• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

oni_saru

Finally got Ashura. Beat it then get server message :( :( i guess it's not gonna count :'(

Took awhile to get Ashura. Other two were lvl five. With Baptism of Light it was fairly even.

Einherjar

I believe I have a Raven or 2 I could trade, will check when I get home. What do you have to trade?

I can either:
My R -> Common
My Random ADV -> SCostume Raven

Also have a White Body. Can probably roll ADV Summon again if you want any american one lol.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Here my current stuff for trade (images stolen from wikia):
600px-Ixmucane.jpg
X3
600px-Ixchel.jpg

600px-Tlaloc.jpg
X2
600px-Huallallo_Carhuincho.jpg

600px-Ah_Puch.jpg
X2
600px-Wakan_Tanka.jpg
X2
600px-Cernunnos.jpg

I'm looking for:
The Greys
Sedna
Freyja
Nephthys
Nezha
Gunslinger
Spy Costume Raven
Morrigan

I'd be willing to trade 4 Rares + a fodder Gravity Rush summon for Morrigan. A bit less for a Spy Costume Raven.

sakipon

Yea we are not getting any orbs. It has to be unexpected maintenance without a notice they're doing it. They tweeted and made posted a notice on the psvita DoS app like an 30-45 mins ago.

I was playing on my Asian account, and there the DoS notice said 17/04/2014. I saw it in time but thought it was some delayed message or a mistake. Then a bit later I got cut off after finishing a battle. Damn.

baekshi

Banned
Yea we are not getting any orbs. It has to be unexpected maintenance without a notice they're doing it. They tweeted and made posted a notice on the psvita DoS app like an 30-45 mins ago.

isnt that what an unexpected maintenance is, pretty sure the last they did posted before also - at least in japanese.

I'm looking for:
The Greys
Sedna
Freyja
Nephthys
Nezha
Gunslinger
Spy Costume Raven
Morrigan

I'd be willing to trade 4 Rares + a fodder Gravity Rush summon for Morrigan. A bit less for a Spy Costume Raven.

I have a spy costume raven do you have any adv summons?

Rixa

After 2 days of Blessing I get Bad Luck day. Oh what a luck \o_.
Grinding heavily spirit points now + doing raids. Got over 35k SS which I used 3k. Rest of SS used later when I got enough SP.

As couple days ago, Iam counting what I get. So far those 3k netted me:

2 Rares: Freyja, Excalibur
3 UC
5 C

THISGONBGUD.gif

EDIT: My maxed Skuld is really neat.

Parmenide

I'm looking for:
The Greys
Sedna
Freyja
Nephthys
Nezha
Gunslinger
Spy Costume Raven
Morrigan

I can trade you a Freyja for Ixmucane.

Honey Bunny

Rare lvl 30 into rare level 1? Probably around level 20-21. Around 50% of the XP is lost.

For anyone interested, I did it and got to Lvl 18. Almost glad I didn't get to level 20 actually, because then I'd be wondering how many points I'd wasted after hitting the limit.

Looking at the raid boss rewards, I'm annoyed they give you the same joker every time for the same level of boss, I'd rather they were different or completely random. It'll just lead to a surplus of one type of joker, rather than everyone getting something different and more people being able to get the element they want via trading.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have a spy costume raven do you have any adv summons?

I'm either keeping my ADV summons or they're garbage, so I'm just using them for trading fodder. That's why I'm willing to give multiple regular rares for the ADV summons. If you see any regular rares you want for your Spy Costume Raven, let me know.

I can trade you a Freyja for Ixmucane.

That sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and put up an Ixmucane for trade.

carlos

So, I haven't been able to log in to the server ever since the emergency maintenance last night;

after "aquiring the location information" it loads for a while and then gives a "Failed to connect to server" message.

Please tell me I'm not alone in this, or have the devs just screwed me over if they changed something with their maintenance. Even worse, I haven't been able to log in today, putting my 20 straight days at risk :(

Haven't been able to look at their twitter because twitter has been down for me ever since that SSL virus stated going around.

Any suggestions?

edit: lol I just stopped hitting reconnect to server and just hit continue and it seems to have worked
edit: working with error messages all over the place; half the time it won't work

edit 2: okay, another issue, I'm at 29 of 41 friend slots, but it won't let me send or accept friend request because it says I'm maxed out.....known issue?

