• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Since I simply cannot work out the map coordinates to save my life, is Glacies difficult to obtain? I might be totally wrong but it seems like +15 -7 is near Antarctica. Hopefully it isn't since I'd really like to get one.

Man, Aoin spirits are the best.

+15, -7 is literally on the opposite side of the globe. I don't think it could be farther. And I thought Genie of the Lamp was far.

econodog

Neo Member
Damn, well there's absolutely no way I'm going to end up making it over there with the UK as a starting point. Any Aus GAF members have a Glacies they'd be up for trading?

Sorry to say that I got one last night but merged it into another spirit. I only level up UC's when I can pure breed them. If I come across another one I'll let you know.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sorry to say that I got one last night but merged it into another spirit. I only level up UC's when I can pure breed them. If I come across another one I'll let you know.

If you get any extra extras let me know please. I'd like one for my collection, too. I'd probably trade an R for it.

Rojo

I want one too its gonna be a while before i can make it that far. Also does the battle summons more likely to be obtained on great blessings or does it not matter. I fought like 7 jokers today, not a single one was obtained.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am doing a deal for which I need some trash advanced summons and my first Gravity Rush summon ever gives me a Lady of the Depths.

...not exactly a trash advanced summon, but oh well. I think I can deal.

Edit:
My second summon gave me ANOTHER Lady of the depths. Wth.

econodog

Neo Member
If you get any extra extras let me know please. I'd like one for my collection, too. I'd probably trade an R for it.

I'll try to farm that area for a while today and see if I can capture a couple of them. Not too sure on the drop rate, hopefully it's half decent.

I want one too its gonna be a while before i can make it that far. Also does the battle summons more likely to be obtained on great blessings or does it not matter. I fought like 7 jokers today, not a single one was obtained.

I believe that battle summons are more likely to occur on average days to make up for the smaller amounts of Summoning Stones & Spirit Points - pretty sure I read that on an official faq somewhere.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am doing a deal for which I need some trash advanced summons and my first Gravity Rush summon ever gives me a Lady of the Depths.

Edit:

... you're complaining about the wrong thing. :( Lady of the Depths is amazing.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
... you're complaining about the wrong thing. :( Lady of the Depths is amazing.

I was being ironic since I wanted 2 trash UCs and got copies of an amazing SR instead. :p

Still, means I needed to buy some more orbs to buy some more summons.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Edit:

lol now what are you going to trade me.

Toma

lol now what are you going to trade me.

2 Spy Costume Yunicas, a Knack UC spirit and a Unicorn apparently.

I hope thats good enough as trash spirits together with 3 Sets :p But I certainly dont mind that this resulted in 2 Ladies for me as well :)

Thanks for the GAF destiny summons. I managed to get this spirit when I did mine.
IIERpPX.jpg

Unfortunately, no gaf people were available when I chose a partner.
I am willing to trade him though.

econodog

Neo Member
So, after over two hours of farming at +15, -7, I finally captured a Glacies:

I've had bad luck 2 days in a row, so capturing spirits during battles is painstakingly slow. At least my spirit points are looking healthy! Happy to trade this for a Rare if you guys still want one.

Rojo

I've had bad luck 2 days in a row, so capturing spirits during battles is painstakingly slow. At least my spirit points are looking healthy! Happy to trade this for a Rare if you guys still want one.

ill trade you a hermes for it.

baekshi

Banned

Which continent is this on?

Yasumi

Banned
Huh, failing to connect to server in Canada. Happening to anyone else?
Edit: And after about 12 tries, it worked. Weird.

econodog

Neo Member
Finished up my farming session at +15, -7 - ended up with:
Glacies x3
Undine x2
Gargoyle x1

For those of you who wanted a Glacies, offer an unwanted Rare and I'll accept the trade.

SeZMehK

Glacies x3
Undine x2
Gargoyle x1

For those of you who wanted a Glacies, offer an unwanted Rare and I'll accept the trade.
If you have a spare glacies may I get one too?

Oh damn, I have no spare rares I can give. D:

econodog

Neo Member
Kwatee or Tangata-Manu

Would prefer the Tangata-Manu, but would be happy with either.

sent friend request sorry it took so long had to plant some trees.

No worries, I've accepted the trade - 12 hour wait. Thanks for the trade.

If you have a spare glacies may I get one too?

Oh damn, I have no spare rares I can give. D:

First in, best dressed :) Next time I have average luck and Earth as my Power Up I'll try to farm a few more. It took too long to farm them with bad luck.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Would prefer the Tangata-Manu, but would be happy with either.

No worries, I've accepted the trade - 12 hour wait. Thanks for the trade.

First in, best dressed :) Next time I have average luck and Earth as my Power Up I'll try to farm a few more. It took too long to farm them with bad luck.

I have multiple of both so I'll get you that tangata. what is your PSN ID? or add me Eipsycongroo

Amn

Neo Member

Edit:

Who did you have to kill for this deal? Teach me your methods for success.

