• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

So will we get a new event tomorrow when the old one ends?

Dont know if its posted

BlByG9rCQAEJdpz.jpg:large

Lucky @Yosp

He travels a lot. Someone confirmed that hunt results gets better if you travel to long distances.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
My raid stats:

Inti: Level 40
Belobog: Level 27
Miroku: Level 28

144 bosses total.

Would love to get to at least 30 each for Belo and Miro to get their second spirits, but may not have time.

RalchAC

He could just be super weak. You don't lose anything by people contributing to your Raid boss, no matter how ineffectively they do so. Any number of people can contribute, and as many times as they have tokens.

I still think 300 damage is too little damage for anybody that is trying to help. But well, let's put this aside.

For water spirits i have Mokosh and Nanna and for Metal i have Excalibur.

I'd like to have Nana. Thanks!

That guy is already on my trade list. What's your ID? I don't know if we're friends yet.

My raid stats:

Inti: Level 40
Belobog: Level 27
Miroku: Level 28

144 bosses total.

Would love to get to at least 30 each for Belo and Miro to get their second spirits, but may not have time.

I'm at 96 iirc.

Belobog: Level 32.
Inti: Level 20
Miroku: Level 19.

If I get 100 fights and level 20+ for all bosses I'll be happy. I think my spirits are underleveled since I've been 2 days in a row with great luck, which means no blue orbs during battle. I have >30k for summoning guys but <5k for fusing stuff.

Einherjar

Ugh;

Inti 75
Belobog 55
Miroku 47

I spent all day trying to finish Miroku 50, got Belobog 8 times (5 kills, 3 ignored cause angry).

Hopefully I can get Miroku 3 times tomorrow before event ends or I'll qq.

You guys weren't too helpfull to others (i was actively leaching blue energy on days of great blessing through it) :)

I have 138 bosses

Belobog lvl 31
Into lvl 25
Miroku lvl 23

hopefully i can get Miroku to 25 before event end as i want that queen of dark

Also I wonder if game wants to tell me something by giving me my 3rd Lugh.
Maybe I need to try reaching that pure breeding cap with them :D

alexein

I have some spirits i want to trade..
Alexein88

SR: Ukko

R:
Mokosh X2
Lugh
Vampire hunter,
Cernunnos,
Daikokuten,
Bishamonten,
miroku.

adv uc:
Gabe gravity rush
Metal armor gobelin knack

cjp

Got my first SR, Tezcatlipoca, on a Destiny Summon this morning. Is he any good?

I'm thinking I'm getting picked for a lot of DS, I just received another 2 Rs in a matter of minutes.

yella

I have some spirits i want to trade..
Alexein88-GAF

SR: Ukko

R:
Mokosh,
Lugh
Vampire killer,
Cernunnos,
Daikokuten,
Bishamonten,
miroku.

adv uc:
Gabe gravity rush
Metal armor gobelin knack

Sending invite now. What are you willing to trade your Vampire killer for? Have Yellow Body & God of Fire to trade.

Got my first SR, Tezcatlipoca, on a Destiny Summon this morning. Is he any good?

I'm thinking I'm getting picked for a lot of DS, I just received another 2 Rs in a matter of minutes.

I've noticed you get tons more when you have great blessing.

putermcgee

I don't really see the point in getting annoyed about someone only doing 300 damage in your raid boss battle. It really doesn't matter how little damage they did because you lose nothing, and they at least wasted one of their points... More if they rented a spirit!

I put my Inti up for trade because I got Captain Cook, and Inti is basically a waste of space on my team. Still, I'd like to get a decent/good spirit for him, one I can use.

Here is the reward for the last login bonus of the month, in case anyone hasn't noticed yet:

I wonder what next raid event will be.

Will be interesting if bosses start again from lvl 1 or will they be buffed up to match player base but that would be kinda unfair for new players.

So maybe we get chance for farming a lot of easy battles :D

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
12:40 hours on the raids left and I need another 24 friend raids to reach my 300 bosses goal.

Oof. Considering the 30 minutes timer for every fight point... that seems to be cutting it close juuuust a bit.

I wonder what next raid event will be.

Will be interesting if bosses start again from lvl 1 or will they be buffed up to match player base but that would be kinda unfair for new players.

So maybe we get chance for farming a lot of easy battles :D

I fully expect this.

I still think 300 damage is too little damage for anybody that is trying to help. But well, let's put this aside.

I'd like to have Nana. Thanks!

That guy is already on my trade list. What's your ID? I don't know if we're friends yet.

I'm at 96 iirc.

Belobog: Level 32.
Inti: Level 20
Miroku: Level 19.

If I get 100 fights and level 20+ for all bosses I'll be happy. I think my spirits are underleveled since I've been 2 days in a row with great luck, which means no blue orbs during battle. I have >30k for summoning guys but <5k for fusing stuff.

PSN:majesticbeastt

12:40 hours on the raids left and I need another 24 friend raids to reach my 300 bosses goal.

Oof. Considering the 30 minutes timer for every fight point... that seems to be cutting it close juuuust a bit.

Well Sony convieniently offers way of getting more raid points ;)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So the next raid will indeed launch right after. http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/events/raidevent_002.html Pretty nice, I really enjoyed raids. Now to hope for Great Blessing, I've got a leveled up Miroku ready to use against these.

