• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

600px-Yellow_Emperor.jpg

Just got him through a destiny summon.

Up for trade

-Set
-Toutatis
-Cerunnos 2x
-Excalibur
-Mokosh
-Diakouten
-Nanna
-Ogma

Looking for a good fire rare.

Rojo

Added myself to the friend list

trading 2 Yum Kaax R wood, and a Water Joker UR

LF: Morrigan, nezha, nanna, witch, isis, good female designs in general.

Edit: also have 2 prince of dark for merging and 1 Adaptive Camouflage Metal R, Fire Joker UR, and a Ixchel R water for trade

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Let's trade, and then he and I can work out something else later.
I'll put Pandora in my trade list now. Again, my PSN ID is putermcgee, and game ID is schroeder-gaf.

Added you. I'll make an updated list of available spirits soon in case you want something else.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Neat. Genie of the Lamp get.

I just sent an offer: Belobog for the Wyvern.

I know Belobog is probably way better, but I want another good R fire spirit on my team.

Actually not, Wyvern is cheaper with 2 great abilities, while Belo has a higher costs and better stats. I'd say they are more or less even overall with a slight edge to the Wyvern, but I wanted Belo fully upgraded, so thanks :)

Toma

Updated trade list:

Greys
Toutatis x3
Set
Wakan Tanka
Huehuecoyotl (I'll take any R cash summon)
Shennong
Ogma

Want:
Daikokuten, Jurojin, Sorcerer, Witch, Jokers

EGOMON

Added myself to the friend list

trading 2 Yum Kaax R wood, and a Water Joker UR

LF: Morrigan, nezha, nanna, witch, isis, good female designs in general.

Edit: also have 2 prince of dark for merging and 1 Adaptive Camouflage Metal R, and a Ixchel R water for trade

I want those two princes, check my trade list above and let me know

So I went into the store to see what prices they want for Destiny Orbs, and I saw that the 35 Orb pack had a PS+ symbol, so I had a look.

FREE!

But after I "purchased" them, and shared that activity with my friends, returning to the game there was a network error and I never received the Orbs.

Now I can't reactivate the pack in the store and I'm missing those Orbs :(

Anything I can do?

Lesiroth

I also have a sorcerer up for trade now as well.

Let's trade, and then he and I can work out something else later.
I'll put Pandora in my trade list now. Again, my PSN ID is putermcgee, and game ID is schroeder-gaf.

I sent you a friend request.

Updated trade list:

Greys
Toutatis x2
Freyja
Set
Wakan Tanka
Huehuecoyotl (I'll take any cash summon)
Shennong
Ogma

Want:
Daikokuten, Jurojin, Sorcerer, Witch, Jokers

I'm interested, what's your ID?

RpgN

There have been too many average days. It feels like not much happened progress wise because of this. although luckily, I've had more raid bosses who are weak. Total count is at 46, I at least need 4 more and then I'll be content before the event ends in 4 days.

I've managed to summon this on an average day:

This one was sent to me through others:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a weird boss type appeared after defeating a zone boss yesterday. It appeared on the same spot. He was much tougher than other zone bosses, he was more comparable to higher leveled raid bosses. When defeating him, I got a wooping 4500 summon stones and 4500 spirit stones. That felt good :D

cjp

Another question.

On the globe what do the white markers signify? There's also numbers in what appear to be grey tabs - each has a 0 and either a 1 or 2 below the 0.

EGOMON

There have been too many average days. It feels like not much happened progress wise because of this. although luckily, I've had more raid bosses who are weak. Total count is at 46, I at least need 4 more and then I'll be content before the event ends in 4 days.

I've managed to summon this on an average day:

This one was sent to me through others:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a weird boss type appeared after defeating a zone boss yesterday. It appeared on the same spot. He was much tougher than other zone bosses, he was more comparable to higher leveled raid bosses. When defeating him, I got a wooping 4500 summon stones and 4500 spirit stones. That felt good :D

Yeah i have been in Average Luck for a whole week but don't worry it doesn't effect your rarity summons, also the boss you talk about is called Area Boss they occupy red squares they are very strong but give lot of rewards after you defeat them they open new areas for you to clear also they get added to the summoning pool.