Ventara

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, Barongs, and good water/wood/dark R/SR spirits. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM or just post here. Images aren't mine.

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-T._Rex.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these two, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

Ventara

i wish the interface let us trade multiple spirits for single spirits... like 2-3 R's for 1 SR

Although not ideal, a workaround is to just have the person trading a single spirit to offer up unwanted spirits. So like 1 SR +1-2 unwanted commons for 2-3 R would work.

Glacies x3
Undine x2
Gargoyle x1

Do you still have a Glacies available? Unfortunately it was 3am here when you posted so I was asleep.

I can offer a Daikokuten (R), Heremod (R) or Cyanae (UC Gravity Rush) in return.

econodog

Neo Member
Do you still have a Glacies available? Unfortunately it was 3am here when you posted so I was asleep.

I can offer a Daikokuten (R), Heremod (R) or Cyanae (UC Gravity Rush) in return.

The three that I added to trades today are all in transit and won't finish for a few hours yet. It's 9pm here now, so I'll try and farm a couple more tonight and put them up for trade in the morning (about 10 hours from now) once the current trades have arrived. Would be happy with any of those, just offer which ever one you don't want to keep (however I don't think you can offer a gravity rush summon for a standard summon though).

The three that I added to trades today are all in transit and won't finish for a few hours yet. It's 9pm here now, so I'll try and farm a couple more tonight and put them up for trade in the morning (about 10 hours from now) once the current trades have arrived. Would be happy with any of those, just offer which ever one you don't want to keep (however I don't think you can offer a gravity rush summon for a standard summon though).

Awesome, thanks. I've put all 3 of them up for trade and sent you a friend request so if you do happen to find another Glacies it might be a bit easier if you offered it against whichever one you want - our timezones are so far out of sync I might end up being asleep again.

Toma

Okay, yeah Lady of the Depths is fucking awesome. At level 25 she is my most useful spirit.

econodog

Neo Member
Awesome, thanks. I've put all 3 of them up for trade and sent you a friend request so if you do happen to find another Glacies it might be a bit easier if you offered it against whichever one you want - our timezones are so far out of sync I might end up being asleep again.

Good idea, if I snag another tonight I'll offer it in the morning.

yella

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, Barongs, and good water/wood/dark R/SR spirits. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM or just post here. Images aren't mine.

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-T._Rex.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these two, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

I have a Joker of Light I'd be more than happy to trade for your T-rex or Lady of the Depths(if it's available). I'll put it up for trade now; you just need to add me (PSN oldyella).

Amn

Neo Member
Okay, yeah Lady of the Depths is fucking awesome. At level 25 she is my most useful spirit.

I just did 8 GR summons because of this post, and I got Gravity Panther and Lady of the Depths back-to-back! I also got a bunch of rares that I needed anyways. So thanks for the inspiration!

My total haul:

Gravity Panther
Lady of the Depths
Spy Costume Kat x2 (already have a level 20)
Spy Costume Yunica (already have a level 26)
Spy Costume Raven
Raven
Kat

Doing so well makes me want to keep going, but I have to control my impulses and quit while I'm ahead. Otherwise I'm sure I'll end up with a pile of Syds.

Spent my tutorial and PS+ bonus on a pair of Gravity Rush summons, and wound up with a pair of Spy Costume Ravens. I've stuck my details in the spreadsheet for trades for her, but needless to say PM me here if you want to trade.

yella

Yeah she is. Her ability is basically Basilisk's on a larger scale (for almost the same cost)! It nearly broke my heart (not to mention spirit for playing the game) when my 3 year old son sold her (he picked up the Vita when I left the room and just started pressing buttons he saw; having a son who can read at that age has its disadvantages lolol).

If I can't get one now, I'll probably buy some Destiny orbs after I get paid and go hunting.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I don't understand, why is my level 20 Belobog not accepting Joker of Light?

why would you use joker of light on Belobog? You can get a pretty good Super Rare for it or a lot of Rs or a Belobog to level break and a decent Super Rare.

@econodog sorry I forgot to delete one of my friends, also passed out. I guess I am too late but I want in next time you get another.

Wahz

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM or just post here. Images aren't mine

600px-Gundahar.jpg

Will you want to trade lady of depth for my gravity panther ?
my PSN ID & Game ID : Wahz

RpgN

Ill trade you 2 belobogs for the joker of light.

I'm interested, but I'll need to know more about how this game works first (see reply below).

why would you use joker of light on Belobog? You can get a pretty good Super Rare for it or a lot of Rs or a Belobog to level break and a decent Super Rare.

I just thought that jokers work on every light spirit once they hit mix level. Isn't that how it works? Does that mean my inti and Miroku will also not work with joker of light if you want to level break them?

And I had no idea I could get decent trades with this joker. This could fix my problem with Belobog.

Top Bottom