• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ReaperXL7

Guys I need some help as to who I should pick as my leader spirit. Been using Pheonix for a long time, but I recently snagged these two and now I'm stumped:

BllcMFJIAAA-95k.jpg

T Rex is obviously a beast, and both of his abilities a pretty useful, also alittle bit easier for me to level since I am in the U.S and I can actually get T Rex from hunts and metal Jokers are not super rare.

Vs.

Oroko Scorpion is just looks awesome, the super powered counters can be useful, and his ability to completely stop the attack bars of a whole group is very useful. Problem with his is much more difficult to level since I will only be able to get multiples through trades, or dumb luck destiny summons.

Also no idea why but I have been getting pretty damn lucky lately

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Guys I need some help as to who I should pick as my leader spirit. Been using Pheonix for a long time, but I recently snagged these two and now I'm stumped:

T Rex is obviously a beast, and both of his abilities a pretty useful, also alittle bit easier for me to level since I am in the U.S and I can actually get T Rex from hunts and metal Jokers are not super rare.

Vs.

Oroko Scorpion is just looks awesome, the super powered counters can be useful, and his ability to completely stop the attack bars of a whole group is very useful. Problem with his is much more difficult to level since I will only be able to get multiples through trades, or dumb luck destiny summons.

If you decide to go with Oroko, I'd trade you two of my SRs for T-Rex since I never do any hunts and cant get this spirit:

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

Just in case you are interested since I'd really like to get a good metal one, especially T-Rex. I considered replacing my Kisshouten with the Magician, but if you agree on this trade, it would be better used here ;)

Vs.

Hope we get some spirit orbs for all this down time with game.

I would keep Phoenix as leader 30% attack increase is nothing to sneeze at. I have a Hades with 30% counter, still pick Yellow emperor as my spirit leader, plus he brings in a lot of summon orbs.

I need

Belobog // no longer needed
2x Daikokuten // only one more

I can offer:

4x Lugh
3x Prometheus
Valkyria //Gone
Hermes //Gone
Tlaloc
2x Mokosh
Wakan Tanka
2x Heromod //both reserved
Miroku

I can trade 2:1 for Belobog as i need last one to unlock lvl 50 :)

Also i can trade for few other things but those two are priority.

ReaperXL7

If you decide to go with Oroko, I'd trade you two of my SRs for T-Rex since I never do any hunts and cant get this spirit:

Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

Just in case you are interested since I'd really like to get a good metal one, especially T-Rex. I considered replacing my Kisshouten with the Magician, but if you agree on this trade, it would be better used here ;)

I'm seriously considering it to be honest, the only thing really holding me back to be honest is that I have yet to see any Dark Jokers for me to limit break him, and getting anymore of him is going to be a pain because I'm not in Asia.

Still I love that he looks like a mix between Shredder, and Scorpion.

I'll consider your trade because It's not like I'm going to be able to use 3 SRs in my team any time soon.

I would keep Phoenix as leader 30% attack increase is nothing to sneeze at. I have a Hades with 30% counter, still pick Yellow emperor as my spirit leader, plus he brings in a lot of summon orbs.

Yeah, it does not help my choice that my Pheonix is at level 42 and I have been able to feed him some other Pheonix that I have gotten so he's buffed a bit also. Also have a bit of an attachment to him since he was my first SR spirit.

I'm seriously considering it to be honest, the only thing really holding me back to be honest is that I have yet to see any Dark Jokers for me to limit break him, and getting anymore of him is going to be a pain because I'm not in Asia.

I'll consider your trade because It's not like I'm going to be able to use 3 SRs in my team any time soon.

There is most likely gonna be a rare version of him from an event, just like in the beta. The template for the event is in the final game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Fancy, let me know. I have exactly 1 travel in which I can hunt in about two weeks, but other than that this one travel is my sole and only chance in the next months to get the T-Rex, so I'd really appreciate the trade.

