• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I just got my first SR summon (not counting the advanced summon Gravity Panther)
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Igaluk
Is he good?
I love this guy. And I'll take him off your hands if you want. But let me rattle off my own impressions. I have him at level 24 he's my second best spirit. Second only to my level 33 inbred Kachina, which is a beast. Igaluk is a tank. When your back is to a wall against a boss and you just need raw muscle, he's there for you. If you can limit break him, he'll be a force to behold. Expecially since your cost limit will keep going up, thus making him cheaper to use.

QedeEGc.jpg

I need to get more asian spirits.

Rixa

Anyone interested trading, got 3 Nanna's.

If not I merge them to this beauty which I got yesterday from hunt (132km away from home).
Iam keeping fun, advancing in areas kinda slowly. Now about 40 areas, one per day been freeing lately. Grinding Raids, dunno if I try to get Belobog to lvl 50, my conquest lvls are: Belobog 43, Inti 25, Miroku 23, 105 conquest total.

My spirits:
Could trade Basilisk to another UC. Ive only met 1 Basilisk and it was spirit capture.
Only one Earth joker, it was from lvl 40 Belobog. I think we are seeing more of them in next Raid event (probaply that Dark raid).

2 Great blessing
2 Blessings
2 Bad lucks
^^ Rest of the days average luck.

Edit: Got many raid reward spirits in mailbox. I did open them earlier (Water Jokers), now only when I use them.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I have the Vampire Hunter in the trade list since a while ago, if you still have interest on it.

I do but I don't remember you replying to me. What did you want for it? I think I remember saying if you wanted a yum Kaax for it.

Anyone interested trading, got 3 Nanna's.

If not I merge them to this beauty which I got yesterday from hunt (132km away from home).

Iam keeping fun, advancing in areas kinda slowly. Now about 40 areas, one per day been freeing lately. Grinding Raids, dunno if I try to get Belobog to lvl 50, my conquest lvls are: Belobog 43, Inti 25, Miroku 23, 105 conquest total.

My spirits:

Could trade Basilisk to another UC. Ive only met 1 Basilisk and it was spirit capture.
Only one Earth joker, it was from lvl 40 Belobog. I think we are seeing more of them in next Raid event (probaply that Dark raid).

2 Great blessing
2 Blessings
2 Bad lucks
^^ Rest of the days average luck.

Edit: Got many raid reward spirits in mailbox. I did open them earlier (Water Jokers), now only when I use them.

interested in any AM rs? Also if you ask any of us AM players, we get TONS of Basklisk. Yesterday I got 20 that I just used on my SRs.

Rixa

interested in any AM rs? Also if you ask any of us AM players, we get TONS of Basklisk. Yesterday I got 20 that I just used on my SRs.

I could use 1-3 Ixchel's (Mayan Myth and Folklore) to break lvlmax of my Ixchel (Blue R spirit).

And as for Basilisk, UC to UC trade.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Oh that was you sorry i done a lot of trades i forgot the deals, so i give you ADV UC and a normal R/SR right?
Here are the spirits i have for trades, if you are still interested let me know if not then its ok

How about either 1 gunslinger + trash ADV for blue body and random UC + choose me for your destiny summon today (lol) or 1 God of water + two trash ADV for 2 Blue bodies + random uc. Are either of those fair for you?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I could use 1-3 Ixchel's (Mayan Myth and Folklore) to break lvlmax of my Ixchel (Blue R spirit).

And as for Basilisk, UC to UC trade.

lol Yeah I wasn't saying trade my basilisk for them. Are you EU? I'll trade my Basilisk for your Fire GUardians. Had a guy to trade for them but then he stopped.

Rixa

lol Yeah I wasn't saying trade my basilisk for them. Are you EU? I'll trade my Basilisk for your Fire GUardians. Had a guy to trade for them but then he stopped.

Iam EU. Atm I dont have Fire Guardians, but when I get them, Ill trade to you :).
What is your PSN nick, ill remove some random from my friendlist from the game.

EGOMON

How about either 1 gunslinger + trash ADV for blue body and random UC + choose me for your destiny summon today (lol) or 1 God of water + two trash ADV for 2 Blue bodies + random uc. Are either of those fair for you?
Ok i like the first option
PSN ID: GeoDarky

For the random UC i'll give you one form Hunt in Middle East region

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah, it's the first time I summoned any SR. Dionysus is imho very cool, I think I'll dich Nanna and use him instead.
I'm not that lucky, look at this
from Shuei Yoshida's twitter
:

Wouldnt be surprised if he got some SR gifted by PSN friends.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Those are hunt results though. With his job though I'd imagine he could get 20 a day from hunting.

Oh right.

Yeah, that is a huge advantage. In 2 weeks, I had.. 3 hunts or so.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh right.

Yeah, that is a huge advantage. In 2 weeks, I had.. 3 hunts or so.

