• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ReaperXL7

im at 11 bosses beat now, I had not really noticed any change in the spawn rate personally. Strangely through I have also been having some real solid luck with hunts and summonings, snaged 4SRs this morning and a bunch of Rs.

Rixa

Did you get that Kozu and Mezu? I'm willing to trade if you're still willing.

No I didnt get one. Are we friends in game if not, whats your psn id?

If someone is interested in beating bosses together add me:
psn: mic_pl in game: michaelius

I did send FR to you.

As for Vampire Hunter. Iam going to keep them (got 5), at some point doing some merging. Today again Blessing day. Good thing that Raid is from the beginning again, getting spirit points from there and grinding summoning stones from grind area.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

SeZMehK

My PSN list is pretty much barren. Anyone would like to add me for DoS and other stuff in the future? My ID is the same on GAF, SeZMehK.

Thanks.

shink

Yeah, 3 hours later I got 5 bosses out of 7 tries. Its weird.

Great spirit, he is a bit slow, but has lots of HP and ATK, the 1.5 Wood damage is really handy too.

Ooh interesting. Will leave it for trade for a couple of days, if not I'll keep it.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
My psn is Eipsycongroo, I'll add some of you guys.

I have a Zilant that I got from destiny summoning, not sure if its any good but willing to trade it for anything. Name: shinkie

Link of it here http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Zilant

Yup Zilant is really cool looking so that is a plus but he is slow but that is the least important stat imo. I can offer a http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Tezcatlipoca + another Rare if interested.

Also I want to max out the ziz, if anyone is trading their raid bosses let me know.

Rixa

Got SR to trade, I dont need this cause I have another Metal SR Magician.
Trading to another SR, preferably Green one.

2014-04-07-213042.jpg

Maouvin, thank you for this DS
2014-04-17-190736.jpg

Toma thank you for this DS
2014-04-17-190742.jpg
Dunno if I need those Rares tho. Going to keep them in my mailbox (17 spirits in mailbox now)... I need more spirit slots.

EGOMON

I think the event is bugged for me, i have yet to see any raid boss from my friend list even though the red indicator is showing on the event tab but every time i open it a message appears telling me "there is no raid boss currently"
anyone else having this problem?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I think the event is bugged for me, i have yet to see any raid boss from my friend list even though the red indicator is showing on the event tab but every time i open it a message appears telling me "there is no raid boss currently"

I dont get the red indicator, but everyone can easily beat these bosses in one try currently, so its not surprising to not see friend raids.

Amn

Neo Member
Anyone have an extra Belobog or Inti?

I'm also looking for Belobogs. If anyone has any for trade, here's what I have to trade right now:

Toutatis
Kwatee
Sedna
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Set
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys x3
Wakan Tanka x4
Veles

I've gotten and traded away so many Wakan Tanka and Greys that I'm starting to think that I should try to max level them. Though I know the second I start trying to do that, my supply will dry up.

They already killed it by the time your game load it.

Destiny of Loading.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I'm also looking for Belobogs. If anyone has any for trade, here's what I have to trade right now:

Toutatis
Kwatee
Sedna
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Set
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys x3
Wakan Tanka x4
Veles

I've gotten and traded away so many Wakan Tanka and Greys that I'm starting to think that I should try to max level them. Though I know the second I start trying to do that, my supply will dry up.

Greys are worth maxing out imo.

damn, some of you guys went ham on that raid... i kept getting inti and topped out 30+ i think... didn't play for the last 4 days of the raid. at least i got about 6 jokers, and 2 intis. sad that i can't purebreed inti like i want to.

after finally taking time to summon a bunch of regular spirits (takes awhile when you don't have much party space) i realized i made a lot of bad merging decisions and ignored common stuff that can double up easily.

oh well, at least my R's and SR's are mostly untouched, save for prince/queen merges, and my light spirits have been pure bred so far... only SR's I have are white queen and gravity panther from GR, but that's what I was going for. got Gravity Panther on my first try, but had to spend $29.99 to get white queen :/ feels like one of the most foolish things i've ever done with my gaming money, but it's so addictive.

Toutatis
Kwatee
Sedna
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Set
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys x3
Wakan Tanka x4
Veles

Wakan isn't that bad once you level him up. Greys have good attack too.

Rixa

Chernobog is one area boss too (I did beat it, but havent got it).
Luckily these early Raid bosses are easy. I was just klicking my way through and then "Start mission". Oops got 3 man army (without Barong) which I use grinding (Blessing day) SS.

It was lvl 5 Dis, did win it in one round. Simple and so easy to make mistake. Hopefully no one sells boosted Spirits by accidentally.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
When I stop playing this game I think I'm going to nuke everything by selling off my Spirits. Or trading them. Maybe sell them by trading. God knows anyone would rather buy a guarantee than go at the lottery. Hell, I'd do it right now if I got money for that damn No Heroes Allowed game, since I can't buy individual pick packs for it. But I don't think that's happening right now. I still have another month or two to squeeze out of the game before the F2P effect catches up with me. Not the stone wall, the "What's the goal again?", thing. Even though this one has a goal, it's just insanity. But if I don't do it, I'll always have that 90% trophy level staring at me. Never able to claim the last one.

