• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Thanks to getting 150 conquests in raid (and getting 8k spirit points) I made summoning round and spend 19100 summoning stones. This is what I got:

4 x R Cernunnos, Abzu, Excalibur, Vampire Hunter
30 x UC
33 x C

What you want for vamp hunter? I need another 1 to limit break.

RalchAC

I'll be out for 5 days starting tomorrow, no time to play my Vita. Don't delete me! I'll be an active player again when I return!

Worst thing is that I was about to get the 30 days in a row trophy... but now I won't get it :(

Rojo

So now that the raid is over for me this is where i stand

tVrNDo5.jpg

FWwuywr.jpg

HnzRuGl.jpg

The other worthwhile ones would be 3 prince's one dark,earth,and fire

Damn i must have bad luck no SR for me yet anyone got a artemis or other SR's perferably female for trade willing to multi trade for SR kinda don't want to level up my R's since they can be used for trading.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Level 50 Belobog has been beaten... just now and I finally got that stupid green joker.

Holy crap was that close and I managed to get the Belobog Lvl 50 spawn 5 minutes before the day switch. On the positive side, as long as you are still IN the event, it wont end, so you can finish the boss fight you already started.

Thanks TheTwelve for the help in the last fight. Huge thanks to Darkologia too, he helped me out last minute to defeat some of the earlier bosses. I might not have made it to Belobog on time otherwise.

EGOMON

Level 50 Belobog has been beaten... just now and I finally got that stupid green joker.

Holy crap was that close and I managed to get the Belobog Lvl 50 spawn 5 minutes before the day switch. On the positive side, as long as you are still IN the event, it wont end, so you can finish the boss fight you already started.

Thanks TheTwelve for the help in the last fight. Huge thanks to Darkologia too, he helped me out last minute to defeat some of the earlier bosses. I might not have made it to Belobog on time otherwise.

Yeah too bad i had only 1 token so i did like 6k dmg i knew you were waiting for it since i saw you pulling raid bosses every 30 min i was like "damn! Toma on fire" XD

woohoo! Thanks man i have Adaptice wainting to break his limit

Wish it was a good fire spirit instead already had Prometheus and Lugh for my metal slots. But glad you are happy.

Edit: Somebody just summoned Ogma with me as spirit partner i really hope i can get another SR soonish.

Anyone want to trade a Freyja(euro boss spirit)(mine) for a good fire spirit?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah too bad i had only 1 token so i did like 6k dmg i knew you were waiting for it since i saw you pulling raid bosses every 30 min i was like "damn! Toma on fire" XD

We have no clue whether or when there will be the next green jokers, so I figured I'd power through today to finally upgrade my green SR spirit. Maybe the green jokers will be the first rewards for the next events, but who knows. Better safe than sorry.

yella

Wanted: Kozu and Mezu. Can trade it to UC Fire Guardian.

I guess at some point its time to levelmax my Vampire Hunter.

This far I did with my own Raids yesterday. Today been helping fellow players.
Belobog is kinda arse in lvl 50. Eating my raid points like candy.

Did you get that Kozu and Mezu? I'm willing to trade if you're still willing.

I give it up the raid after Inti 41 appared again. To bad, I wanted some copies of Belobog and Mikuru to level break.

Still, was not a bad day, got my fifth Super Rare (First Mother) and a rare Kitsune in a Destiny Summon.

putermcgee

I'll be out for 5 days starting tomorrow, no time to play my Vita. Don't delete me! I'll be an active player again when I return!

Worst thing is that I was about to get the 30 days in a row trophy... but now I won't get it :(
Forget the trophy, what about the Queen of Light at 20 days?

I traded my Inti away for a Tortoise. It doesn't even matter which is better because the Tortoise looks so dang awesome. In fact, it could very well live in my inbox if I'm not desperate to use it.

Noi

So I downloaded this on a whim because of the Gravity Rush pack and I'm slowly getting into it cause I didn't expect this to be as good as it is. Plus now that I saw that logging in gives you free destiny orbs, I think I might make this a regular thing I play. Doesn't help that I got this with my first 10 free destiny orbs:

BlVAYxDCUAApRsZ.jpg

Any tips/things I should look out for as a beginner? I'm only just now learning about being able to retry raid bosses as many times as I could, which I'm kicking myself over cause I could have used some of those higher level bonuses.