I've yet to get a single hunt... how far do you have to go before you get one? And what does distance impact - number of spirits you get from a hunt, or the type?

Toma

I've yet to get a single hunt... how far do you have to go before you get one? And what does distance impact - number of spirits you get from a hunt, or the type?

Distance, you need to travel around 1,5 km and it only affects how many you get.

Rixa

My experience, 16 hunts made.

40km ~25 miles distance gives you 3 hunt spirits. I usually get 1-3 C and 0-1 UC.
Two different cities (both ~130km / 81 miles away my home) visited 2 days both cities. Got 5 hunts there per hunt and same 5 hunts at home resulted me 1 SR, 4 R, rest of UC / C (about half/half).

I dont know how much "Luckiest direction" (yellow pulsating colour) means compared to worst direction (black). Between them there is blue "luckier" (or something like it) and white & grey "not so lucky". And they are based by Vitas bearing (compass or something). So I either turn myself or turn Vita sot that the arrow ^ mark points to most luckiest direction.

Pancakesarelove: I putted one Fire Guardian to trade.

RalchAC

My experience, 16 hunts made.

40km ~25 miles distance gives you 3 hunt spirits. I usually get 1-3 C and 0-1 UC.
Two different cities (both ~130km / 81 miles away my home) visited 2 days both cities. Got 5 hunts there per hunt and same 5 hunts at home resulted me 1 SR, 4 R, rest of UC / C (about half/half).

I dont know how much "Luckiest direction" (yellow pulsating colour) means compared to worst direction (black). Between them there is blue "luckier" (or something like it) and white & grey "not so lucky". And they are based by Vitas bearing (compass or something). So I either turn myself or turn Vita sot that the arrow ^ mark points to most luckiest direction.

Pancakesarelove: I putted one Fire Guardian to trade.

Long story short, I need to pick up my Vita whenever I go somewhere by car, even if it's not that far lol. Now that I have a driving license I don't bring my Vita outside as much as before.

Edit: Somebody willing to trade this guy?

600px-Lugh.jpg

If nobody wants it, I'll merge it with my level 20 Lugh so I can expand its level cap.

RoeBear

Long story short, I need to pick up my Vita whenever I go somewhere by car, even if it's not that far lol. Now that I have a driving license I don't bring my Vita outside as much as before.

Do you have to connect to wifi networks? Still haven't hunted besides the first time.

Rixa

Some pictures about hunting & hunted spirits I still have:

As I said earlier. Got 3 Nanna's from hunting...

EDIT:

Do you have to connect to wifi networks? Still haven't hunted besides the first time.

Using my mobile phone hotspot (with password) as wlan spot for Vita. Vita is with me everyday when Iam travelling (to work or for other reason).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thanks for the info on the hunts. You are correct, I did get the first initial hunt, but none thereafter. I travel about 3 or 4 miles a day to work. Seems like I could be getting at least 2 a day.

If nobody wants it, I'll merge it with my level 20 Lugh so I can expand its level cap.

If you want I have two additional Lugs for trade

And anyway I have for trade:

2x Lugh
1x Tlatoc
1x Miroku
1x Prometheus
1x Veles
1x Mokosh
1x Abzu

I need:
Nanna
Freyja
Cernunnos
Belobog
Daikokuten
Vampire Hunter
Valkyria
Fafnir
Excalibur

If someone wants to trade for one of those add me (in game name michaelius, psn: mic_pl)

Also speaking about hunts i did this one today on my uniwersity

yella

I have a Socerer and a Yellow Body (both R) available to trade if anybody is interested. I'm listing them in the spreadsheet now.

yella

What kind of spirits are you looking for?

Primarily a good Metal R spirit. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible. I'm still pretty wet behind the ears, so any good spirits are welcomed. I don't want to shortchange people by giving them lame spirits either, though...

Toma

My 2nd day of great blessing is over and I am FINALLY back to average luck. I grinded about 60k summoning stones yesterday and 90k more today. Now to summon those 300 spirits and hoping there is an SR in there.

yella

My 2nd day of great blessing is over and I am FINALLY back to average luck. I grinded about 60k summoning stones yesterday and 90k more today. Now to summon those 300 spirits and hoping there is an SR in there.

So, what you're saying is:
Bad Luck - more Spirit Points
Great Blessing - more Summoning Stones

Am I right?
My 2 days of great blessing are over, and I'm right back to Bad Luck. I did get some good summons, though, including a Phoenix from normal Summoning!

Whenever I see you guys talking about hunts, I get jealous; I'm not able to hunt where I live.

I got a bad luck day. Time to stock up on spirit stones.

Toma

So, what you're saying is:
Bad Luck - more Spirit Points
Great Blessing - more Summoning Stones

Yep, additionally normal blessing also gives more summoning stones, but Great Blessing is just insane.

Top Bottom