• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Z3M0G

Oh god I just spent $20 on orbs... what have I done...

Keeping these (all pics borrowed from the net):
600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-Spy_Costume_Yunica.jpg

600px-Iron_Knack.jpg

600px-Altered_Guardian.jpg

600px-Viktor.jpg

And I got duplicates of these, any willing to trade for other Knack / Gravity Rush spirits?:

600px-Android_Soldier.jpg

600px-Spy_Costume_Yunica.jpg

600px-Mining_Robot.jpg

Again, the pics are borrowed, so they are all level 1 of course.

Rixa

When I saw your level >40 Belebogs I run away and hide behind a wall. Seriously, that guy is really hard at levle 30. At level 50 it must be a fucking nightmare.

Can't wait to get the new raid, so we can farm some orbs due, jokers, princes / queens and other stuff. Until level 20 it'll be really easy.

Yeah. My target was at first: "Must kill 40 Belobogs" for the Earth Joker. When 40 came, then I thought: "What the hell I do 50". Funny thing is that, I dont have Wood SR.
My best Wood R is Cernunnos and dont need Joker to upgrade it.

which element are you looking for?

Light and Dark are currently my weakest so I could use more spirits of those alignments. I got Inti and Miroku from Baptism of Light but can't say I'm a big fan of them. Earth and Metal are also not as strong as my Wood, Fire, and Water lineups so any R-level spirits from those would be good too.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oh shit, my "restore all raid points"-option glitched out. I had 15 orbs left and used 10 to restore my raid points. Now I am checking again and noticed I still have 15 left, so I tried it again and sure enough... restored my raid points another time and still have my 15 orbs :-o

Just got Belobog level 50. Couldn't have done it without all your guys' help. Thanks!

You're welcome :)

Edit: shiiiiit, restored them again. hahahaha.

Rixa

Just got Belobog level 50. Couldn't have done it without all your guys' help. Thanks!

Yeah be welcome :). I saw that youre trying to do it and got points to help you. Toma is nicely helping me to get 150 kills.

Edit: Tried same trick. Sadly I did lose 10 orbs, but got those 5 raid points (my points were 0).

Amn

Neo Member
You're welcome :)

Yeah be welcome :). I saw that youre trying to do it and got points to help you. Toma is nicely helping me to get 150 kills.

You guys are awesome!

Edit: And I'll be sure to help out with the rest of my points. I was able to do 10-15k damage per fight to the levels 50s that I was fighting, so I should be able to do some damage, especially for the lower level bosses.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Edit: Tried same trick. Sadly I did lose 10 orbs, but got those 5 raid points (my points were 0).

Yeah, not sure what I did to trigger it, but it seems like I glitched out somehow by buying the raid points, and then quitting the game/changing menus or whatever.

I have honestly no clue HOW I did it, but I still have my 15 orbs and I fought 10 bosses in the last 10 minutes.

EGOMON

I have an Abzu which has rather neat abilities. Want that one?

lol i have him and God of Water i hate them both thats why am looking for a good R Water spirit. My problem with Abzu is that he is sloooooooow (85) God of Water has crappy stats only good HP, do you advice me to level up Abzu or should i look for a better Water spirit?

Toma

lol i have him and God of Water i hate them both thats why am looking for a good R Water spirit. My problem with Abzu is that he is sloooooooow (85) God of Water has crappy stats only good HP, do you advice me to level up Abzu or should i look for a better Water spirit?

Speed isnt that important in my opinion since its effects are really only miniscule in the grand scheme of things, especially if the spirits makes it up with HP and ATK, but I'd still recommend grabbing the Ixchel that the guy above you is offering and maybe Tlaloc.

EGOMON

Speed isnt that important in my opinion since its effects are really only miniscule in the grand scheme of things, especially if the spirits makes it up with HP and ATK, but I'd still recommend grabbing the Ixchel that the guy above you is offering and maybe Tlaloc.

hmm i'll think this over if decided to go with Abzu i will need yours to break the limit, also i have Ixchel best Water spirit in my opinion am about to max it.

hmm i'll think this over if decided to go with Abzu i will need yours to break the limit, also i have Ixchel best Water spirit in my opinion am about to max it.

If you just need a spare water spirit for battles, why not level up another Ixchel? No reason you can't have two of them ready to fight. It is a pretty common rare to get in America region.

Toma

If you just need a spare water spirit for battles, why not level up another Ixchel? No reason you can't have two of them ready to fight. It is a pretty common rare to get in America region.

Is anyone using double spirits to fight? I think I wouldnt just because of.. aesthetic reasons and diversity in my roster, but its a sound idea actually if you like a spirit.

Einherjar

Just look at this, lol:

Anyone need some more bosses killed? ]:->

Oh please great master Toma, save me from my endless nightmare of trying to get Miroku lol.

I don't mind if someone else needs the help more though, I'm at Inti 75/Belobog 55 which I no longer care about. The issue is I can't spawn Miroku and there's no point for me to do Inti 76 unless someone helps kill it after I spend 1 raid point (since it would take me 4 points to kill it = 2 hours).

@Dark: My current need list:

Benzaiten, R, Water
Nezha, R, Light
Barong, R, Earth
Freyja, R, Wood
Greys, R, Light
Ah Puch, R, Dark
Gunslinger, R, Metal
Wakan Tanka, R, Earth
Valkyrie, R, Light
Zhuge Liang, R, Wood
Belobog/Inti/Miroku

If you have none I'll take almost any female R spirit lol.