Ventara

Any tips/things I should look out for as a beginner? I'm only just now learning about being able to retry raid bosses as many times as I could, which I'm kicking myself over cause I could have used some of those higher level bonuses.

What region are you? Americas?

Anyways, don't bother leveling commons, they become useless rather quickly. Instead, focus on uncommons. Find the good, cheap ones. Occasionally, you'll get rares and super rares. Decide if they're good then level if they are. Don't bother if they have crap skills.

Grind on Great Blessing/Bad Luck days, by fighting easy enemies from previous areas. Summoning Stones on Great Blessing Day and Spirit Points on Bad Luck Day.

Add lots of friends, so you can trade and make use of their spirits during combat.

Speaking of combat, you can always enter a fight to see what the enemies might look like the flee before your spirits get damaged. If you rented a spirit, let it take the damage while you focus on the enemies that are targeting your spirits.

Noi

What region are you? Americas?

I'm Americas, but judging from how most of the spirits I'm getting are Mayan and Native American, I may be South America rather than North.

Thanks for the tips! I'm Noi / ID: Noisama if anyone wants to add me. I'll see to posting a screenshot of the R's and SR's I've gotten once I'm not on mobile.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Changed it up.
I hope y'all less insane people stocked up on Jokers last month... Why are they holding those Light Jokers hostage? But I'm glad they're aware enough that they put the Wood Joker as the one you earn first, probably to make up for last month.

ReaperXL7

I hope y'all less insane people stocked up on Jokers last month... Why are they holding those Light Jokers hostage? But I'm glad they're aware enough that they put the Wood Joker as the one you earn first, probably to make up for last month.

Fuck the light jokers, I just got a Badass dark spirit from Destiny summon, and no dark jokers in sight anywhere :(

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Based on who I've fought so far:

Ashura the Evil: Weak attack, special is a Wood attack that hits all. Dark element allies.
Chernobog: Stronger attack. Water element allies.
Ziz: Fights alone! No allies, haha. Has powered up first attack.

Ventara

Changed it up.

Damn, they really made everything harder to get. I regret not trying harder for the last Raid.

I'm Americas, but judging from how most of the spirits I'm getting are Mayan and Native American, I may be South America rather than North.

Thanks for the tips! I'm Noi / ID: Noisama if anyone wants to add me. I'll see to posting a screenshot of the R's and SR's I've gotten once I'm not on mobile.

Some good UCs to look out for in the Americas:

Hunahpu (Wood) - good all-around, good battle skill early on, and only costs 1.5
Kachina (Light) - guys a beast, but meh skills, cost 2.0
Basilisk (Wood) - good ATK/SPD, but low HP, GREAT battle skill, but costs 2.5
The Phantom of Gold (Metal) - very good stats, meh skills, costs 2.5
Malina/Undine (Water) - Both have good ATK/SPD, but poor HP, cost 1.5/2.0
Griffin (Fire) - good ATK/HP, poor SPD, meh skills, but only costs 1.5

There are more bad news in reward tables - boss rewards have much less jokers and princes in there.

And while you get boss to use at lvl 10 now the next one is lvl 40 and you can get only 4 of them since last one is lvl 98 so no pure breed uber spirits without heavy trading.

Well in NA you have 200-300 years of written culture + some native american myths versus thousands of years of myths of Europe and Asia split over several mythologies in those regions.

Dragun619

Based on who I've fought so far:

Ashura the Evil: Weak attack, special is a Wood attack that hits all. Dark element allies.
Chernobog: Stronger attack. Water element allies.
Ziz: Fights alone! No allies, haha. Has powered up first attack.

Man, I was hoping they wouldn't set the American spirit or Ziz with that ability, but at least it fights alone.

Shit really annoyed me tho from the last event cause Inti's powered up first attack always ruined my strategy of freezing the enemy for 12 or 10 seconds.
It put me off so many times and since I'm based in America, he would be the one that's most likely to appear. Just terrible, man.

Fortunately, I have some friends on my list that have Barong, Still a pain tho compared to the other two. Not looking forward at all to fighting lvl 40+ Ziz's.

Noi

I'm already using some of those! I had Griffin, but since gotten rid of him since I'm using Spy Costume Kat and Cyanea as my fire spirits. My other notable spirits right now are Magician, Adaptive Camouflage and Ixchel.

