• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Oh man, 5-8 LotD? Getting one was hard enough, lol.

Anyways, just did 5 summons and got 2 Spy Kats, 1 Spy Rave, 1 Spy Yunica, and 1 Nevi Mossui. Not too bad. Seems like the Spy girls have a higher rate of showing up.

I'll trade you a Joker of Light!

Oh man.

Anyone else who wants a Grav Panther I am trading it for joker of light too (once I get on my AM acct).

Ventara

Oh man.

Anyone else who wants a Grav Panther I am trading it for joker of light too (once I get on my AM acct).

You too? Man, what if these Joker of Lights are easier to get in the next Raid?

But anyways, I have another Joker of Light coming my way. I can trade it for your Gravity Panther if you want?

Edit: I now have the mighty Toma on my friends list! Oh, and I put the Joker up, so request it and then we'll do the Panther/Nevi afterwards.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
You too? Man, what if these Joker of Lights are easier to get in the next Raid?

But anyways, I have another Joker of Light coming my way. I can trade it for your Gravity Panther if you want?

I can get up to 9 Jokers of light as I have 3 memory cards one for each region but it will take a while for the raids and who know if I reach level 98 on all the raid bosses. I need 4 for a max level Lady of depth so I'd rather trade for a level breaker now that later on.

Kind of like delivery. I give a little more for the faster convenience of now than later on.

So yeah I'm down for the trade. It is my last Grav Panther but it is worth it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I don't think so. My ID is Ventara. Add me, or I can add you, what's your ID?

Edit: Btw, I only have one slot open, but we can do the Joker first. doesn't matter to me. A Nevi will be used for the advanced trade.

Added you and put up a C spirit for the trade. After the current trade is done, you should put up Nevi first, since the Gravity Panther offer would likely be blocked all the time anyway.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I can get up to 9 Jokers of light as I have 3 memory cards one for each region but it will take a while for the raids and who know if I reach level 98 on all the raid bosses. I need 4 for a max level Lady of depth so I'd rather trade for a level breaker now that later on.

Kind of like delivery. I give a little more for the faster convenience of now than later on.

I added you btw, I have 2 Sets up. Start those trades :p Ventara will need some time for free slots anyway.

Ventara

Yeah, true. I personally have given up on getting it. The most I can probably do is 200, lol. But yeah, the Joker is yours when I get it. The current ETA is 5 hours 10 minutes.

Added you and put up a C spirit for the trade. After the current trade is done, you should put up Nevi first, since the Gravity Panther offer would likely be blocked all the time anyway.

Sent the request, and good idea, I'll put the Nevi up once a slot opens up.

Ventara

Btw, just thought I'd mention to everyone I was negotiating in a trade with that I won't have an open slot for another 6 hours, and it'll only be for 1 slot, unless Toma and Pancakesarelove don't show.

Unless you're trading with my JP account, then you're fine.

So I just downloaded this earlier. What can I expect - is it kind of like an RPG card battling game, with some kind of real world integration? Does it have trophies?

RpgN

So I just downloaded this earlier. What can I expect - is it kind of like an RPG card battling game, with some kind of real world integration? Does it have trophies?

It's like a ATB of a FF game only very simplified. And yeah, real world integration as in friends being very helpful, trades, things happening live etc. There are trophies.

Ventara

It's an addiction. Leave now while you still can. Save yourself!

But it's a free-to-play online game where you collect "spirits" to use in simple active turn-based combat with other spirits/ You move from grid to grid around the world, defeating bosses in your quest to purify the entire world. It's not that fun, especially when you're starting, but it becomes addictive. I mean, I have a LotD, it's too late for me to pull out!

RpgN

It's an addiction. Leave now while you still can. Save yourself!

But it's a free-to-play online game where you collect "spirits" to use in simple active turn-based combat with other spirits/ You move from grid to grid around the world, defeating bosses in your quest to purify the entire world. It's not that fun, especially when you're starting, but it becomes addictive. I mean, I have a LotD, it's too late for me to pull out!

Yeah, it is an addiction. An unhealthy one at that.

I try to do other things while playing the game to be productive and use that time for raid points. But it's the other way around, the game is too distracting that I can't do other things properly XD

Amn

Neo Member
Rares have been tested but SRs really haven't been done much yet. I'd say maybe 5-8 depending on what level you merge them at and what the base stats are for the spirits. Rares are 12-14 btw.

So the boost you get is dependent on the level of the spirit? So if I am trying to max a rare, when should I start merging my copies (minimizing number of rares that I'll need, but ensuring that I'll still hit the 160/80/80 max)?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
So the boost you get is dependent on the level of the spirit? So if I am trying to max a rare, when should I start merging my copies (minimizing number of rares that I'll need, but ensuring that I'll still hit the 160/80/80 max)?

The level of the duplicate does not matter but the level of the spirit you are trying to max does. If you merge duplicate at level 20 it may only get like 10/4/4 bonus stats compared to the let's say 24/8/7 you get on level 40.

You want to start at level 40 after the level break. I think you can try level 44 but I haven't test it yet. Got to level 46 from level 40 and maxed my spy yunica.

