• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TheAznOne

Still have less than 21 hours left to get my 24th login. If servers doesn't come back, no sweat of my back. It's not a priority since I do like to play this game regardless of any achievements.

Tho I really feel bad for those who had lost the progress on the 30 day but not to the ones who are quitting the game just because of that one reason. Just reading some of the tweets and damn some of these people are pathetic. If they never put that "achievement" in, what would people bitch about instead?

B.O.O.M

So if I have a SR that has a max level of 25, I can actually go up to... 65?

That's kind of awesome.

I wanted to play today :(

Yep and I can't remember exactly the number of levels but depending on the rarity the summon can reach higher levels. It can be a pain to do but it's worth it later on when you meet stronger enemies

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I wonder if they know just how many people they'll lose after the cycle is broken? Super long maintenance and bans have been the most consistent habit breakers for me in everything. But wait, I have a solution for them. STOP MAKING EVERYTHING CONNECT TO THE SERVER. It's so damn reliant that no wonder it has problems.

I wonder if they know just how many people they'll lose after the cycle is broken? Super long maintenance and bans have been the most consistent habit breakers for me in everything. But wait, I have a solution for them. STOP MAKING EVERYTHING CONNECT TO THE SERVER. It's so damn reliant that no wonder it has problems.

It's a browser game disguised as Vita game.

Power of Ze Cloud™!

baekshi

Banned
at the very least, let me login and hunt :/

my 2km travel each day gives me at least one spirit... that could have been T Rex today ,_,

fernoca

The only sucky thing is resetting the ""playing in the row" thing..as if it was my fault. :(

Oh well, will be there anyway. Game's great.

Rixa

Yep and I can't remember exactly the number of levels but depending on the rarity the summon can reach higher levels. It can be a pain to do but it's worth it later on when you meet stronger enemies

Common 1 time (max lvl being 20)
Un Common 2 times (max lvl being 35)
Rare 3 times (max lvl being 50)
Super Rare 4 times (max lvl being 65)

putermcgee

I just saw this on Twitter:
Bl4kpGSCQAAmvNV.jpg

Do Rs and SRs max out their bonus stats quicker? Does anyone else have the guts to just merge a bunch of one of the most rare spirits in the game? How much money am I going to have to blow on this once the servers come back?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I believe they get more bonus stats per merge the higher level they are.

Like it would take less Rs total to max stats if you start merging the same types at level 40, instead of level 1.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. :)

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I just saw this on Twitter:
Bl4kpGSCQAAmvNV.jpg

Do Rs and SRs max out their bonus stats quicker? Does anyone else have the guts to just merge a bunch of one of the most rare spirits in the game? How much money am I going to have to blow on this once the servers come back?

Yes it takes fewer Rares and even fewer super rares to max out bonus stats. A big factor is that they have higher levels so you can merge duplicates at later levels. The later you merge a duplicate, the better the stats. EX: merge at level 5 stats may be 17hp/5atk/4spd but level 24 maybe 25hp/9atk/9spd.

Btw if that is from who I think it is, that dude is a hacker. He says that he has gotten Dark jokers when that is not even possible.

I maxed my spy yunica starting from level 40 after the level break and it maxed at level 44-46 (can't remember the exact level) So you should be safe if you start there.

darkwing

Yes it takes fewer Rares and even fewer super rares to max out bonus stats. A big factor is that they have higher levels so you can merge duplicates at later levels. The later you merge a duplicate, the better the stats. EX: merge at level 5 stats may be 17hp/5atk/4spd but level 24 maybe 25hp/9atk/9spd.

Btw if that is from who I think it is, that dude is a hacker. He says that he has gotten Dark jokers when that is not even possible.

I maxed my spy yunica starting from level 40 after the level break and it maxed at level 44-46 (can't remember the exact level) So you should be safe if you start there.

Are you sure about the dark jokers? I think I have 2

putermcgee

Do you by chance know how much I can boost my Spy Suit Kat if I start merging duplicates from level 29/30? Can she max out?

On that note, if anyone has tips for when you should start merging dupes for UC, R, and SR spirits, that would be good info to share!

putermcgee

If I'm not mistaken...

You get bonus experience points by merging the same element. That's helps you level up faster.

You get bonus HP, attack, and speed points by merging the same spirit, and since they are the same element, you also get the bonus experience. That helps you get better stats than if you merge spirits willy-nilly.

Ventara

How does this bonus stats stuff work? I thought it only worked with the same spirits.

It does. You only get additional stats when you fuse spirits that are the same, and the amount you gain depends on what level the spirit is at (I've read maxing stats at the last 10 levels is ideal), but there is a limit to how much you gain.