Amn

Neo Member
Have the following rares for trade:
Peron Metal
Sedna Water
Toutatis x2 Metal
Ah Puch Dark
Daikuten Dark
Ixmucane Wood

I have a Peron at 30 that has been waiting for a level break for a while. I can give you any of these guys:

Unicorn (adv)
Toutatis
Kwatee
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Chalchiuhtlicue
Veles

I have a Peron at 30 that has been waiting for a level break for a while. I can give you any of these guys:

Unicorn (adv)
Toutatis
Kwatee
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Chalchiuhtlicue
Veles
Ok, I will trade it for Chalchiuhtlicue
He is listed for trade now.

EGM92

WTT:

Igaluk for a SR - Fire based summon, maybe a Phoenix or a Red Welsh Dragon. I got a bunch of bosses that I need to clear out but my fire guys can't withstand their attacks.

Add me EGM92-GAF

Rixa

Any ideas, how many levels I get if I merge five lvl 1 R Nanna's to lvl 1 Water SR? Do I get it straight to 25lvmax?

Kalamoj

Can you log in guys?
The 'Failed to connect to server' message appears when I try to log in.
Afaik the maintenance ended hours ago.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Should I always spend the summoning stones whenever I get them, or are there more uses for them down the line?

Kalamoj

I'm getting the same message. Did you get any luck?
Yes, I manged to log in 2 minutes ago.

Anyone knows how hunting works?
I travelled 80 kms and I got 3 spirits. When I go to my parent's house on Sunday I always get 6, and 6 back home too. But that trip is only 7 kms. Weird.

carlos

Can you log in guys?

I mentioned it a while before you, instead of hitting "reconnect" when the "failed to connect to server" message appears, try pressing "continue" and see if that works for you.

good luck!

and speaking of luck, goodness gracious does the god of water SR suck
I just got a second one to power him up, and even at level 35 he's useless except as a HP tank.

my other SR the "magician" (metal) isn't that great either

baekshi

Banned
Yes, I manged to log in 2 minutes ago.

Anyone knows how hunting works?
I travelled 80 kms and I got 3 spirits. When I go to my parent's house on Sunday I always get 6, and 6 back home too. But that trip is only 7 kms. Weird.

If you go somewhere far away, you'll have to take out your spirits at that place - if you don't, and you come back at the place you started, it'll be back to 0.

econodog

Neo Member
Can you log in guys?

I haven't been able to log in today, also keep getting the 'Failed to connect to server' message. They haven't posted anything on their twitter for 15 hours since maintenance ended - hopefully they're aware of the issue.

Nekobo

Got an extra Spy Costume Yunica, so I'm looking to trade her for a Spy Costume Kat. Also have Gade and Sid up for trade, too.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my ID is Nekobo GAF.

econodog

Neo Member
The game finally loaded for me - just had to keep retrying and it eventually connected to the server.

Am looking to trade these two SRs.

I don't have any Water or Light SRs, so here's what I'd like to trade for:

Water SRs:
Eingana or White Saxon Dragon
(if not one of them either a Tiamat or a Thunderbird would do for now)

Light SRs:
Arthur, Itzamna or Senju-Kannon

I have about 5 spare slots on my in game friend list - add me if you'd like to trade. PSN is econodog, ign is eco_GAF.

SeZMehK

How do you add people to your friends list in DoS without adding to PSN?

BTW, I changed my name to SeZMehK-GAF so it can be identified as a fellow GAFer. Please add me :D

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The game finally loaded for me - just had to keep retrying and it eventually connected to the server.

Am looking to trade these two SRs.

I don't have any Water or Light SRs, so here's what I'd like to trade for:

Water SRs:
Eingana or White Saxon Dragon
(if not one of them either a Tiamat or a Thunderbird would do for now)

Light SRs:
Arthur, Itzamna or Senju-Kannon

I have about 5 spare slots on my in game friend list - add me if you'd like to trade. PSN is econodog, ign is eco_GAF.

Trying to look you up but the ID isnt working?

I have a Thunderbird, interested in Black Tortoise. My in game is darkside31337

Top Bottom