• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

baekshi

Banned
I just thought that jokers work on every light spirit once they hit mix level. Isn't that how it works? Does that mean my inti and Miroku will also not work with joker of light if you want to level break them?

And I had no idea I could get decent trades with this joker. This could fix my problem with Belobog.
You shouldnt trade your Joker for something likes of Belobog. Get a SR spirit or something, you could get way better spirita since this is very hard to comeby.

You can use Joker on your Belobog to break limit but like others said, it would be a waste since you should do it with a better spirit.

RpgN

You shouldnt trade your Joker for something likes of Belobog. Get a SR spirit or something, you could get way better spirita since this is very hard to comeby.

You can use Joker on your Belobog to break limit but like others said, it would be a waste since you should do it with a better spirit.

Okay, I won't use any jokers. It sounds like it's better to trade them and get more out of them to break level more spirits at once. But even when I tried merging a joker of light with Belobog before, it didn't work. It wasn't showing in the list, the same with Lugh and a joker of metal. I wonder if that's a glitch with the game (see pictures).

I don't necessarily need more SR spirits. But there are some R and SR I have in mind and need with the ones I'm training.

I have a joker of fire, light, metal and wood.

I'm especially in need of:

Leviathan
Heremod
Cronus
Belobog
First Mother
Chuhullin

What's the best way to trade here?

@BlackBuzzard
I'm still interested in your 2 Belobogs, but I have no idea if it's a fair trade? Am I supposed to get a third spirit? Anyhow, if there are no better trades, I will go with yours.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hmm If someone is interested in Knack stuff I can trade Gundahar for other forest SR (doesn't have to be advanced summon)

I could offer a first Mother:
600px-First_Mother.jpg

yella

Thanks for the trade, Ventara!

I also have an extra Wyvern to trade if anyone is interested... Looking for a good Wood spirit.

Einherjar

The thing about the Light Joker is that it's very difficult to get, and pretty much one of the only ways to level break the best unit in the game (Lady of the Depths). Meaning it's value is somewhat close to Lady's value.

The other joker's dropped in 3's from the previous event and are slightly more common. On that note I can offer Belobog + an R from my trade list for a metal joker. PM if interested.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wanted: Brigit
Offering one of these:
Abzu
Belobog
Ogma
Veles
Heremod
Inti

In other news. Todays 2 hunts (122km distance and another at home)

What is that R dragon thing?

Toma

I cant decide whether to use my second Lady for limit breaking or trading it with 2-3 other SRs. Decisions, decisions.

I just did 8 GR summons because of this post, and I got Gravity Panther and Lady of the Depths back-to-back! I also got a bunch of rares that I needed anyways. So thanks for the inspiration!

Yeah, her exorbitant HP and the crazy attack ability make her incredibly powerful. If she is switched in with a full special bar, you can basically deal out 5000 damage without the enemies getting even a single hit in. Its ridiculous.

Toma

Damn, I rarely travel so I can't hunt for R/SRs... >.>

Same, but dont worry, they are really only effective if you travel FAR, and I assume the least amount of players do 200km of travels every day.

RpgN

The thing about the Light Joker is that it's very difficult to get, and pretty much one of the only ways to level break the best unit in the game (Lady of the Depths). Meaning it's value is somewhat close to Lady's value.

The other joker's dropped in 3's from the previous event and are slightly more common. On that note I can offer Belobog + an R from my trade list for a metal joker. PM if interested.

Thank you for giving more information.

And you'll have a PM :)

Rixa

Same, but dont worry, they are really only effective if you travel FAR, and I assume the least amount of players do 200km of travels every day.

Yeah. My workplace is 40km from my home. I get 3 hunts and I havent got any R/SR from those travels. Its usually UC/C/C, or sometimes 3xC. But when Ive traveled over 100km Ive got everytime atleast 1 R (and 1 at home). Once ive got SR.

Ventara

Guys, should I buy some Destiny Orbs? I really hate having to pay in free-to-play games, especially when it's so blatant like in this game. But I'm in severe need of advanced spirits to use as trash trades, and the game is kinda fun (lol, I've sunk 60 hours already), so I'm wavering on my previous stance. Just need a push in one direction or the other. Oh, and if I do buy, it'll probably be the $20/$30 one, which is about enough for another game, which is also why I'm hesitating.