Since I see them being mentioned a lot on this page, what's the primary use for the Prince/Jokers? The tutorial kinda skims over why those are (for merging) in particular.

fernoca

Damn, this game is way better than I expected.
The style, the concept, the sound..it's quite nicely..and free! :O!

If I knew of it sooner, I would've downloaded it that moment (and not missed Knack :/). [ heck, today is "Bad Luck" in the game too. :( ]

Back to the game. :)

Ventara

I'm already using some of those! I had Griffin, but since gotten rid of him since I'm using Spy Costume Kat and Cyanea as my fire spirits. My other notable spirits right now are Magician, Adaptive Camouflage and Ixchel.

Since I see them being mentioned a lot on this page, what's the primary use for the Prince/Jokers? The tutorial kinda skims over why those are (for merging) in particular.

Nice, and Magician and Ixchel are both pretty good.

Princes are for experience (they give a lot), while Jokers are for merging with a spirit of the same colour that is at max level (it increases the max level possible by 10). For commons, this can be done once (real max lv is 20), twice for US (real max lv is 35), 3x for R (real max lv is 50), and 4x for SR (real max lv is 65). Don't waste your Jokers! They're hard to come by, and give crappy experience, so just use for limit-breaking!

Damn, this game is way better than I expected.
The style, the concept, the sound..it's quite nicely..and free! :O!

If I knew of it sooner, I would've downloaded it that moment (and not missed Knack :/). [ heck, today is "Bad Luck" in the game too. :( ]

Back to the game. :)

Bad luck is actually good luck - you get tons of blue energy on those days :)

Don't waste your Jokers! They're hard to come by, and give crappy experience, so just use for limit-breaking!

I suggest stockpiling jokers and only using them on spirits summoned with money , super rares and some very precious spirits outside of region.

For normal rares summoned with white stones you will sooner or later get next one - or they are easy to trade for.

fernoca

Bad luck is actually good luck - you get tons of blue energy on those days :)
Yeah, noticed that. XD
So far, so great...still playing. Always like "one more"..and "one more"..just got my first one using 'Hunt'. Really cool.

On my second fight in Darkness Approaches. And cleared all current missions around my area.

ReaperXL7

I think it's going to be impossible for me to pure breed Oroko Scorpion :(

Has anyone figured out exactly how many of the same spirit you need to max out the stats of a spirit?

Toma

The maintenance corrected my little glitch. Good thing I went all out yesterday :p

And kind of pointless that the reward for level 99 raid bosses are ... princes.

Edit: Sweet that someone gifted me an SR magician though.

Toma

Changed it up.
13908387863_8b207c9141_o.jpg

The boss rewards itself:
Lvl1: normal UC spirit
Lvl5: Prince of Light
Lvl10: Raid Boss R spirit
Lvl20: Joker of Wood
Lvl30: Prince of Light
Lvl40: Raid Boss R spirit
Lvl50: Raid Boss R spirit
Lvl65: Queen of Dark
Lvl75: Raid Boss R spirit
Lvl98: Joker of Light
Lvl99: Prince of Dark

Which means I want to finish 300 raid fights overall and out of those 300 raid fights, I need to have done at least 180 of my own boss fights if I want to reach level 40 with all 3 spirits (120 + 60 extra fights that will be added because they dont have the same rate of appearance). 20 days to do this, so per day I need to do about 10 of my own boss fights and help 5 friends to reach the 300 boss count and individual rewards.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Man it really rewards you to help other people out now. I need to add some of you actuve Gafers still playing the game. I'm going for the 300 raid bosses for sure.

Toma

I am debating merging my R Lvl 30 Kisshouten into my SR Lvl1 Magician.. thoughts?

Toma

I think they changed the way raid boss encounters work. The first 5 bosses popped up decently fast and now I did 5 more fights in between without getting a new raid boss.

That would put a damper on things if raid bosses now were actually hard to come by.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I think they changed the way raid boss encounters work. The first 5 bosses popped up decently fast and now I did 5 more fights in between without getting a new raid boss.

That would put a damper on things if raid bosses now were actually hard to come by.

Yeah. I could tell this as well.

RpgN

Man it really rewards you to help other people out now. I need to add some of you actuve Gafers still playing the game. I'm going for the 300 raid bosses for sure.

You're welcome to add me, ID is ShivaRppgN.

I noticed this too after the 4th raid boss.

This would be really bad in that it becomes more random and harder to calculate.

Top Bottom