• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TheTwelve

I can confirm today that although they ask for your birthday, there seem to be no gifts from the developers when that day arrives. ><

I was hoping for an SR or something...or at least some gold orbs.

Amn

Neo Member
If you have a Barong, you can use any non-green low level stage because it will mitigate the first hit in case one of your spirits couldnt outright defeat the other.

My Barong just hit its level 30 cap. I know you managed to pick up four pretty quickly, any chance you'd have a line on any more? I haven't seen any in my trade list for a while and would like to keep leveling him up.

Parmenide

2014-04-12-212624.jpg

2014-04-12-212634.jpg

2014-04-12-212639.jpg

2014-04-12-212642.jpg

2014-04-12-212648.jpg

2014-04-12-212658.jpg
I have this spirits for trade. Searching for fire/dark/steel spirits, i have a preference for asian ones.

EGOMON

Done and no problem.

Updated trade list

1 Adaptive Camouflage Metal R, Fire Joker UR x2, Yum Kaax R wood, Water Joker UR

LF: Morrigan, nezha, nanna, witch, frejia ,isis, good female designs in general.

Yup and I sent you request for the second prince

TheTwelve

I also seem to have completely maxed out a creature's level. When I try to merge something to my level 50 metal Knack, it shows the loading symbol and Knack is taken away from the merge circle. I suppose that's good as it was getting *very* expensive to level him.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I can confirm today that although they ask for your birthday, there seem to be no gifts from the developers when that day arrives. ><

I was hoping for an SR or something...or at least some gold orbs.

1326435255.gif

Gaf tradition and all that.
Happy birthday ;)

My Barong just hit its level 30 cap. I know you managed to pick up four pretty quickly, any chance you'd have a line on any more? I haven't seen any in my trade list for a while and would like to keep leveling him up.

I got all my Barongs from the same dude, but he doesnt have any up for trade currently, sorry.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
And after a day of heavy summoning orbs grinding on great blessing, I made good progress with levelling and finally got my main rotation team of 14-15 spirits all at least up to level 30:

FJTrfmi.jpg

Funny how my UCs are still all better than any R I have. (Its sorted Attack high to low) I am also a bit surprised to see how good Jurojin (Earth R) is shaping up tbh.

TheAznOne

Did a small 20k Summon run and the only rares I seem to get are the Wyvern, Greys, Wakans, or Adaptive Camo. Wheres my 2nd SR pull or different Rs?

Amn

Neo Member
And after a day of heavy summoning orbs grinding on great blessing, I made good progress with levelling and finally got my main rotation team of 14-15 spirits all at least up to level 30:

FJTrfmi.jpg

Funny how my UCs are still all better than any R I have. (Its sorted Attack high to low) I am also a bit surprised to see how good Jurojin (Earth R) is shaping up tbh.

I see your Daikokuten is maxed at 40. Do you need one? There's one up on my friends list and I can try to get it for you. Let me know.

Toma

I see your Daikokuten is maxed at 40. Do you need one? There's one up on my friends list and I can try to get it for you. Let me know.

I'd love to get one, what would you want in return?

Currently I have:
Greys
Toutatis
Set
Ogma
Abzu
Ixchel

Rojo

FJTrfmi.jpg

This is what im rocking

RucNUfk.jpg

this is my best monster right now

yMitLyg.jpg

Yea not that great maybe i should focus more one maxing UC and buffing them i had about five flaming chickens already. I kinda want to max break my Yum Kaax but i kinda want to see if i can get them traded for a zhug,hua po or a freyja.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Darkologia were you the one that wanted to trade with me?

This is what im rocking

RucNUfk.jpg

this is my best monster right now

yMitLyg.jpg

Yea not that great maybe i should focus more one maxing UC and buffing them i had about five flaming chickens already. I kinda want to max break my Yum Kaax but i kinda want to see if i can get them traded for a zhug,hua po or a freyja.

Lol I would definitely break that Yum Kaax. Decent and VERY easy to get. Zhuge, hua and freyja(kind of) are much harder to get thus worth more.

econodog

Neo Member

FJTrfmi.jpg

That's a great collection you've got there, nice work!

Here's how my team is progressing (sorted by Attack high to low).
2014-04-13-071731_collection.jpg

Highest attack is my Cernunnos (R) which currently sits at 422, I've inbred him a fair few times for some nice bonus stats.

I've currently got a Captain Cook (R) up for trade, looking for another Barong so I can level break him again. If interested, add me. PSN is econodog, IGN is eco_GAF

TheTwelve

guys i got offered 2 sedna and 2 white buffalow maiden fora water and fire joker Y/N

I'd never trade a joker for anything less than an SR

econodog said:
cheers, feel free to rent him as often as you need :) Close to 1500HP, he's a total beast.

Word, that's why I friended you --- I most definitely need that power where I'm at.

EGOMON

Lol I would definitely break that Yum Kaax. Decent and VERY easy to get. Zhuge, hua and freyja(kind of) are much harder to get thus worth more.