Looking for a lot of Valkyrie's,Vampire Hunters and Heremod's.

To trade i have

2xToutattis
2xMokosh
Adaptive camo
Cerrunos
Ogma
Abzu
Miroku

Adv summons
Ares
Ladon
Spy raven

Ventara

Oh, snap! I thought I'd prepare another advanced trash to use and I summoned the Lady of the Depths! Awesome!

Anyways, I summoned again and got Cyanea. Btw, I took a look at her battle skill, and isn't it insanely good, especially since they stack? I mean, lowering a boss' speed by 20% until the end of the battle seems great. And if you cast it 4 times, then that's 80%! Unless I'm mistaken there? What happens when you cast it 5 times?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Oh, snap! I thought I'd prepare another advanced trash to use and I summoned the Lady of the Depths! Awesome!

Anyways, I summoned again and got Cyanea. Btw, I took a look at her battle skill, and isn't it insanely good, especially since they stack? I mean, lowering a boss' speed by 20% until the end of the battle seems great. And if you cast it 4 times, then that's 80%! Unless I'm mistaken there? What happens when you cast it 5 times?

pretty sure they don't stack

Amn

Neo Member
The level of the duplicate does not matter but the level of the spirit you are trying to max does. If you merge duplicate at level 20 it may only get like 10/4/4 bonus stats compared to the let's say 24/8/7 you get on level 40.

You want to start at level 40 after the level break. I think you can try level 44 but I haven't test it yet. Got to level 46 from level 40 and maxed my spy yunica.

I felt that was the case, but hadn't really looked into it. I've been starting at around level 40, but I do have an Ixchel that I started at 42 and it seems like she'll hit max fine. I did jump the gun on a few and started merging at around 35, which I guess in the grand scheme of things won't make a huge difference, but now I wish I'd held off.

This is really good to know going forward. Thanks!

Honey Bunny

Oh man, 5-8 LotD? Getting one was hard enough, lol.

Anyways, just did 5 summons and got 2 Spy Kats, 1 Spy Rave, 1 Spy Yunica, and 1 Nevi Mossui. Not too bad. Seems like the Spy girls have a higher rate of showing up.

I'll trade you a Joker of Light!

Are you open for trades for that spy yunica?

Toma

Einherjarrrrrrrrrrr, Michaelius wants us to fight for the trade with him. What do you suggest? One handed battle to unconsciousness with Cotton buds? Choose your weapon!

Ventara

Einherjarrrrrrrrrrr, Michaelius wants us to fight for the trade with him. What do you suggest? One handed battle to unconsciousness with Cotton buds? Choose your weapon!

I think you should let him have it. It's the nice thing to do, and you'd be a better person for it.

Toma

I think you should let him have it. It's the nice thing to do, and you'd be a better person for it.

Huh? Where does that come from? Not to mention that I asked Michaelius first, we are all equal for doing trades or not doing them.

Should I never do any trades at all anymore just because it would be the nice thing to do to let someone else have it? I cant follow your logic.

Hmm opinions on Chernobog vs Ziz for leveling ?

The current set of rares is a tough one to decide one to be honest. They all seem to have different strengths and weaknesses with stats and skills. I preferred Ziz's skills though so that was my pick.

Checked and I've had yet another R "gift" from a stranger which makes 3 days in a row. At this point I'm convinced I'm giving out more rare spirits via destiny than I'm finding myself.

Ventara

Huh? Where does that come from? Not to mention that I asked Michaelius first, we are all equal for doing trades or not doing them.

Should we all just not do any trades at all anymore just because it would be the nice thing to do? I cant follow your logic.

It was a joke, because I'm the other guy, not Einherjar. I didn't mean any offense, so sorry about that.

If you're fine with it, we can have him flip a coin.

Toma

It was a joke, because I'm the other guy, not Einherjar. I didn't mean any offense, so sorry about that.

If you're fine with it, we can have him flip a coin.

Oh lol, sorry. I apologize for sounding a bit ... weirded out there. In any case, I asked Michaelius and he said it was Einherjar :p

But I am perfectly fine with a coin toss, no hard feelings!

Edit: I do coin tosses in real life all the time to decide things, btw. Random fun fact.

Ventara

Oh lol, sorry. I apologize for sounding a bit ... weirded out there. In any case, I asked Michaelius and he said it was Einherjar :p

But I am perfectly fine with a coin toss, no hard feelings!

Edit: I do coin tosses in real life all the time to decide things, btw. Random fun fact.

lol, sure you do. I bet you can call it in the air, even. Anyways, I told michaelius we're both fine with a coin toss if he was too. Oh, and I called heads (heads always wins, so might as well give up now).

Sorry got the names mixed :D

BTW i wish this game didn't have a limit of people on friendlist - now everytime i do a trad ei have to cut some poor randoms.

Ok i've got tails on coin flip.

Toma

Toma

Oh, I see, I lost. Thought he was calling tails for himself, lol.

Anyways, congrats!

Haha, thanks :)

Sorry to steal your trade last minute by sheer luck, lol.

Top Bottom