• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

putermcgee

Should I destined partner summon someone from GAF? or does it not matter
If there's a GAF name on my list, I usually pick that over other names. Exceptions include when there's a 100% compatible name, or if my wife's name is on the list.

My guess is that they are waiting to make sure the severs are actually running nicely before distributing any gift for the down time. Depending on what it is, and if everything is up this weekend, I'm thinking of spoiling myself with a $30 Orb pack and going hog wild on GR summons.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
If there's a GAF name on my list, I usually pick that over other names. Exceptions include when there's a 100% compatible name, or if my wife's name is on the list.

My guess is that they are waiting to make sure the severs are actually running nicely before distributing any gift for the down time. Depending on what it is, and if everything is up this weekend, I'm thinking of spoiling myself with a $30 Orb pack and going hog wild on GR summons.

I have 2 extra Ladies lying around, I am still debating whether to keep them for later SR cash trades or to make a purebreed lady and try to get a few more of her, argh.

B.O.O.M

Just got a tezcatlipoca from normal summon lol anyone want it?

damn you're lucky! Would love it so I can limit break mine but sadly I don't have any spare SR to trade.

Btw I have the following up for trade (if anyone is interested let me know here or just PM me :) )

White Buffalo Maiden (fire)
Toutatis (metal)
Belobog (light)
Wakan Tanka (earth)
Ah Puch (dark)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am at 138 boss fights atm, if I do 11 boss fights every day, I'll get the 300 boss fight light joker. That should be doable. Maybe earlier, really need that one for limit breaking.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Up to 85 bosses. 12 days to go on the raid. 18 per day. Hmm. Not sure if doable.

I have 2 extra Ladies lying around, I am still debating whether to keep them for later SR cash trades or to make a purebreed lady and try to get a few more of her, argh.

Umm you should trade one to me so I can break mine :)

Toma

Up to 85 bosses. 12 days to go on the raid. 18 per day. Hmm. Not sure if doable.

The current day just started and has 23 hours left, so its more like 13 days to go, which results in 17 per day for you currently.

But yeah, slightly bigger time investment needed there.

gazele

Banned
damn you're lucky! Would love it so I can limit break mine but sadly I don't have any spare SR to trade.

Btw I have the following up for trade (if anyone is interested let me know here or just PM me :) )

White Buffalo Maiden (fire)
Toutatis (metal)
Belobog (light)
Wakan Tanka (earth)
Ah Puch (dark)

You can have it for a rare!

What's your id?

Toma

Umm you should trade one to me so I can break mine :)

My lady is stuck on 35 atm as well, but using her to limit break seems like a huge waste.

Besides, there isnt any spirit I'd currently trade her for anyway :p

putermcgee

Is that an offer for LotD? ;)

I'm at 116 Raid Bosses total, and my personal bosses are Chernobog (11), Ashura the Evil (25), and Ziz (30).

Some of yous guys' Raid Bosses are getting ridiculous, so hopefully I can make more than a small dent in them. If anyone helps out on mine, it'll be a walk in the park!

B.O.O.M

Added! Umm, is ach punch and toutatis cool?

Sounds good :) put up the tez and some UC summon on your trade list and I will make the trade request

ps: haha I will miss Ah Puch ...love that name. Every time I see it I say Ah F&%* lol

Edit2: or go ahead and make the trade request. I put the two up for trade :)

Toma

I got one LotD - how do we actually get more?
cashtrade? there's a RMAH for DoS?

Buy more orbs and summon more. Or trade them here on GAF, asking whether someone trades with you.

But people trading her are hard to come by. I have 2 spare ones, and I still wouldnt trade them at the moment.

wilflare

Buy more orbs and summon more. Or trade them here on GAF, asking whether someone trades with you.

But people trading her are hard to come by. I have 2 spare ones, and I still wouldnt trade them at the moment.

ah thanks! haha
is trading for cash against the ToS though (and GAF ToS)? wouldn't mind getting some PSN Credit to fund moar games. lol

hmm any benefit to purebreeds? I've been making some of my UC and Cs around
how do people tell if they are pure or not?

Toma

ah thanks! haha
is trading for cash against the ToS though (and GAF ToS)? wouldn't mind getting some PSN Credit to fund moar games. lol

hmm any benefit to purebreeds? I've been making some of my UC and Cs around
how do people tell if they are pure or not?

Trading for cash is against the ToS, yeah. Purebreeds dont need to be completely pure, they will cap at a certain amount of HP/ATK/SPD.

If you use 25 UCs of the same species, then they'll likely hit their max of 120 HP/ 60 ATK and 60 SPD, which is the blue number next to the normal stat.

Noi

Against my better judgement, I went and used my orbs on a GR summon instead of an Advanced one...

ZhkKfjz.gif
14001852114_fd051fb87e_z.jpg
uBdcB78.gif

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Anyone have any queens of (anything). Trading AM Rares (I have some EU Rares too).

Won't be able to trade immediately though as I have to finish my trade with toma.

Toma

Anyone have any queens of (anything). Trading AM Rares (I have some EU Rares too).

Won't be able to trade immediately though as I have to finish my trade with toma.

Cant believe we are actually about to finally finish that trade :p

I have the 3 cash spirits up for trade, waiting for your offers.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Haha no need for that, thanks for accepting.
There are so many GAFers whose posts I always read but never get the chance to enter the discussion and you're one of them, so it's cool to have you on there!
Chapeau

That's... Kind of awesome to hear, haha :)

Wish I could change my in-game name to Brazil-GAF or something like that so people could find me easily :p

Toma

That's... Kind of awesome to hear, haha :)

Wish I could change my in-game name to Brazil-GAF or something like that so people could find me easily :p

You can change it in the options, most of us are "Gaf name-GAF" ingame.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
You can change it in the options, most of us are "Gaf name-GAF" ingame.

Whenever you give someone a name to add you to the game, do you give them your PSN name or your in-game name? I haven't changed my in-game name yet bc I wasn't sure and was too lazy to figure it out :)

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Which EU rares do you have? I have an Earth Queen.

Of the top of my head is Veles. Don't have that many EU spirits, mostly AM since I am from AM.

Cant believe we are actually about to finally finish that trade :p

I have the 3 cash spirits up for trade, waiting for your offers.

Sent offers on the two UCs. Still waiting on that one trade to be done.

Have an extra Queen of Light I'd be willing to trade. What rares are you offering?

I mostly have the AM Rares

Toma

Whenever you give someone a name to add you to the game, do you give them your PSN name or your in-game name? I haven't changed my in-game name yet bc I wasn't sure and was too lazy to figure it out :)

PSN name.

Toma

Right now I am looking for a few Zilants, and would trade the following:

Metal joker
Earth joker
Tezcatlipoca SR
Magician SR
Manannan Mac Lir SR

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom