• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Econodog, we got a Heremod for the destiny summon.

I got this from another destiny summon:
DU3mQIA.jpg

Me me me! I have a Benzaiten at 30 that needs a level break. Sent you a PM. I'm low of rares right now, but maybe there's something you might be interested.

Me me me! I have a Benzaiten at 30 that needs a level break. Sent you a PM. I'm low of rares right now, but maybe there's something you might be interested.
Sorry, I stealth edited. Did not see the secondary skill until it was posted. Do you have anything with a similar skill?
I might be able to get another one though. Someone on my friend list had one up for trade before the maintenance.

Amn

Neo Member
Sorry, I stealth edited. Did not see the secondary skill until it was posted. Do you have anything with a similar skill?
I might be able to get another one though. Someone on my friend list had one up for trade before the maintenance.

No problem. If you can get another, you should keep it to level break for yourself. Her ATK is terrible, but I love the stop battle skill.

Vamphuntr

Phew! I managed to retain my login streak, thanks god to Time-zones :D
13972275876_49de95b066_z.jpg

It's not a streak. For instance, this month I didn't play for 3 days and my bonus continued. To get the 20 bonuses you only need to log 20 days in a month. They don't have to be consecutive days lol

wilflare

okay.. I spent 90 Destiny Orbs and got a SR Lady of the Depths

what am I supposed to do now?
utterly lost

I can't even add friends?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
okay.. I spent 90 Destiny Orbs and got a SR Lady of the Depths

what am I supposed to do now?
utterly lost

I can't even add friends?

You can add friends in the options menu. Lady of the Depths is awesome, but she wont help you much in the beginning. Grind a bit and get summoning stones to get a healthy group of R and UC spirits to level.

wilflare

You can add friends in the options menu. Lady of the Depths is awesome, but she wont help you much in the beginning. Grind a bit and get summoning stones to get a healthy group of R and UC spirits to level.

okay I just finished the tutorial
- have a US PSN account so I'm in Americas.. but I'm physically in Singapore..

what should be the routine every time one logs on the game?
- Summons?
- Fights?
- and?

Lady takes up all the slots
and all my Destiny Orbs :(

EDIT game says my friend list is full when I added no one lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
okay I just finished the tutorial
- have a US PSN account so I'm in Americas.. but I'm physically in Singapore..

what should be the routine every time one logs on the game?
- Summons?
- Fights?
- and?

Lady takes up all the slots
and all my Destiny Orbs :(

EDIT game says my friend list is full when I added no one lol

Don't use Lady. Use here once you level up. Just use cheap UC spirits for now.

Still looking for

Earth Joker's
Valkyrie's
Ziz's
Heremod's
Vampire Hunter"s

Up for trade

R
2x Toutatis
Ogma
2x Mokosh
Buffalo Maiden
Cerrunos
Ashura evil
Chernobog
Miroku
Shennong
Adap Camo

Adv R
Spy cat
Spy Raven
Ladon

SR
Ukko

Kalamoj

Kalamoj to the rescue! Check my trade list.
I' looking for another Nine-tailed Fox or Morrigan.

EGOMON

It's not a streak. For instance, this month I didn't play for 3 days and my bonus continued. To get the 20 bonuses you only need to log 20 days in a month. They don't have to be consecutive days lol
Maybe for the login bonuses but to get the trophy you have to login 30 days in a row

13997204865_e5912958ae_z.jpg

Oddly enough when i opened the game among the maintenance notifications there was one saying that i got the Familiar Face trophy i was confused since i only logged 24 days so i went to check it out but it still grayed out "Not Earned Yet" !!

13994027661_ac07ca2d43_z.jpg

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Maybe for the login bonuses but to get the trophy you have to login 30 days in a row

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7176/13997204865_e5912958ae_z.jpg[IMG]

Oddly enough when i opened the game among the maintenance notification there was one saying that i got the Familiar Dace trophy i was confused since i only logged 24 days so i went to check it out and it still grayed out "Not Earned Yet" !!

[IMG]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2902/13994027661_ac07ca2d43_z.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That is really weird.

Ventara

Alright, so the game is back up. Logged in and no compensation yet, but everything else seems fine. Gonna play a bit later.

Einherjar

So some people have every area freed trophy already.
Anyone know the exact number?

It's around ~503 (Edit: ^504 :p) from what I read. Seems impossible without either Hunt cheating or spamming DO on revive though.

For example, my current zone boss is Ghost Ship Lvl 85 with 25000+ HP. Waiting for Earth day to tackle it, but even then, I suspect it'll be impossible without revive or some amazing spirits lol.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
It's around ~503 (Edit: ^504 :p) from what I read. Seems impossible without either Hunt cheating or spamming DO on revive though.

For example, my current zone boss is Ghost Ship Lvl 85 with 25000+ HP. Waiting for Earth day to tackle it, but even then, I suspect it'll be impossible without revive or some amazing spirits lol.

Whats your progress so far?

Einherjar

Whats your progress so far?

