• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I'm not sure I'm going to go back for another fix after I get through this withdrawal.

I have so many games that I got when Sony "screwed up" that I feel like I should play.

I probably won't give up my spirits in case I decide to play again down the road though.

neoemonk

I was messing around on my Vita the other day and saw this and decided to give it a try. Looks like I picked the wrong time for that.

Rixa

Or perfect time - if we get good compensation it will be huge kickstart when you are early in the game :D

Indeed, might be good time to start game.
Hopefully they fix the "over 20 days login" glitch (or is it glitch?). Glitch =We dont get another reward as daily login past 20 days, only those 300 summoning stones.

Indeed, might be good time to start game.
Hopefully they fix the "over 20 days login" glitch (or is it glitch?). Glitch =We dont get another reward as daily login past 20 days, only those 300 summoning stones.
Who says it is a glitch? They never showed that you are supposed to get anything else for days over 20.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Who says it is a glitch? They never showed that you are supposed to get anything else for days over 20.

Yeah, I think its how its supposed to work. More of a lower entry barrier for people who start the game within the first 10 days of a month, so that they still have the incentive to reach the max reward.

Rixa

Thats why I was wondering it. After getting 30 days Trophy, as a player it seems to be smart to take a day break from game.
As a developer it seems to be stupid thing. Encourage people to forget game instead of saying "Play this game long enough and we reward you and take your money".

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Thats why I was wondering it. After getting 30 days Trophy, as a player it seems to be smart to take a day break from game.
As a developer it seems to be stupid thing. Encourage people to forget game instead of saying "Play this game long enough and we reward you and take your money".

The hook is the constant stream of summoning stones and constant progress you make by summoning/levelling monsters. There is always something in the back of my mind that needs improvement.

The hook is the constant stream of summoning stones and constant progress you make by summoning/levelling monsters. There is always something in the back of my mind that needs improvement.

Which is what makes a lack of bonus illogical - why give people some reason to break that habit if you can continue fuelling it ?

Toma

Which is what makes a lack of bonus illogical - why give people some reason to break that habit if you can continue fuelling it ?

Not like you dont get a bonus for logging in. You get a free destiny summon and about 1000 summoning stones from rentals per day.

DC1

Less than 1 hour and 15 minutes left until the next update.

So may miles...so many opportunities to hunt.

Toma

*rushes to the game and forgets about the past few days because he needs his grinding fix*

login streak is not broken, for the people who want that 30 day trophy

its-happening-300x204.gif

Z3M0G

Holy crap, it's been down all this time? Only just came up this morning??

Wow... I have been playing PSP games on my Vita the last couple days, I guess I didn't miss anything at all.

I expect we'll be getting a few orbs for this.

Toma

I am in, lost my 2 great blessing days only to be greeted with bad luck.

Oh well. No compensation yet btw.

Rixa

You reached 22 login days \o/ Whoo. It didnt start from day 1. Average luck day for me. Server came up just in time, I can do 2 hunts today. First hunt gave 2UC & 1C towards luckiest direction. Trying evining again in 40km from here (getting again 3 spirits propably).

Honey Bunny

For a moment there it felt like I'd never log in again.

Great blessing and a Heremod and Valkyrie waiting for me in the mailbox. Not too shabby.

Toma

Hey toma I'm going to do the trades right now if that's okay. Never know when it is going to go down again.

Sure! Already forgot about those in the meantime. I have 3 trade for you up already.

cjp

Shit, that was scary. Started up and I got a corrupt data warning and some other weird error messages. Luckily I've managed to log without any loss in data.

Thought I'd lost everything then.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
How do you guys know the consecutive login count wasn't broken?

I don't see any message about it, and the normal login bonus wouldn't mean anything.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Uhhh I don't know what happened, but I had proposed some silly trades to some As friends before the shutdown in an effort to move my junk to my mailbox, and I come back and they were all accepted somehow. Hope it wasn't a bug or something bc that would suck for them.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Uhhh I don't know what happened, but I had proposed some silly trades to some As friends before the shutdown in an effort to move my junk to my mailbox, and I come back and they were all accepted somehow. Hope it wasn't a bug or something bc that would suck for them.

what did you get?

Dragun619

Still don't believe it until someone gets the trophy as it just says Total not consecutive or in a row. You logged in a total of 24 days which is true.

Whoa, just woke up and I logged in. Then the "Familiar Face" trophy unlocked.
SCL56zP.jpg

Aw yea. I think we're good to go for the 30 day login still.

bzzt

Neo Member
Hooray! They didn't accidentally delete the database. I was getting worried for a second. I hope the raid is extended by a couple of days though.

Toma

No mention of free orbs? Might have to keep my promise.

They said they will give ingame items for this, but I guess their biggest priority was getting it to work at all at first.

Top Bottom