• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

baekshi

Banned
Nice. People, please fill up the DoS ID row. I belive I'm not the only one that doesn't fancy checking each request to see if it's from GAF.

Im on the lookout for the trade. I need the other 2 Local Spirits, Fenrir or Yatagarasu

I got Ixtab to trade for it.

Ventara

The link is on the image.

hm... is this too confusing?

Ah, no, I didn't realize it was changed. When I initially saw it, it was just a normal link. But when I saw it just now, all I saw where a bunch of (temporarily?) broken images, so I didn't know if it was taken off or something.

But I realized it was just the second broken image. Sorry for the confusion.

Aerocrane

Found this guy from hunting along the western border of Russia.
kM5vmfF.jpg

Added it to the database.

FDC1

I just began the game, finished the tutorial, got an Ice Knack with the free PS+ orbs I got, successfully hunted a spirit and beat a raid boss. Good start!

baekshi

Banned
I just began the game, finished the tutorial, got an Ice Knack with the free PS+ orbs I got, successfully hunted a spirit and beat a raid boss. Good start!

Share us those Ice Knack stat since your is new!

Knack Summons gathered so far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...CK™&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Found this guy from hunting along the western border of Russia.
kM5vmfF.jpg

Added it to the database.
This looks amazing. Nice hunt.

Ventara

Just added these to the database. Most of them I took from the supporter list.

ayfrqaj.jpg

mQgDazD.jpg

4aC0Y2z.jpg

pCKxX05.jpg

Y0u5K1e.jpg

9TcSTlS.jpg

V6HN8gS.jpg

8HIJq2N.jpg

1XglpYr.jpg

LElSlZh.jpg

Q1PccSw.jpg

G1LHF2w.jpg

uVxV13L.jpg

WZwISId.jpg

wGK3jRi.jpg

And here are some sugoi/kawaii/baka anime spirit babes. Didn't add them since they were already leveled when I saw them.

91fmyxU.jpg

m0DJPBH.jpg

zNzIswv.jpg

HXK4lAN.jpg

C41wPnR.jpg

E4bwWE0.jpg

sX0EQxi.jpg

Ok, the last one wasn't cute, but here's one for furries.

ob2cjov.jpg

RalchAC

I don't see it in the OP now, but there was a document doing just that. I entered my name and everything.

Anyways, I'm Ventara/Ventara/America.

Thanks. I'll add you tomorrow. Now I'm going to sleep.

Added my name in the Doc.
__

I miss my beta team. I had quite a good bunch of Spirits and around 75 slots for characters.

baekshi

Banned
Thanks. I'll add you tomorrow. Now I'm going to sleep.

Added my name in the Doc.
__

I miss my beta team. I had quite a good bunch of Spirits and around 75 slots for characters.

Nice Ventara, I will be lookout on that Supporters for Spirits!

2 Days in a row with Great Blessing luck :D

We are so compatible today so I picked you.

13457032654_08f0fa4a9f_b.jpg

Got this
13456805903_09b1373d5a_b.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

One of my favorite cards to have as a friend Support, love that 30% speed buff, regardless of element type. I see Frigg has much the same thing, But I've never seen her before now....

Haha, Nezha looks much more attractive here than HE did in the Warriors Se-

THAT'S suppose to be Zhuge Liang?!? L O L. Every Asian character is a hot babe, OK, FINE. As if it's bad enough that the (European) Raide boss guy looks like a ENLIGHTENED SAINT LU BU... this art is all awesome in all the right and wrong ways at the same time.

Yui

One of my favorite cards to have as a friend Support, love that 30% speed buff, regardless of element type. I see Frigg has much the same thing, But I've never seen her before now....

Add me, cause thats probably my Frigg. xD

Any idea what will happen when you merge a spirit already at max level to another spirit that is similar to it? I happen to have one already at max level and the game still appears to allow me to merge it with another spirit. I didn't do it though since I wouldn't want to waste a good summon for nothing. Has anybody tried this before?

Puru

So is the "freed first zone" trophy glitched?

Looks like I got it when the Day changed over. :)

How do you increase the friends list max?

Got one or two friend list increase after finishing an area.

Any idea what will happen when you merge a spirit already at max level to another spirit that is similar to it? I happen to have one already at max level and the game still appears to allow me to merge it with another spirit. I didn't do it though since I wouldn't want to waste a good summon for nothing. Has anybody tried this before?

Just tried on a basilik (as in, level 15 basilisk evolved with a level 1 i kept for trading purpose originaly, basilisk too stronk), it increased the max level limit from 15 to 25.

Achtius

Just downloaded the game. So I have some questions. Does luck actually do anything? Should I save my summons when my luck is great blessing?

EGOMON

I was waiting for this. Didn't realize it was already out. My download says "Closed Beta" though. Why is that?
Yeah its the same for all of us don't worry about it, maybe they forgot to fix the name.

AFAIK if you have a maxed-out spirit there is 2 ways to level it up beyond its limit:
1. Merge it with a joker spirit of the same element
2. Merge 2 maxed-out spirits of the same type

I downloaded this and played through the tutorial.

Other than the extra layer of polish in the art and 2D graphics engine, this game is literally like every other Mobage/GREE F2P collect and battle mobile game ever made. Collect cards, battle other cards, fuse cards, and yes, spend real money to collect better cards than what you can get for free. There is nothing new to see here except that it's on Vita instead of mobile phones.

I might still play it a bit anyways even though I already play a money-grubbing F2P game called Ayakashi: Ghost Guild that's just like this on my phone. My current deck in Ayakashi has a female Uesugi Kenshin and a female Sun Jian. Why can't I hold all dat gender-swapping?!

