• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I just decided to go for Ziz as my raid spirit. Anyone wanting to make a deal for 2 of his Ziz with 2 of either my Chernobog or Ashura the Evil?

You'll receive my first 2 of that spirit, and I expect the same of of my trade partner so we get to collect the full 4 set as soon as possible.

Finally got up to 30 orbs from login bonuses again today. Considering I want Kat or another cool Gravity Rush character would I be better off spending the orbs on the Gravity Rush summon, or take a regular advance summon and hope to trade it for a GR character?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Finally got up to 30 orbs from login bonuses again today. Considering I want Kat or another cool Gravity Rush character would I be better off spending the orbs on the Gravity Rush summon, or take a regular advance summon and hope to trade it for a GR character?

No one trades GR characters for non GR characters. I tried.

Ventara

I just decided to go for Ziz as my raid spirit. Anyone wanting to make a deal for 2 of his Ziz with 2 of either my Chernobog or Ashura?

You'll receive my first 2 of that spirit, and I expect the same of of my trade partner so we get to collect the full 4 set as soon as possible.

ME! So 2 Ashura for my two Ziz? Are you sure? I don't have them yet, but I'll definitely be down for that!

Edit: Wait, you meant Ashura the Evil? Nvm

Toma

ME! So 2 Ashura for my two Ziz? Are you sure? I don't have them yet, but I'll definitely be down for that!

Edit: Wait, you meant Ashura the Evil? Nvm

lol, yeah sorry. Ashura would be jackpot, but I need it myself still :p

Thanks. I'll keep a lookout. I always seem to get Ixchels. I do have a Wyvern, though I've leveled him a bit. I'm honestly not sure if I'm committed to keeping him, so I might be willing to trade.

I can always use more Sednas. Just let me know what you're looking for. I have lots of R's in reserve that I'm not using.
I would trade them for Ixchel, Greys, or Buffalo Maidens. Or interesting other spirits.

Amn

Neo Member
I just decided to go for Ziz as my raid spirit. Anyone wanting to make a deal for 2 of his Ziz with 2 of either my Chernobog or Ashura the Evil?

I haven't looked closely at their stats, but I'd be open to this. I'll take a look when I get home and get back to you.

Toma

I haven't looked closely at their stats, but I'd be open to this. I'll take a look when I get home and get back to you.

Cool cool, let me know later.

Toma

I'm willing to trade Ziz for Ashura as well.

If Amn doesnt want to trade away his Ziz, I'll pm you, but I figure he might want to. I imagine Ashura the Evil being rather popular this time around because of the higher base attack and attack ability.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sounds good. We're already on each other's friends list. I'll put up the Freyja now.

Edit: And I think I might hold onto the Greys and start leveling them, but I would trade the Sedna for any of the following:

Ixchel
Wyvern
Heremod
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Belobog
Barong
Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)

I'm really sorry. Apparently I don't have a Belobog. I could have sworn I did. I beat level 25 Belobog. Wouldn't that have netted me one? Well, regardless, I apologize. I should have checked my Vita before proposing a trade.

I would trade them for Ixchel, Greys, or Buffalo Maidens. Or interesting other spirits.

I definitely have a Buffalo Maiden. I'm looking right at her. I'd be up for trading her for a Sedna. I put her up on my tradelist.

Rixa

I'm really sorry. Apparently I don't have a Belobog. I could have sworn I did. I beat level 25 Belobog. Wouldn't that have netted me one? Well, regardless, I apologize. I should have checked my Vita before proposing a trade.

Have you checked your mail inbox?

I definitely have a Buffalo Maiden. I'm looking right at her. I'd be up for trading her for a Sedna. I put her up on my tradelist.
Right now I have 3 trades in progress, but I will list Sedna again when a spot opens up. Are you on my friend list already?

Vamphuntr

My raid is glitched too. Cleared 3 zones without new bosses. Oh well.

Looking to trade the following :

2xd3ypD.jpg

2 of this one
cnyHDrQ.jpg

e8rTBOe.jpg

7J4rjpJ.jpg

eYzNBE5.jpg

And the following Jokers/Summons
fctlnYj.jpg

Need : Ixchel, Greys, Prometheus or interesting rares I don't have
Don't want : Wakan Taka, Ixmucane
Will trade jokers for jokers

I really need a Light Joker for this :

Hopefully I can beat a lvl 99 boss with lot of luck and patience.

Try just grinding in a zone. Raid bosses should pop up quickly.
I am waiting for raid points to recover already.

Noi

So what's the ideal method of leveling up R and SRs? I see a lot of mentions of pure-bred spirits for bonus stats, but I imagine trying to max out one of those using only others of the same kind would take forever.

Following on the above, what's the ideal condition a spirit should be at to trade? Level 1/unmerged?

Toma

120 areas freed, 37 raid bosses down and I just increased my party cost limit to 13, progress slowing down remarkably.

Toma

402 ATK/264 SPD vs 403 ATK/222 SPD

One is a level 35 UC, the other is a level 45 SR. Doesnt seem obvious which one is which :p

JJP12

I could trade you a Greys for an Inti if you're interested.

putermcgee

Ashura has Wood all enemies attack which you can avoid buy using Metal spirits.
What I do for Ashura battles is put my Magician as the leader, and then select all of my strongest spirits no matter what their element is. His support skill protects the whole team, and I don't need to have a bunch of strong metal spirits. Also, when I use his regular skill, my entire team just beats on him.

Maybe someone pointed this out, but I didn't notice till last night. The icon for a trade on your map is a little hot air balloon! That's why it takes so long to trade, I guess.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I have a Prometheus for trade for your Sedna.

I'm going to update my trade list soon.

Amn

Neo Member
If Amn doesnt want to trade away his Ziz, I'll pm you, but I figure he might want to. I imagine Ashura the Evil being rather popular this time around because of the higher base attack and attack ability.

You can go ahead and make the deal with spatenfloot. I've looked at all of them and still can't decide which one I should focus on. It looks like Ziz has the best stats, but I do like the idea of having Belobog and Chernobog.

Amn

Neo Member
You were looking for Wyverns as well, right? I have two Wyverns for trade.

Yeah, I'm slowly working on a maxed Wyvern. It's not a pressing need because I have a couple other red spirits that I'm prioritizing first, but I'd like to eventually have him maxed out. My trade list from before is basically the same, though I traded the Freyja for a Belobog.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, I'm slowly working on a maxed Wyvern. It's not a pressing need because I have a couple other red spirits that I'm prioritizing first, but I'd like to eventually have him maxed out. My trade list from before is basically the same, though I traded the Freyja for a Belobog.

Cool.

You're keeping the Greys, so I'd be up for trading a Wyvern for your Sedna. I'll throw the Wyvern up on my trade list. Or you could wait for the Prometheus.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Temp Maintenance just started... for 2 hours.

Have an Ashura the Evil from the Raid I would like to trade for a Ziz. Anyone interested?

Current raid stats, Ziz has pulled away:
Ashura: Lvl 10
Chernobog: Lvl 9
Ziz: Lvl 18

Top Bottom