Rixa

Guys, should I buy some Destiny Orbs? I really hate having to pay in free-to-play games, especially when it's so blatant like in this game. But I'm in severe need of advanced spirits to use as trash trades, and the game is kinda fun (lol, I've sunk 60 hours already), so I'm wavering on my previous stance. Just need a push in one direction or the other. Oh, and if I do buy, it'll probably be the $20/$30 one, which is about enough for another game, which is also why I'm hesitating.

If you end to buy Orbs. First buy more spirit slots. I think you can 45 of them (sadly not more). Ive spend 3.45€ to this game and Iam waiting Toro & Kuro advance summon pack to come. Then going to buy more Orbs.

Toma

You havent paid for a game that you got 60 hours of fun out of, sounds enough of a reason to me to support it and the devs. If you buy Gravity Rush trash spirits, you might even end up with 1-2 amazing ones (I got 2 Lady of the Depths out of 4 summons which I only did for trash purposes).

I mean no harm done if you decide to not wanting to pay anything, but I think this game is still rather fair with its use of microtransactions (even though I think normal cash summons definitely should be cheaper).

And also what Rixa said, if you plan on playing more, max out your spirit slots.

Ventara

FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!! ShiT! WTH!

I just found out your mailbox deletes some stuff after some time. I can't remember exactly what I had, but I definitely lost a Belobog and two Joker of Fires. Seriously, this sucks so bad.

Toma

I just found out your mailbox deletes some stuff after some time. I can't remember exactly what I had, but I definitely lost a Belobog and two Joker of Fires. Seriously, this sucks so bad.

You sure? You'd be the first one to say this. How long were they in? Pretty sure others use their mailbox for 3 weeks already for this.

Ventara

The last one is from the 11th, so it's at least 9 days ago. Can anyone check and see if they have anything from before then?

Toma

The last one is from the 11th, so it's at least 9 days ago. Can anyone check and see if they have anything from before then?

Mine is 8 days ago, but I didnt keep anything in my mailbox before then, others should have stuff waaaaaay older than 9 days.

Einherjar

The mailbox has a 50 item limit. After 50, your oldest item is hidden but not lost. You need to take out a recent item and the next oldest item will appear.

SeZMehK

I have a R Sorceror (Fire). I am mainly looking for a Ame no Uzume but I am also interested into Asian Rs.

I am mainly interested in these Asian Rs for my R Summoner (Fire):

Ame no Uzume
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Hua Po
Konohanasakuya-hime
Zhuge Liang
Genie of the Lamp
Nezha

RpgN

WTF? I can't put most of my spirits up for trade except for this:

What's wrong with this game? It's the same with level break.

I do have problems with failed server log in since yesterday, maybe it's that?

Toma

I am mainly interested in these Asian Rs for my R Summoner (Fire):

Ame no Uzume
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Hua Po
Konohanasakuya-hime
Zhuge Liang
Genie of the Lamp
Nezha

Sorcerer is a very common spirit, I doubt you'd get many asian offers for him here on this board since the asian spirits are highly sought after.

You cant offer spirits that dont have full health or the ones you "locked", maybe there are some other restrictions as well.

Ventara

Are your other spirits damaged? I think they need to be a full health. Otherwise, try restarting the game.

RpgN

You cant offer spirits that dont have full health or the ones you "locked", maybe there are some other restrictions as well.

Oh crap, I feel like such an idiot. I had most of them locked.

Oh god, thank you thank you thank you soooo much!

I think that might have been the problem all along.

Maybe it deletes older emails when it gets too full.

Toma

Someone on my friends list has a level 55 Lady. 2018 HP, 457 ATK, 427SPD. Yum, looking forward to that.

Well look at it this way: you already played this for 60 hours and you plan to play more. How many other $20-30 games offer you 60+ hours of entertainment ? :)

Also it's not blatant - you get 10 orbs every 10 days + 30 starting ones and only must have items in game are spirit slots expansions which can be bough with those free orbs.

Destiny obs spirits are nice but thanks to pure breeding bonus the ones you get from normal tables can also be made very powerfull. Also getting advanced spirit to maximum level is either expensive in real life cash or it will eat your jokers like candies.