Sweet, 3 new spirits to hunt. Hope one of them is decent.

Also did anyone notice this in the current raid or is this new:

However, completing the mission does not guarantee the encounter, Raid bosses are more likely to appear farther from your base.

I am "summoning" raid bosses by instant defeating level 4 spirits all the time.

Sweet, 3 new spirits to hunt. Hope one of them is decent.

Also did anyone notice this in the current raid or is this new:

I am "summoning" raid bosses by instant defeating level 4 spirits all the time.

I'm glad those new spirits will be dark as this was my weakest element. And this time hopefully i'm powerfull enough to easily farm them.

Toma

I'm glad those new spirits will be dark as this was my weakest element. And this time hopefully i'm powerfull enough to easily farm them.

Looking forward to kick some raid boss butt in the first few days :p

I got a Wyvern and White Buffalo Maiden up for trade. Well, I did but took them down for now as I was getting offers that weren't up to my liking. If anyone here wants any of them (or both) please let me know what you have for trade so I can put them back up. Looking to trade them for R-level spirits also.

gKqoiaY.jpg

gjHcrjf.jpg

RalchAC

I got a Wyvern and White Buffalo Maiden up for trade. Well, I did but took them down for now as I was getting offers that weren't up to my liking. If anyone here wants any of them (or both) please let me know what you have for trade so I can put them back up. Looking to trade them for R-level spirits also.

gKqoiaY.jpg

gjHcrjf.jpg

I have a Ogma if you want it. It's a Wood spirit.

600px-Ogma.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, I think you already saw this creature and didn't have interest.

Hi Ralch. My Wood roster is already full. I probably should have mentioned that on my post earlier. Anyway, do you have any other R-level spirits for trade? Thanks for the offer, btw.

RalchAC

Hi Ralch. My Wood roster is already full. I probably should have mentioned that on my post earlier. Anyway, do you have any other R-level spirits for trade? Thanks for the offer, btw.

Not right now, but I do have 40k orbs to spend on summoning stuff. If I get something interesting (which I'd probably already have, you'll know.

alexein

I put him up for trade; seems I can't trade him to you directly. Maybe you'll have better luck getting him from me?
Its because you got it from an advance summon, my vampire hunter is from normal summon so you can trade it only for another regular summon

Z3M0G

$30

Tempting...

Edit: Actually no... it would take all the excitement out of it.

Edit 2: But I could get Knack / Gravity Rush spirits...

Toma

$30

Tempting...

I wouldnt say it takes all the excitement out of it. I feel like you can get a decent amount of enjoyment of using/levelling spirits you like, like the GR/Knack spirits if you are a fan. You still need to find jokers or trade to get them to their max levels and 500 orbs are 16 summons, so you wouldnt be guaranteed to get an SR or 4 SR even anyway.

Not to mention that those spirits are good, but not SO much better than non cash spirits.

Honey Bunny

What kind of return would you get merging a lvl 30 spirit into a lvl 1? Anyone done something like that? Of the same element as well.

Toma

What kind of return would you get merging a lvl 30 spirit into a lvl 1? Anyone done something like that? Of the same element as well.

Rare lvl 30 into rare level 1? Probably around level 20-21. Around 50% of the XP is lost.

I wouldnt say it takes all the excitement out of it. I feel like you can get a decent amount of enjoyment of using/levelling spirits you like, like the GR/Knack spirits if you are a fan. You still need to find jokers or trade to get them to their max levels and 500 orbs are 16 summons, so you wouldnt be guaranteed to get an SR or 4 SR even anyway.

Ehh I think I'd rather use those orbs for converting days into bad luck/great blessing to farm normal ones since knack/GR spirits are designed to be money pits.

Toma

Ehh I think I'd rather use those orbs for converting days into bad luck/great blessing to farm normal ones since knack/GR spirits are designed to be money pits.

Not saying I'd do it myself for those, but if there is a SotC summon for example, I'd put a good amount of money into those to collect and use them. I think they do a good job at catering to these fan bases. So if someone loves Gravity Rush or Knack... then its not like the Rs and SRs from there would be useless since you can enhance them with jokers.

And getting 500 orbs means you can do both anyway. Grab 10 Knack spirits and change to great blessing 10 times.

darkwing

$30

Tempting...

well if you really Gravity Rush for example, it would be like a collection of sorts, because this is basically a card game

RpgN

6000 summon stones get!

Thank you so much guys for helping out with the raid bosses. Surprisingly though I hardly saw any of you fighting yours, I wanted to help more!

I'll keep watch in case someone needs help and provide raid bosses for the ones who need their total count to go up.

Also there is the next event of course. This time we will have enough time to help each other out :)

RalchAC

Wanted: Kozu and Mezu. Can trade it to UC Fire Guardian.

I guess at some point its time to levelmax my Vampire Hunter.

This far I did with my own Raids yesterday. Today been helping fellow players.
Belobog is kinda arse in lvl 50. Eating my raid points like candy.

When I saw your level >40 Belebogs I run away and hide behind a wall. Seriously, that guy is really hard at levle 30. At level 50 it must be a fucking nightmare.

Can't wait to get the new raid, so we can farm some orbs due, jokers, princes / queens and other stuff. Until level 20 it'll be really easy.

Top Bottom