Toma

When I stop playing this game I think I'm going to nuke everything by selling off my Spirits. Or trading them. Maybe sell them by trading. God knows anyone would rather buy a guarantee than go at the lottery. Hell, I'd do it right now if I got money for that damn No Heroes Allowed game, since I can't buy individual pick packs for it. But I don't think that's happening right now. I still have another month or two to squeeze out of the game before the F2P effect catches up with me. Not the stone wall, the "What's the goal again?", thing. Even though this one has a goal, it's just insanity. But if I don't do it, I'll always have that 90% trophy level staring at me. Never able to claim the last one.

That No Heroes allowed game is pretty sweet. 10$ for the megapack only too, which basically removes all the F2P limitations.

Toma

I want my unlimited raid points glitch back :(

Rixa

That No Heroes allowed game is pretty sweet. 10$ for the megapack only too, which basically removes all the F2P limitations.

Is it for Vita?

In another news. Still traiding my SR Metal Artemis to another SR.
In very other news. Last SR Ive got (not counting Jokers) is from 6.4.14. Tho Ive been very lucky with them. One SR I trade to Barong (cause I knew Iam going heavily grind in this game). If I remember Right I got 3 Cuhullins, 2 Artemis. 2 Cuhus & 1 Artemis traded away (Artemis was to Barong):

Rixa's SR set said:

Playtime: 96h, money spend 3,45€. This game rocks.

Toma

Is it for Vita?

Yep, No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles either! is technically a F2P match 3 puzzle game with certain level and collection hooks. Its surprisingly good and paying $10 removes the F2P constraints, basically making the F2P version a demo.

Edit:

..and I have DOUBLE your playtime but HALF the SRs. I shouldnt play a game that loves to punish me this much.

Rixa

Yep, No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles either! is technically a F2P match 3 puzzle game with certain level and collection hooks. Its surprisingly good and paying $10 removes the F2P constraints, basically making the F2P version a demo.

Edit:

..and I have DOUBLE your playtime but HALF the SRs. I shouldnt play a game that loves to punish me this much.

Cool thanks. I prolly need to see if I invest to that game. But not now. DOS is taking my time from FFXIV:ARR.

So stupid that we cant buy more room to spirits. Being in almost full all the time and liking some projects is taking the space. F*ck man, how stupid they to denie money.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Toutatis
Kwatee
Sedna
Freyja
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Set
Chalchiuhtlicue
Greys x3
Wakan Tanka x4
Veles

Man, I need Freyjas, Sednas, and Greys. Well, I have at least one Belobog. I'd be up for trading him for a Freyja.

Amn

Neo Member

I have 93 hours and 2 SRs, one from normal summoning and as a gift from someone else's Destiny Summon. So you're not alone.

Amn

Neo Member
Man, I need Freyjas, Sednas, and Greys. Well, I have at least one Belobog. I'd be up for trading him for a Freyja.

Sounds good. We're already on each other's friends list. I'll put up the Freyja now.

Edit: And I think I might hold onto the Greys and start leveling them, but I would trade the Sedna for any of the following:

Ixchel
Wyvern
Heremod
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Belobog
Barong
Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)

Rixa

Sofar today in Raids:

Ziz LV 5
Chernobog LV 10
Ashura the Evil LV 5
^^ Seems that EU gets the shittiest raidmob again. Ziz is so easy, you dont need to concentrate helpers since there is none.
Ashura has Wood all enemies attack which you can avoid buy using Metal spirits.
On the otherhand Chernobog has Dark aoe... Shit shit shit and more shit.

Edit: And I think I might hold onto the Greys and start leveling them, but I would trade the Sedna for any of the following:

Can you link or post picture of Sedna (havent seen it).

Sofar today in Raids:

Ziz LV 5
Chernobog LV 10
Ashura the Evil LV 5
^^ Seems that EU gets the shittiest raidmob again. Ziz is so easy, you dont need to concentrate helpers since there is none.
Ashura has Wood all enemies attack which you can avoid buy using Metal spirits.
On the otherhand Chernobog has Dark aoe... Shit shit shit and more shit.

I started to think raid is bugged as I've reached lvl 7 Chernbog, lvl 4 Ziz and lvl 0 Ashura...

EGOMON

If you manage to get Ixchel, I can trade my Abzu for it, or if you manage to get Brigit.

I have Ixchel though am saving her for the last limit break but if i get Brigit i let you know cause i'll definitely need your Abzu too

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sounds good. We're already on each other's friends list. I'll put up the Freyja now.

Ixchel
Wyvern
Heremod
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Belobog
Barong
Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)

Thanks. I'll keep a lookout. I always seem to get Ixchels. I do have a Wyvern, though I've leveled him a bit. I'm honestly not sure if I'm committed to keeping him, so I might be willing to trade.

I get lots of Sednas. Always looking to trade them away.

I can always use more Sednas. Just let me know what you're looking for. I have lots of R's in reserve that I'm not using.

Top Bottom