Rojo

I need

Belobog
2x Daikokuten

I can offer:

4x Lugh
3x Prometheus
Valkyria
Hermes
Tlaloc
2x Mokosh
Wakan Tanka
2x Heromod
Miroku

I got a belobog for a valkyria and hermes

I need

Belobog
2x Daikokuten

I can offer:

4x Lugh
3x Prometheus
Valkyria
Hermes
Tlaloc
2x Mokosh
Wakan Tanka
2x Heromod
Miroku

i have a Daikokuten for Heremod.

Amn

Neo Member
Guys I need some help as to who I should pick as my leader spirit. Been using Pheonix for a long time, but I recently snagged these two and now I'm stumped

I'm rotating my leaders constantly depending on the match up. It's important to have strong leaders for each element. T. Rex and Phoenix are probably two of the better SRs for their respective elements, so I would just level up both and keep my fingers crossed that your luck keeps going and you round out the other elements.

EDIT: Dark and light spirits are a lot more situational for me and tend to be more about filling gaps than about being the backbone of my group. So I would definitely focus on the five main elements.

yella

Soooooo, just summoned some more and went through my boxed spirits. Time for Tomas big trading caroussel!

I have:

Cash (Only for God of Fish or Witch):
Unicorn
Spy Costume Unica

Non-Cash:
Greys
Ah Puch
Toutatis x3
Sedna
Set x3
Nezha
Wakan Tanka x2
Adaptive Camouflage
Veles x2
Zhuge Liang
Ogma
Gandharva the Music God
Chernobog
Kanaloa

I need:

Cash (for the ones above, but you can also get a non-cash spirit which we trade around a bit):
God of Water
Witch

Non-Cash:
Belobog
Jurojin
Daikokuten
Prometheus
Ixchel
Yum Kaax
Sorcerer
Kisshouten
Ziz

SRs I have and I am not sure whether I'll use them yet or not. If you are interested make an SR offer please (Already have Zilant and Cuhullin):
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

Willing to trade Yum Kaxx for your Greys. My PSN is oldyella.

yella

Is the game broken for anyone else? I saw them Tweet out a message about turning your Vita off, but I've tried that five times and I still can't connect to the servers.

I got in after spamming at the tile screen for about 5 minutes. Had to quit the game, and the same thing happened. So I had to spam again.

My advice? Don't quit unless you really have to.

EDIT: Sent you a request, Toma.

It's so addictive. I keep playing just to play.

I guess it's the same reason why people play slot machines over and over. That small percent chance that you'll get something special keeps me grinding away.

Playing might be wrong word - I've great blessing today so every 2 minutes or so i click on screen few times to get x hundreds more of summoning stones while doing other things :D

Toma

Some inspirations for the spirits, if you want to guess first wait until you unspoiler the text.
ah_puch.jpg

Ah Puch

work_004.jpg

Barong

Zilant.JPG

Zilant

39347724_BELOBOG.jpg

Belobog

fukurokuju-goat_69.jpg

Jurojin

146.jpg

Kachina

ixchel-cropped.jpg

Ixchel

Since I simply cannot work out the map coordinates to save my life, is Glacies difficult to obtain? I might be totally wrong but it seems like +15 -7 is near Antarctica. Hopefully it isn't since I'd really like to get one.

Rojo

Since I simply cannot work out the map coordinates to save my life, is Glacies difficult to obtain? I might be totally wrong but it seems like +15 -7 is near Antarctica. Hopefully it isn't since I'd really like to get one.

I can see why you would want one o_O, but yes it looks like its right on antarctica next to a bolded line to the left of it under austrailia.

I can see why you would want one o_O, but yes it looks like its right on antarctica next to a bolded line to the left of it under austrailia.
Damn, well there's absolutely no way I'm going to end up making it over there with the UK as a starting point. Any Aus GAF members have a Glacies they'd be up for trading?

Top Bottom