I think I'm at 200 areas now. Didn't clear many areas, zigzagging to zone bosses (Barong / Genie) from eastern NA took a lot of time. And now I'm in a cycle of 6~7 raids -> clear 1 area -> eat food -> 5 raid points again. Not much time to progress lol. Also impulse bought Demon Gaze the other day, so little time ;(

Toma

I think I'm at 200 areas now. Didn't clear many areas, zigzagging to zone bosses (Barong / Genie) from eastern NA took a lot of time. And now I'm in a cycle of 6~7 raids -> clear 1 area -> eat food -> 5 raid points again. Not much time to progress lol. Also impulse bought Demon Gaze the other day, so little time ;(

Yeah, I did that a while too, but I am starting to fill out my map now to get some more spirit slots for my team. Cant fit in my Lady in a 5 spirit team yet.

I already have Barong and Genie in my summoning list though, so I dont have too much incentive atm to go out of my way for zone bosses.

Ventara

Thought I'd repost this.

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them. Btw send a PM since I don't check this thread often enough.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM since I don't check this thread often enough. Images aren't mine.

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-Zilant.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Guivre.jpg

600px-Hades.jpg

600px-Artemis.jpg

Igaluk.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these three, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-CrazyGP.jpg

Toma

Thought I'd repost this.

You are insane if you dont keep the lady. There is literally no single better spirit currently.

Edit: Unless you already have it maxed of course.

Rixa

Got a Heremod (and Pandora) in trading slot if anyone is needing. I can trade to Cernunnos or Ixchel or Daikokuten.

Ventara

You are insane if you dont keep the lady. There is literally no single better spirit currently.

Edit: Unless you already have it maxed of course.

I don't know. The cost limit is really holding me back. I checked the clear bonuses list, and it looks like I'll be stuck under 12.0 for a while, and even after freeing 300 zones, I'll only have 16.0 cost. It seems like right now, it's best to focus on cheaper rares (2.5-3.0).

Rixa

I don't know. The cost limit is really holding me back. I checked the clear bonuses list, and it looks like I'll be stuck under 12.0 for a while, and even after freeing 300 zones, I'll only have 16.0 cost. It seems like right now, it's best to focus on cheaper rares (2.5-3.0).

Could you give the url to costs. Kinda eager to see when I get 1.0 more to get my 4th spirit from 2.0 -> 3.0 status. Now my party in Raids is basically: Barong 3.0, Cuhullin 4.0, 2 x UC (atm Dullahan and Tisiphone) UC depends what element day is.

wilflare

lol how do you guys hunt without 3G etc?
hmmm

between this and No Heroes Allowed... I think I found somewhat of a Streetpass replacement on the Vita

Toma

At level 35, she is good enough to make my team of 4 spirits with her BETTER in boss raids than my best possible team of 5 spirits without her.

And I only need 13.5 to use her in a 5 spirit team:

Barong: 3
Werewolf: 2
Griffin: 1.5
Kachina: 2
Lady: 5

If you have her on the team, the others are pretty much just high HP cannonfodder for her to use her skill, especially neat if you double the high HP cannon fodder with a Barong.

Ventara

At level 35, she is good enough to make my team of 4 spirits with her BETTER in boss raids than a team of 5 spirits without her.

And I only need 13.5 to use her in a 5 spirit team:

Barong: 3
Werewolf: 2
Griffin: 1.5
Kachina: 2
Lady: 5

I suppose. Do you know how many LotD it takes to max one out (not counting ones for breaking the limit or the one that's getting maxed itself)?

Toma

I suppose. Do you know how many LotD it takes to max one out (not counting ones for breaking the limit or the one that's getting maxed itself)?

Someone mention around 8 for SRs, but the Lady is beast mode without pure breeding already anyway.

At level 35:
1743 HP
371 ATK
341 SPD

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Any tips on taking out Genie? I'm from eastern NA as well, and made a beeline for her. By the time I take out her minions, my entire team is almost dead and doing nerfed damage due to her resistences.

I've almost maxed out Sedna's bonuses. I think I just need one more. Can anyone confirm if the max bonuses for Rares are 160/80/80?

Rixa

Does someone has spare Urds which they use to merge etc?

I can offer trash rares in exchange so you get better exp :)

Iam trying to farm them in +2, +7 (Norway / Sweden) location (one star / Fire / 3 Battles, for me chaos spirits ar LV 8) including Ventara. I have got sofar only enough to limit break them from 25 ->.

DC1

Thought I'd repost this.

Who do you need for lady of depths?
you need White Tiger?
The Magician?
Phoenix?
Any two listed?
I can through in some Rares for nothing (for your throw away's no questions ask) :)
Let me know. PM me!!!

Einherjar

Any tips on taking out Genie? I'm from eastern NA as well, and made a beeline for her. By the time I take out her minions, my entire team is almost dead and doing nerfed damage due to her resistences.

I've almost maxed out Sedna's bonuses. I think I just need one more. Can anyone confirm if the max bonuses for Rares are 160/80/80?

My destiny summon today was a Sedna (w/ ReaperGAF) lol... I'm pretty sure I've traded you like 4 of these things already.

Every high level zone boss I did came down to one thing, rent some hunt cheaters spirit and abuse Lady of the Depths. You can check out my Barong fight here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123259878@N03/sets/72157643985049074/

On that note, every single hunt cheater on my friend list is still active, so much for bans lol. Just rented 200/100/100 level 65 Athena.

Top Bottom