EGOMON

Another question.

On the globe what do the white markers signify? There's also numbers in what appear to be grey tabs - each has a 0 and either a 1 or 2 below the 0.

The white markers are Players icon that are online at that moment
The numbers below them indicate how many online friends they have and the other i forgot what it mean lol >.<

bzzt

Neo Member
People hope they dont and they didnt go away yet for anyone, thats all we officially know I think.

It does only show the last 50 items, though. If you have more than 50 items, just take some out and items should magically add on to the bottom of the list.

mankoto

Another question.

The markers are your friends. The numbers... I honestly don't know

Amn

Neo Member
I think it's just a matter of probability. You're more likely to get SRs or UCs from Gravity Rush Summons than you are from Advanced Summons just because of the ratio. You're guaranteed to get at least an R from Advanced Summons, though.

Here's my current tradelist if anyone's interested:
Ixchel
Ixmucane
Ah Puch
Cernunnos
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Ixmucane
Miroku
Inti
Belobog

Looking for:
Gunslinger
Sedna
Freyja
Hi No Kagutsuchi
The Greys
Morrigan
Frigg
Genie in the Lamp
Any AS or EU spirits that are cute because I'm shallow.

I can trade you a Freyja and a Greys for an Ixchel and Belobog.

putermcgee

I sent you a friend request.
I sent you a trade request of Pandora for the WBM.

That happened to me too. I want to say it was after I cleared an entire zone, and the super boss showed up in my starting zone.

yella

Hello to all! I've just started out playing this after I participated in the beta last year. Still clearing out he first major zone, while doing the Baptism of Light event; I hope to get to at least level 15 before it's done so I can get the boss cards.

I read through some of the thread; I don't think I have any good cards for trading yet, but if anyone is interested in in adding me, my username is yellaGAF. I'll take at look at the spreadsheet and see how I can contribute.

EGOMON

Hello to all! I've just started out playing this after I participated in the beta last year. Still clearing out he first major zone, while doing the Baptism of Light event; I hope to get to at least level 15 before it's done so I can get the boss cards.

I read through some of the thread; I don't think I have any good cards for trading yet, but if anyone is interested in in adding me, my username is yellaGAF. I'll take at look at the spreadsheet and see how I can contribute.

You need to give us the PSN ID so that we can add you, the in-game name is just for display

Toma

I could grind 20-30k summoning stones during my blessing days, but I seem to end up at more like 60k during great blessing. Praise Shu.

Toma

Do you use 2-battle-same-element stages for farming or any low level stage will do?

3-battle-same-element low level stages because I click once, and then the game is busy for 3-4 minutes, so I get to do other stuff in between.

Toma

Gotcha, i need to find the coordinates of these stages for each element

If you have a Barong, you can use any non-green low level stage because it will mitigate the first hit in case one of your spirits couldnt outright defeat the other.

EGOMON

If you have a Barong, you can use any non-green low level stage because it will mitigate the first hit in case one of your spirits couldnt outright defeat the other.

I am in the process to get one and that actually a good idea thanks

Dragun619

3-battle-same-element low level stages because I click once, and then the game is busy for 3-4 minutes, so I get to do other stuff in between.

Dude, I finally got a Great Blessing and I have been grinding non stop with the 3 Battle mission while doing other stuff. Finally getting near 30k Summoning status. :D

Looking the summoning pools tho. America's summoning pool kinda sucks especially compared to EU and AS. Then America's advance pool is even worst. Man, If buy Destiny Orbs, I think I'll just spend them on Gravity Rush Summons.

Rojo

I sent you FR and put both spirits for trade, thanks man

Done and no problem.

Updated trade list

1 Adaptive Camouflage Metal R, Fire Joker UR x2, Yum Kaax R wood, Water Joker URx2

LF: Morrigan, nezha, nanna, witch, frejia ,isis, good female designs in general.

Top Bottom