Rixa

In the beta you could still merge level-maxed spirits with dupe spirits to increase the bonus stats.

Wish they kept that.

Also in beta there was differences in lvlmaxes:

Kat & DDI had bigger levelmaxes for SR & R than in normal summons.
Kat & DDI SR summons had 75
Normal Summon SR had 70

Kat & DDI R summons had 65
Normal R Summons had 60
DDI pack UC had 55
Normal C had 40.

Tho I dont have data how big difference there is in beta SR 75 lvl spirit than in release SR 65 lvl. Same for R / UC / C.
Here is one spirit from beta, UC from DDI pack I had, kinda killer. In beta we had 100 skill points to use at the beginning of battle.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Are you sure about the dark jokers? I think I have 2

You sure they aren't queens or Princes? Dark Jokers aren't even announced yet.

Do you by chance know how much I can boost my Spy Suit Kat if I start merging duplicates from level 29/30? Can she max out?

On that note, if anyone has tips for when you should start merging dupes for UC, R, and SR spirits, that would be good info to share!

Not sure but it is highly you recommended you wait until level 40. I merged from 40 and only used duplicates and got to level 44-46. If you start early then you are going to need more Spy kats.

@Rixa man that is soooo OP.

Rixa

I can't imagine what that Television beast is like at level 55.

would buy orbs for it.

In release there is going to be heavy nerfing, something like this:

Battle Skill is SP cost 90
"Deals fixed damage of 700 (1 enemy)"

Support skill
Ratings War
Raises SPD by 10% (all allies)

^^ Its not going to be +ATK.
Scenario to happen: In reality Dear Television is nerfed so much that my maxed Skuld is better ;)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Here's the update:

■Emergency Maintenance Update (4/23 08:00 UTC)
This is an update on the emergency maintenance which has been ongoing since yesterday.
Currently, we are conducting final checks on the servers. Assuming no further problems occur, we should be able to restart service within a few hours.
We apologize again for the prolonged maintenance, and we appreciate your patience during this time. Thank you again for playing Destiny of Spirits.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/important/emergency_maintenance_1115utc.html

RalchAC

So what the hell is going on? Another maintenance? This kind of stuff is what makes people leave the game.

We'll see what happens in the next 12 minutes and what emotions I feel after it. I'm in a good mood today. But rest assured, whenever I quit, the spirits are going to GAF. I have a Phoenix and an Irguluk. And I have like 8 Jokers of varying elements.

Hope you don't leave the game. But if you are going to do it, send me something :)

Metal or Fire spirits will be welcome.

As I said a couple of pages back, I have this spirits up for trade:

Rixa

So what the hell is going on? Another maintenance? This kind of stuff is what makes people leave the game.

Hope you don't leave the game. But if you are going to do it, send me something :)

Metal or Fire spirits will be welcome.

As I said a couple of pages back, I have this spirits up for trade:

I know your VH is for trade but.

Would you like to trade Ukko for 3 Vampire hunters, so you could continue your VH upgrading? And I would merge Ukko to my lvl 25 Ukko. Been using Earth Jokers to Barong (1 and soon getting another one from raid).

Edit I do have some Metal spirits too (but cant remember what R I do own).

I was going to complain about getting stuck with Bad Luck after losing the 2 days of Great Blessing - but I just got this little beauty from a destiny summon so I consider that breaking even.

vkFZTUX.jpg

Dragun619

Awesome. Just right before I'm about to sleep, hah. Logged in and got Bad Luck, so I guess I'll grind a couple of matches.

Also, I can confirm that it looks like the consecutive log in days hasn't reset, at least for me that is. I'm at 23 days so far.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Awesome. Just right before I'm about to sleep, hah. Logged in and got Bad Luck, so I guess I'll grind a couple of matches.

Also, I can confirm that it looks like the consecutive log in days hasn't reset, at least for me that is. I'm at 23 days so far.

That might just be the "current record", meaning its possible you have the same number there for the next 22 days. But I am not sure.

Would you be so kind and Inform when it works for us in Europe ty :).
Also inform the login days situation also.

Sure, I'll check back regularly anyway.

TheAznOne

False alarm.

"The server is going undergoing maintenance." still for me :(

I just got the message after trying to summon. At least I got some things done before it went back down.

Hopefully their adding the Orbs for us since they forgot too perhaps.

Dragun619

That might just be the "current record", meaning its possible you have the same number there for the next 22 days. But I am not sure.

ah yea, that could also be it. dang, hope they don't reset 30 day login counter tho.

Just finished a match and it kicked me out with a maintenance message.

Top Bottom