• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Piccoro

Well the EU/AU free 35 orbs seem to be working now, although the SEN servers are a little crazy. There's an option to choose between free and paid. Time to summon something advanced!
Thank you. I managed to purchase the 35 orbs now through the web store. These will come in handy! :)

I have summoned the SR water god and his almight tentacles, my life is now complete.
Gameplay wise i can't help but think being able to swap the spirit current location (and the enemies being able to do it) would increase the depth in a good way.

Otherwise i have no idea how hunting works. Somebody could be kind enough to explain?
Whenever you take your Vita to a new place, you can hunt. The farther away from home you are, the better your results. It uses the location data.

TheAznOne

People using me for Destiny summons they, and I get the same spirit.

Here are a few of the ones I have gotten, (I think it's also because people seem to like using my Blue Body for his defence buffs.

I need to find some Euro buddies so I can do some trading.

All those SRs dude. I'm so jelly!

Finally getting to play after that long ass downtime on the servers since this morning. Really wanted to play all morning but that never happened.

cyborg009

Banned
Servers are up again

And they used the activity feed wow....

BjwDOQsIAAAMYsU.jpg:large

Cha

DOS is pretty cool so far. Started playing about an hour ago (Europe version - located in S.Africa though). I like that this is a connected cross region experience. Loving some of the summons I've seen from Asia. Not seeing any American players online at the moment though.

Saving my free 30 Orbs for Kat or Yunica when Gravity Rush 2 releases (They better be available as summons in EU!!).

Pbae

How do you increase your party points? Is it based on your level, the amount of zones you've freed?

I am so confused...

Pbae

Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Was going nuts thinking it was like a level and had no idea where the XP bar was.

Ventara

So I played a bit and was able to defeat the Baptism of Light challenge a few times, though only because of an overpowered supporter.

Anyways, how do you guys add stuff to the database document. I have a few spirits to add but have no idea how.

maouvin

So you can't get Kat unless you played the Beta?

That's really, really lame.

There's no Kat atm. We could get some on the beta, but the saves didn't carry over.

Also, added moobabe and a few others (mostly from EU) from the list - not many, since my list was almost full from adding randoms on day one.

Rixa

Do you get Kat for having played the beta?

No you didnt get. Same way as Knack pack now. We need to wait "Kat Pack" to come. Tho Iam waiting for "Doko Demo Issyo(tm)" pack.

This summon was from beta and from that DDI pack.

^^ See those level max in beta for SR summon 1/75. I think they nerfed them.
Finally getting my hand to this (after beta), downloading finishing in few minutes.

EGOMON

Just started the game, is it ok to use any spirits for merging? Or I should only use the Merging Spirits?

You can use any spirit for merging but you get bonus XP for merging spirits of the same element, also you can get stats bonuses by merging spirits of the exact same type.

krae_man

This game looks cool. I need to download this when I get home from work. Anyway, I got some free 50 orb codes to give away from being a Playstation MVP.

I have to give them away on twitter though so just follow me @kraeman

Watch for the tweet and I'll give them away to random retweeters. Tweet will go up in a couple minutes.

cyborg009

Banned
Guys added your self to the friends list.

This game looks cool. I need to download this when I get home from work. Anyway, I got some free 50 orb codes to give away from being a Playstation MVP.

Watch for the tweet and I'll give them away to random retweeters. Tweet will go up in a couple minutes.
followed

Retweeted! 3rd out of 4. LOL

baekshi

Banned

edit: Nevermind. I can't have these ;_;

Shoyz

Haven't gotten picked once for destiny summons.

And can you seriously not send someone a trade offer if someone else already offered on it? Come on..

RalchAC

We should make a list in the OT with: GAF name / DoS name / Region.

Mine is RalchAC / RalchAC / EU. I'm going to look in previous pages for some AS/US bros.

Edit: Oh, there is a google.doc nice. I'm going to add myself to that list.

Ventara

We should make a list in the OT with: GAF name / DoS name / Region.

Mine is RalchAC / RalchAC / EU. I'm going to look in previous pages for some AS/US bros.

I don't see it in the OP now, but there was a document doing just that. I entered my name and everything.

Anyways, I'm Ventara/Ventara/America.

Shai-Tan

Banned
This seems like every other collectable battle game I've tried recently but I like the art so I'll stick around for a while. I only lasted about a week in the last one I played (Elemental Kingdoms on tablet).

question: does it matter what sub zone friends are in or its it just overall region that matters? I've only been adding friends that don't overlap imagining it could have some kind of benefit but I'm guessing not

Top Bottom