Is anyone using double spirits to fight? I think I wouldnt just because of.. aesthetic reasons and diversity in my roster, but its a sound idea actually if you like a spirit.

I have 2 leveled up werewolves that I use when I don't like the elements of the enemies.

RoeBear

Traded someone a Tezcatipoca for an Orca. I knew it was a SR for an R but damn Orca looks so good. It's battle skill will come in handy for raid bosses. Someone reassure me that I made a good trade.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Oh please great master Toma, save me from my endless nightmare of trying to get Miroku lol.

I don't mind if someone else needs the help more though, I'm at Inti 75/Belobog 55 which I no longer care about. The issue is I can't spawn Miroku and there's no point for me to do Inti 76 unless someone helps kill it after I spend 1 raid point (since it would take me 4 points to kill it = 2 hours).

Benzaiten, R, Water
Nezha, R, Light
Barong, R, Earth
Freyja, R, Wood
Greys, R, Light
Ah Puch, R, Dark
Gunslinger, R, Metal
Wakan Tanka, R, Earth
Valkyrie, R, Light
Zhuge Liang, R, Wood
Belobog/Inti/Miroku

Lol I have almost all of those but not all of them for trade. What do you have?

@Roebear Right now I guess it's an okay trade. Orcas are very rare but they are going to be more common soon as they are around level 60-70. I just unlocked the orca summons so hopefully I can get more. It is kind of how I traded 3 R spirits for Barong/Genie of the Lamp. It is going to get more common soon and once the demand dies down but it is the convenience of now that makes it worth it.

Benzaiten, R, Water
Nezha, R, Light
Barong, R, Earth
Freyja, R, Wood
Greys, R, Light
Ah Puch, R, Dark
Gunslinger, R, Metal
Wakan Tanka, R, Earth
Valkyrie, R, Light
Zhuge Liang, R, Wood
Belobog/Inti/Miroku

I know the list wasn't intended for me, but I think I have an extra Wakan Tanka around that I could trade. Do you have any R-level Metal, Earth, Dark, or Light spirit to trade for it?

Amn

Neo Member

Benzaiten, R, Water
Nezha, R, Light
Barong, R, Earth
Freyja, R, Wood
Greys, R, Light
Ah Puch, R, Dark
Gunslinger, R, Metal
Wakan Tanka, R, Earth
Valkyrie, R, Light
Zhuge Liang, R, Wood
Belobog/Inti/Miroku

If Dark decides against it, I'd trade a Wakan Tanka for your Ixchel.

Einherjar

My Trade List for those wondering:

3x White Buffalo Maiden, R, Fire
2x Sorcerer, R, Fire (Only for Non-AM Spirits)
3x Wyvern, R, Fire
Huallallo Carhuincho, R, Fire
Chalchiuhtlicue, R, Water
2x Tlaloc, R, Water
2x Sedna, R, Water (Only for Non-AM Spirits)
Ixchel, R, Water
Toutatis, R, Metal
2x Tangata-Manu, R, Metal
2x Ixmucane, R, Wood
4x Kwatee, R, Earth
2x Pachacamac, R, Earth
Umibozu, R, Dark (Only for Non-AM Spirits)

Einherjar

What colour R you need? I could use one Ixchel to break lvllimit. Are we friends in game already?

I purged my friend list awhile back of all non-AS accounts (fishing for ame no uzume and guan yu trades), so I don't have most of you anymore. My need list is a few posts up.

And what are you looking for?

Man I want to unlock the Genie in the Lamp but looks like she will be level 80+...

Not really sure. Anything interesting probably. Add me in game and make an offer.

Also running low on room in my friends list. If any gaffers want to be on it and aren't already, send me a request.

Rixa

More slots is worth it imo.

@Spatenfloot, I'll pm you here

Heh. I was only 10 orbs from max, so got 5 slots more. Now I got as reserve 65 orbs + whatever I will buy from store when T & K pack comes. Kinda hope that it is the next pack and will replace Knack pack.

I have played over 70h this game and so far Ive used 3,45€. I will happily spend more money later. Soooo addictive game and with GAF this game is much more fun.

Thanks for everyone here to be part of this!

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Heh. I was only 10 orbs from max, so got 5 slots more. Now I got as reserve 65 orbs + whatever I will buy from store when T & K pack comes. Kinda hope that it is the next pack and will replace Knack pack.

I have played over 70h this game and so far Ive used 3,45€. I will happily spend more money later. Soooo addictive came and with GAF this game is much more fun.

Thanks for everyone here to be part of this!

I just really hope it doesn't die down. The best part is talking to people about the game and helping each other in rad bosses. I really hope they come with in game chat or emoticons, even though we can do that in the vita.

EGOMON

As Toma said i too prefer diversity but yeah having 2 Ixchel would nice though am feeding her everyone i have to get the stats boost

Btw, can people on GAF add me as DoS friend? Nickname is BernardoOne
I'll add you in a minute

Benzaiten, R, Water
Nezha, R, Light
Barong, R, Earth
Freyja, R, Wood
Greys, R, Light
Ah Puch, R, Dark
Gunslinger, R, Metal
Wakan Tanka, R, Earth
Valkyrie, R, Light
Zhuge Liang, R, Wood
Belobog/Inti/Miroku

I have Gunslinger so i let you know if i decided to go with Tlaloc but feel free to trade it if any other gaffer want it

Top Bottom