PS. I'll respond to PMs in a moment

RpgN

Small update, joker of light and metal are gone.

I'm going to keep hold of joker of fire and wood for the time being.

Honey Bunny

Okay, I won't use any jokers. It sounds like it's better to trade them and get more out of them to break level more spirits at once. But even when I tried merging a joker of light with Belobog before, it didn't work. It wasn't showing in the list, the same with Lugh and a joker of metal. I wonder if that's a glitch with the game (see pictures).

I don't necessarily need more SR spirits. But there are some R and SR I have in mind and need with the ones I'm training.

I'm especially in need of:

Leviathan
Heremod
Cronus
Belobog
First Mother
Chuhullin

What's the best way to trade here?

@BlackBuzzard
I'm still interested in your 2 Belobogs, but I have no idea if it's a fair trade? Am I supposed to get a third spirit? Anyhow, if there are no better trades, I will go with yours.

[/URL]

Check if you haven't tapped the padlock on your joker by mistake. That stops it from showing up for merging.

edit: late

Ventara

If you end to buy Orbs. First buy more spirit slots. I think you can 45 of them (sadly not more). Ive spend 3.45€ to this game and Iam waiting Toro & Kuro advance summon pack to come. Then going to buy more Orbs.

You havent paid for a game that you got 60 hours of fun out of, sounds enough of a reason to me to support it and the devs. If you buy Gravity Rush trash spirits, you might even end up with 1-2 amazing ones (I got 2 Lady of the Depths out of 4 summons which I only did for trash purposes).

I mean no harm done if you decide to not wanting to pay anything, but I think this game is still rather fair with its use of microtransactions (even though I think normal cash summons definitely should be cheaper).

And also what Rixa said, if you plan on playing more, max out your spirit slots.

Well look at it this way: you already played this for 60 hours and you plan to play more. How many other $20-30 games offer you 60+ hours of entertainment ? :)

Also it's not blatant - you get 10 orbs every 10 days + 30 starting ones and only must have items in game are spirit slots expansions which can be bough with those free orbs.

Destiny obs spirits are nice but thanks to pure breeding bonus the ones you get from normal tables can also be made very powerfull. Also getting advanced spirit to maximum level is either expensive in real life cash or it will eat your jokers like candies.

PS. I'll respond to PMs in a moment

Well, I did it guys. $30. Part of me is shaking their head in disgust, while the other part is stupidly clapping it's hands. Well, no turning back now.

Anyways, I mainly bought this for trash advanced trades, but wish me luck anyways. An extra LotD wouldn't hurt.

Speaking of which, how many LotD does it take to max one out? I mean, they're pretty rare, so pouring so many of them into one seems crazy to me.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Well, I did it guys. $30. Part of me is shaking their head in disgust, while the other part is stupidly clapping it's hands. Well, no turning back now.

Anyways, I mainly bought this for trash advanced trades, but wish me luck anyways. An extra LotD wouldn't hurt.

Speaking of which, how many LotD does it take to max one out? I mean, they're pretty rare, so pouring so many of them into one seems crazy to me.

Rares have been tested but SRs really haven't been done much yet. I'd say maybe 5-8 depending on what level you merge them at and what the base stats are for the spirits. Rares are 12-14 btw.

Toma

Just got a Gravity Panther. Anyone who'd trade me a joker of light or Lady of the Depths for it?

Ventara

Rares have been tested but SRs really haven't been done much yet. I'd say maybe 5-8 depending on what level you merge them at and what the base stats are for the spirits. Rares are 12-14 btw.

Oh man, 5-8 LotD? Getting one was hard enough, lol.

Anyways, just did 5 summons and got 2 Spy Kats, 1 Spy Rave, 1 Spy Yunica, and 1 Nevi Mossui. Not too bad. Seems like the Spy girls have a higher rate of showing up.

Just got a Gravity Panther. Anyone who'd trade me a joker of light or Lady of the Depths for it?

I'll trade you a Joker of Light!

Ventara

I don't think so. My ID is Ventara. Add me, or I can add you, what's your ID?

Edit: Btw, I only have one slot open, but we can do the Joker first. doesn't matter to me. A Nevi will be used for the advanced trade.

Top Bottom