• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

econodog

Neo Member
How do you add people to your friends list in DoS without adding to PSN?

To add someone to your Friends list in game, you need to know their PSN name (not their in game name). Go to the Ranking screen and click on the search icon - enter the PSN name, if they play Destiny Of Spirits they will be listed below and you can add them to your in game friend list.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am still in the game, but maybe because I never close it :p Maybe only the login is bugged.

Kalamoj

If you go somewhere far away, you'll have to take out your spirits at that place - if you don't, and you come back at the place you started, it'll be back to 0.

I know, but they said the number if spirits is depends on the distance traveled. Then why I get more spirits for less travel?

B.O.O.M

I've got someone pending a potential trade for the Sorcerer, but if that falls through I'd be up for a Sedna trade.

Sounds good :)

edit: actually nvm :S Just realized he maxes out at lvl 50..thought he goes until lvl 60 but I guess that's only for SR summons

I'll trade Sedna for Wyvern if you still got that instead

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sounds good :)

edit: actually nvm :S Just realized he maxes out at lvl 50..thought he goes until lvl 60 but I guess that's only for SR summons

I'll trade Sedna for Wyvern if you still got that instead

Yep, I've still got a Wyvern. I'll trade it for your Sedna.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone got a Jurojin up for trade?

ReaperXL7

I know, but they said the number if spirits is depends on the distance traveled. Then why I get more spirits for less travel?

I don't really get it either to be honest I will go to work from my house (20minutes) and only get 2 spirits to pop for hunting, then I will leave work, drive for about 5minutes and get 6 spirits to pop for hunting.

It seems like there is no logic to it, but if I had to guess I would say it's probably on the vita's ability to track your location, or how your actually connecting to the servers.

Also this is a long shot but I feel compelled to ask. Does anyone have a Hattori Hanzo that they would he willing to trade? If so I am willing to trade

Phoenix(SR)
Igaluk(SR)
Vermilion Bird(SR)

White Buffalo Maiden(R)
Kwatee(R)
Gunslinger(R)
Sedna(R)
Yum Kaax(R)
Ah Ouch(R)
Chalchiuhtlicue(R)
Sorcerer(R)
Nanna(R)
Gandharva(R)

I would also be willing to trade one SR, and an R for him if necessary.

Toma

I have one but
what do you have?

Greys
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Toutatis
Set
Zhuge Liang
Adaptive Camouflage
Ogma
Veles
Gandharva

Let me know if you are interested. I'd more than gladly trade you one of my thousand Toutatis for it :p

sakipon

Direction is meaningful aswell, or does that only affect how rare the spirits will be? Also, have you checked near or the google maps app at that 6 spirits location to make sure it knows where you are? When traveling I've connected to some wi-fis which have shown a wrong city for my location.

baekshi

Banned
Greys
Wakan Tanka
Ah Puch
Toutatis
Set
Zhuge Liang
Adaptive Camouflage
Ogma
Veles

Let me know if you are interested. I'd more than gladly trade you one of my thousand Toutatis for it :p

is such a weak list for something that has very good ATK.

I got few Toutatis also if someone wants.

Toma

is such a weak list for something that has very good ATK.

I got few Toutatis also if someone wants.

Eh dont worry about it. They are not that hard to come by since most dont like his low HP. I just got to really dislike going through my 60 friends to check their trades, oh well, but I am sure someone will trade me one eventually.

baekshi

Banned
Eh dont worry about it. They are not that hard to come by since most dont like his low HP. I just got to really dislike going through my 60 friends to check their trades, oh well, but I am sure someone will trade me one eventually.

If I ever get another one, I'll let you know.

Toma

Soooooo, just summoned some more and went through my boxed spirits. Time for Tomas big trading caroussel!

I have:

Cash (Only for God of Fish or Witch):
Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

Cash (for the ones above, but you can also get a non-cash spirit which we trade around a bit):
God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

SRs I have and I am not sure whether I'll use them yet or not. If you are interested make an SR offer please (Already have Zilant and Cuhullin):
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

gazele

Banned
Soooooo, just summoned some more and went through my boxed spirits. Time for Tomas big trading caroussel!

I have:

Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

Cash (for the ones above, but you can also get a non-cash spirit which we trade around a bit):
God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

SRs I have and I am not sure whether I'll use them yet or not. If you are interested make an SR offer please (Already have Zilant and Cuhullin):
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

I'll trade you a sorcerer for an adaptive camo

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ugh, why do they randomize the spirits in battle except the Leader and Support? It irritates me to no end when the game just decides to put my Basilisk up first and the boss kills him immediately. It can make a difference of around 8,000 damage.

bzzt

Neo Member

I want Nezha and Zhuge liang.
I have:
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten

If you want to trade, then add me, zzbtzzbt, and pick what you want.

I have:

Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir
I have a Daikokuten up. Will take a Chernobog or Zhuge Liang.

Takao

Banned
Is the game broken for anyone else? I saw them Tweet out a message about turning your Vita off, but I've tried that five times and I still can't connect to the servers.

carlos

I'm looking for
Greys
white buffalo maiden
pandora

I only have
Pachacamac (R) earth
adaptive camouflage (R) metal
sedna (R) water

carlos

Anyone else gets a failed to connect to server message?
Edit: Working now.

I can trade you a pandora for sedna.
ID is Ironjam_2B

cool, just sent you a friend request; the sedna is on my trade list.

almost falling asleep here, i'll check back in a while. in the meanwhile, greys and white bufallo maidens wanted :)

sakipon

Seems there's too many people. I was playing, then quit just for a moment to take a look at Dead Nation. After that I haven't been able to connect. So guys, don't quit the game, there's no coming back in.

Alternatively, everyone quit the game so I can play.

Parmenide

Capture.PNG

I restarted the hardware and the application at least 10 times. It's not working for me. :(

Honey Bunny

I have:

Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

Hey, when the servers aren't crapping out I'll do Belobog for Zhuge Liang

B.O.O.M

I have:

Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

Belobog for Nezha?

EGOMON

I have:

I need:

God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

I have God of Water and am interested on your Manannan Mac Lir

Toma

I want Nezha and Zhuge liang.
I have:
Prometheus
Ixchel
Kisshouten

If you want to trade, then add me, zzbtzzbt, and pick what you want.
Deal and deal. I'll take Ixchel and Prometheus. Added you. Will offer the spirits as soon as you accepted the friend request.
I have a Daikokuten up. Will take a Chernobog or Zhuge Liang.
Offered.
Hey, when the servers aren't crapping out I'll do Belobog for Zhuge Liang

Gone already, but maybe next time :)
Belobog for Nezha?
See above.
I have God of Water and am interested on your Manannan Mac Lir

Unfortunately, I am not too hot on that spirit either.

Still looking for a Prometheus and Heremod and Vampire hunter, or just give a an opffer for the spirits below.

have this these up for trade.

Toutatis
Cerunnos
Mokosh
Ogma
Adaptive Camo
Set
Daikokuten
Excalibur

Also want to trade a Light joker(mine) for a Earth one.

Top Bottom