Yes I wanted your Blue Body though i don't want to cost you a possible better trades with others so no hard feeling if you are not interested in any of my spirits, currently i have those up for trade:

Lol sorry didn't know that. My PSN ID is oldyella.
FR sent ^.^

Toma

If I manage to get him, how about just the Ixchel and a promise to keep an eye out for Barongs?

Sure, fine by me, but I cant promise anything unfortunately. My Barong dude hasnt put up anything in the past 2 days, but I'll keep an eye on it when I go through my trades daily. Just do me a favor and post here when you dont need it anymore :p

I put up Ixchel for trade.

Very nice; I've rarely seen any creatures get over 400 attack.

The Werewolf reaches 402!

Ugh, today is a water day and I only have one water spirit. It's a (UC) Undine.

I might try my luck with advanced summon since I have some orbs left.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Yes I wanted your Blue Body though i don't want to cost you a possible better trades with others so no hard feeling if you are not interested in any of my spirits, currently i have those up for trade:

FR sent ^.^
How many blue bodies? Just to have one or to level break?
I also just got him via destiny summon a second ago! Hmmmm....

I also just got a Phoenix via destiny summon

That's two free SRs in two minutes. I take back what I said about the game giving me nothing on my bday. o_O

Then it's decided.

Sooo lucky. Best DS I had was a gift from someone else which was a Veles.

Amn

Neo Member

I was also interested in the Black and White Body spirits that you have.

I have the following rares available for trade:

Emperor of Fire (adv)
Unicorn (adv)
Greys x3
Bishamonten
Ah Puch x2
Toutatis
Huallallo Carhuincho
Wakan Tanka
Ixmucane x2
Prometheus

Ventara

Guys, I need some advice regarding which Dark spirits I should use.

Right now, these are the 4 choices:

Lv.15 HP 887 ATK 243 SPD 156
13435375934_2ddbed966a_b.jpg

Lv. 15 HP 704 ATK 264 SPD 134
WZwISId.jpg

5vjJTUg.jpg

Lv.1 HP 700 ATK 145 SPD 100
Daikokuten.jpg

Leveling spirits really starts slowing down once you hit 20, so I'd like to pick someone that'll be good for a while, but they all seem to be pretty lackluster. The two UC spirits had lame skills and a low speed, and the 2 R also seem to have the same problem.

Right now, I'm leaning towards one of the two UC since I already have them at Lv.15. And then I'll just hold out for a good R or SR.

Einherjar

Guys, I need some advice regarding which Dark spirits I should use.

Right now, these are the 4 choices:

I'd go with the Werewolf or Ah Puch. I can't really take dancing girl seriously and Beidou will die in one hit even when maxed out to lvl 65+ Inti in the raid (hits for like 1150).

Wolf goes to 1300+ HP and Ah Puch I dunno, mines only level 40 (1275hp).

Ventara

I'd go with the Werewolf or Ah Puch. I can't really take dancing girl seriously and Beidou will die in one hit even when maxed out to lvl 65+ Inti in the raid (hits for like 1150).

Wolf goes to 1300+ HP and Ah Puch I dunno, mines only level 40 (1275hp).

Hmm, I guess I'll go with the wolf then. A low HP and low SPD together seems like it would make the spirit useless to me. Thanks for the info.

I'd still like to know how Ah Puch turns out when leveled if anybody knows.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I was also interested in the Black and White Body spirits that you have.

I have the following rares available for trade:

Emperor of Fire (adv)
Unicorn (adv)
Greys x3
Bishamonten
Ah Puch x2
Toutatis
Huallallo Carhuincho
Wakan Tanka
Ixmucane x2
Prometheus
I'm in talks with the black bodies I own but I think I have extra white bodies

Hmm, I guess I'll go with the wolf then. A low HP and low SPD together seems like it would make the spirit useless to me. Thanks for the info.

Ac puch is pretty decent and the good thing is that he is AM so there are plenty of them on the trade block and for pretty low value too so it is pretty easy to max stat him.

Werewolf all the way though.

Dragun619

You can check the stats up to level 40 here.
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Ah_Puch

I have a level 42 Ah Puch, and It's pretty solid as a main 2nd or 3rd spirit. Was able to level it quickly using the Queens of Dark you receive in the raids. Don't know about Werewolf's tho.

RoeBear

Been having some bad luck with summoning the last couple of days. Finally lucked out and got some nice destiny summons today including a much needed Barong, and a Tezcatlipoca.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
That's too bad. I really need both White and Black, but even if you can't do the Black, I'm still interested in the White. I sent you a PM.

Sent you a message and I'll definitely get more when I go for a SR run on ADV (0 luck so far)

Been having some bad luck with summoning the last couple of days. Finally lucked out and got some nice destiny summons today including a much needed Barong, and a Tezcatlipoca.

Can't wait until Barongs are finally less rare and when people finally reach that region.

Top Bottom