Uthred

Any use for the grey currency apart from the 300 stone summons? (And can you change region, using a US psn account but in Europe)

Ventara

I downloaded this and played through the tutorial.

Other than the extra layer of polish in the art and 2D graphics engine, this game is literally like every other Mobage/GREE F2P collect and battle mobile game ever made. Collect cards, battle other cards, fuse cards, and yes, spend real money to collect better cards than what you can get for free. There is nothing new to see here except that it's on Vita instead of mobile phones.

Although I'm the type of person who can get pretty addicted to this game, I have to agree that this game isn't anything special, or even good (imo).

I was pretty excited initially, but the use of Destiny Orbs is just so blatant. And it doesn't feel rewarding at all. I've summoned about 50 spirits and only 1 Rare, with most being duplicates of common spirits. And no experience during battle means that the only way to level up spirits is by merging, which can be really slow depending on what spirits you summon.

It's an okay game, though, and I'll play it some more, but I don't expect to ever finish it.

What, how? Enlighten me please!

Maybe he meant on the Euro store? It still shows up as $2.99 for me.

I think so too, didn't get the first or the fourth one. :(

Are you being for real? When mine didn't pop. I just assumed I needed to conquer another zone, or perhaps free all areas within a zone. So it's actually glitched? This sucks.

Edit: My bad, I actually DID get the trophy for freeing a zone, so I freaked over nothing, lol.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I think so too, didn't get the first or the fourth one. :(

Are you being for real? When mine didn't pop. I just assumed I needed to conquer another zone, or perhaps free all areas within a zone. So it's actually glitched? This sucks.

You know what. I think I'm confusing Areas for Zones.
Someone helped me and wrote this:

Coming of Age trophy, it is important to note that zones are not the same as areas (zones contain many areas and you have to face off against a zone boss that is very powerful). You can tell you defeated a zone boss, as the game will notify you that you can obtain it through summoning (area bosses are bigger versions of the spirits you can already obtain).

Rixa

Nice. People, please fill up the DoS ID row. I belive I'm not the only one that doesn't fancy checking each request to see if it's from GAF.

Yea did that. My DoS ID is same as my GAF/PSN.

Used 60 orbs for two advanced summoning got 2 rares, sadly they both were the same red spirit (Brigit if I remember correct). Anyways, used few commons to merge to uncommon and that uncommon + 2nd rare to the first rare and now my rare is "whopping" level 9.

Support skill is kinda okish 20% change to counteattack weak strike. Going to add picture later in the evening.

FDC1

Some pics of spirits never posted in the topic (sorry, text in French)

Ice Knack:

Chimera (doesn't seem to be in the Google database, I'll add it later):

Doppelganger:

a SR spirit: God of Water:

Shoyz

I'm guessing the Coin icon denoting paid monsters means you can't trade them for anything but other coin monsters? Figured I might be able to get my hands on lower tier event monsters in exchange for higher tier regular monsters but if that isn't the case it doesn't feel worth playing this anymore :/

alexein

Just downloaded the game.
Add me Alexein88.
Got Guardian of fire,Kelpie,Odin,Cernunnos,gulon,.
Ill add pic in a bit

Rixa

Not sure if it was good move or not. But in the beta I had quite a many spirit slots. So yesterday I invested 50 points (3,45€) and used them to 25 spirit slots. Now I got 45 spirit slots.

Iam still thinking thats not enough. When merging Iam using only same colour and if possible same spirits and thats the reason why so many slots. Kinda hooked to this game again (long wait after beta).

If I get more destiny orbs as rewards, Ill save them to future pack use (Toro & Kuro pack). But I might spend another 3,45€ and invest it to spirit slots.

At somepoint in this game player has multiple SR / R spirits which are so valuable that player dont want to merge / sell them, so your original 20 slots are going to be pain, if not upgraded via dorbs.

Bleh still ~7h before I can play this game more. Add me to your DoS friendlist, only got 2 players there so atm 8 free slots!

Edit: Great blessing vs Bad luck

Dosorbsdesc.PNG

On my second day of being on Bad Luck fortune. I thought I would be complaining as it doesn't sound like a good situation to be in, but it is actually working great for me with the Baptism of Light raids.

All the bosses on this event are of Light affinity. Since I'm on Bad Luck, works really well on my favour as it boosts the stats of my Dark affinity spirits. The battles are probably easier than they should be. I'm continuously doing the raids as often as I can while I'm on this fortune, currently on my 33rd conquest.

sakipon

At somepoint in this game player has multiple SR / R spirits which are so valuable that player dont want to merge / sell them, so your original 20 slots are going to be pain, if not upgraded via dorbs.

You do get more slots by advancing in the game, so it's not quite that bad. Still, I know where you're coming from, I also used some orbs for extra slots.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I always get common spirits :\
I think that the "conquer 4 territories" trophy is broken, i conquered 5 zones IIRC but got nothing.

Rixa

You do get more slots by advancing in the game, so it's not quite that bad. Still, I know where you're coming from, I also used some orbs for extra slots.

Thats good to know and it means I dont need to expand my slotspaces so fast which saves money. Kinda like the method of this F2P game. You can fully play it withouth spending money, or with few coins you get some boost that doesnt effect global gameplay.

I always get common spirits :\

Ive got one R spirit from using those summoning stones, bunch of UC and many C. Common & uncommon ones are cannonfodder to feed those everhungry R spirits.

Top Bottom