? Having him in my collection freaks me out!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Any tips for this weird Joker of Light spirit I got? Merge him with anything in particular? Having him in my collection freaks me out!

Merge him with a light SR if you have one, otherwise just keep him :p

If you dont want him, I can only trade you an R for it.

Moobabe

Merge him with a light SR if you have one, otherwise just keep him :p

If you dont want him, I can only trade you an R for it.

I don't have any light SR yet :( My collection is looking pretty meagre, though I haven't played properly for a few days. Just been logging in to get my bonuses!

cjp

I'm messing around with this for the first time in bed.

What level of detail can other players see about your location? Just grid or region? And how accurate are the markers, does everyone in the UK have an arrow pointing to the same place, for example?

I also got 30 coins, or something, for doing the survey. Do I chose Advanced Summon, Gravity Rush, Knack, or save them for another time?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm messing around with this for the first time in bed.

What level of detail can other players see about your location? Just grid or region? And how accurate are the markers, does everyone in the UK have an arrow pointing to the same place, for example?

I also got 30 coins, or something, for doing the survey. Do I chose Advanced Summon, Gravity Rush, Knack, or save them for another time?

Use them on expanding the spirit collection. You'll need it more than the one random spirit you can get from it.

Vamphuntr

Damn I wish I would have gotten a light Joker since I have a good light SR! Haven't received a rare in days now and fights are a bit harder so progress is much slower for me.

TheAznOne

Damn I wish I would have gotten a light Joker since I have a good light SR! Haven't received a rare in days now and fights are a bit harder so progress is much slower for me.

Depending on your element and luck of the day, I would just farm until you get some SS unless you have "bad luck" then your SOL and just do raid bosses.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Still looking for Kozu and Mezu spirits.
Will trade 1 random UC spirit for it. 1:1
Looking for other offers. PM me please before adding. Thank you!
DoS: TheAznOne
I PM'd you.
I've got these for trade (Hermes x2). Happy for anything in return
DoS name is shinkie but unfamiliar with how trading works. I just want to get rid of these haha
I got my fourth SR yesterday (the blue one) but hardly ever use them lol
And I PM'd you too.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Two more Ixchel's available for trade. I believe that's five now. The only rare I've pulled more is Wanka Tanakas. Maybe I should have started leveling one up.

Dragun619

Thanks, but the Benzaiten was my preference (I love the stop movement battle skill). I now have too many blue R's to level to take on another.

Ah ok, it's cool, But yea, I'm starting to get a bit more water rares than I need.

Is it crazy to level up a SR with a R that you don't want?

I almost felt doing this considering the abusurd amount of Wakan Taka's I've been receiving through summons. But I kept them, and found someone who actually wanted them and they had spirits I wanted in return. woot.

But yea, I feel like it's better to keep unwanted rares as trading chips than use them for exp.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Save all your unwanted Rs and find a friend who will deny the trade for you so you can send them to your inbox.

Have these ADV Rs for trade, have multiples for each one.
Yellow body
Black Body
Blue Body
White body
Emperor of fire
God of Fish
Coyolxauhgui
Huehuecoyotl
Witch
Cerberus
spider mother

Looking for offers.

Specifically looking for EU/Asia Summons
Genie in the lamp UC
Orca R
Leviathan R
Tenko UC
Jiangshi UC
Shin UC
Frigg R
Brigit R
But I'm up for anything.

JJP12

Save all your unwanted Rs and find a friend who will deny the trade for you so you can send them to your inbox.

Yellow body
Black Body
Blue Body
White body
Emperor of fire
God of Fish
Coyolxauhgui
Huehuecoyotl
Witch
Cerberus
spider mother

Looking for offers.

Genie in the lamp UC
Orca R
Leviathan R
Tenko UC
Jiangshi UC
Shin UC
Frigg R
Brigit R
But I'm up for anything.
I could really use a Witch. The only adv rare I have that you don't is Sylphid. No worries if you're not interested.

EGOMON

Yellow body
Black Body
Blue Body
White body
Emperor of fire
God of Fish
Coyolxauhgui
Huehuecoyotl
Witch
Cerberus
spider mother

Looking for offers.

Genie in the lamp UC
Orca R
Leviathan R
Tenko UC
Jiangshi UC
Shin UC
Frigg R
Brigit R
But I'm up for anything.
I am interested on the Blue Body, i have these to offer:

13734133053_de91a2c790_z.jpg

13734128343_68585dae95_z.jpg

13734123383_c5e45acc6f_z.jpg

13508743775_714f70b43b_z.jpg

13464889454_be18d33cbc_z.jpg

You can pick two in exchange if you want

EGOMON

I don't really care for any of your spirits but since you want it we can do a trade. I'd take the Sedna but I can only trade ADVs with ADVs so we'll have to add that ADV UC in the mix.
Alright thanks a lot bro
what is your ID?
mine is GeoDarky

BTW i have another ADV UC for trade if you want this one instead
13775558255_e8d008a5a3_z.jpg

Had a really pleasant surprise when I checked my inbox today - seems someone on my friendlist used me for a destiny summon and got this rather cool spirit.

As a side note, are there any decent metal UC spirits for the Europe region (or pretty much any region)? I'm finding myself struggling a bit with fights that I need metal ones for because the only 4 I've ever drawn are Medusa, Sphinx, Hoplite and Dwarf (which are all terrible).

Amn

Neo Member
Two more Ixchel's available for trade. I believe that's five now. The only rare I've pulled more is Wanka Tanakas. Maybe I should have started leveling one up.

I'll trade you three Greys for three Ixchels. I'll take as many Ixchels as anyone is willing to give up (I have a level 42 and may as well pump her up as much as possible at this point). I also have a Bishamonten.

Amn

Neo Member

Yellow body
Black Body
Blue Body
White body
Emperor of fire
God of Fish
Coyolxauhgui
Huehuecoyotl
Witch
Cerberus
spider mother

Looking for offers.

Genie in the lamp UC
Orca R
Leviathan R
Tenko UC
Jiangshi UC
Shin UC
Frigg R
Brigit R
But I'm up for anything.

I'm interested in the white and black body. The only rare advance summons I have to trade are emperor of fire and unicorn though. I also have UC Nevi Mossui (GR) and Altered Guardian (Knack).

As a side note, are there any decent metal UC spirits for the Europe region (or pretty much any region)? I'm finding myself struggling a bit with fights that I need metal ones for because the only 4 I've ever drawn are Medusa, Sphinx, Hoplite and Dwarf (which are all terrible).

Unfortunately no - forest, earth and metal UC spirits on Euro drop tables all suck from what I have seen. You can find some nice one in battles and in hunts but that makes them less than optimal.

I'll trade you three Greys for three Ixchels. I'll take as many Ixchels as anyone is willing to give up (I have a level 42 and may as well pump her up as much as possible at this point). I also have a Bishamonten.
I have an extra Ixchel up for trade. I'll take a grey for it.

Top Bottom