• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

I have these spirits (R) for trade:

1 x Ixmucane (Wood)
2 x Ogma (Wood)
2 x Excalibur (Metal)
1 x Perun (Metal)
2 x Veles (Fire)
2 x Abzu (Water)
1 x Heromod (Dark)
2 x Belobog (Light)
2 x Inti
1 x Miroku

^^ Looking Brigit (Fire), Nine-tailed Fox (Fire), Ixchel (Water), Cernunnos (Wood), Daikokuten (Dark).
Or I can trade 3 R for 1 SR (Including Jokers).

My R's are one reason why I want more spirit slots...

TheTwelve

Oh, also just for a data point: I too have spent money on DoS. About $20. For me, I didn't feel like I needed to spend the money, but I wanted to make an initial investment just to kick some cash their way and send a message to Sony/Q?/whoever that I support their effort.

After not being able to log on for 2 days, I'm definitely going to support the game more. I told them on Twitter to put all of my funds towards new servers, lol.

Rixa

Nice, someone made a Destiny Summoning with me and we got Nanna. Now I can limit break my level 20 Nanna :)

Did this week ago. If I only knew that someone really wants them.

2014-04-18-212457.jpg

Hmm, ok. Thanks for the advice!
^^ I have used my 2 Earth jokers for Barong, its so good when grinding and in raids and in areas + get many rentals per day from it.

TheTwelve

Distance. Most people who get 14 spirits are those who travel to different countries.

I've been away from this thread due to traveling and vacation. However, I brought my Vita and this game with me.

(EDIT: Sorry, I meant traveling to Cali to Chicago got me 14, and then from Chicago to Rochester, MN got me 6. It's early.)

Then the same on my way back.

In all 4 of these hunts, I got at least 1 SR.

I also did another experiment; while flying in a plane, I hooked up to wifi to see if I'd be able to hunt for a new monster every minute or so. Sadly, it seemed as if the game couldn't keep up with my location. =) But that would have been fun.

Do you still want my Vampire Hunter? Answer me as soon as posible, if you don't want it I'll trade it for a Hermes so I can level break mine :) Some random friend offered it to me

Sorry i've forgotten that i made trade proposal with Abzu this morning and it got accepted while i was posting from work

1 x Ixmucane (Wood)
2 x Ogma (Wood)
2 x Excalibur (Metal)
1 x Perun (Metal)
2 x Veles (Fire)
2 x Abzu (Water)
1 x Heromod (Dark)
2 x Belobog (Light)
2 x Inti
1 x Miroku

^^ Looking Brigit (Fire), Nine-tailed Fox (Fire), Ixchel (Water), Cernunnos (Wood), Daikokuten (Dark).

Rixa i can trade you a Cerunnos for Heremod

I also want the 2 Veles but dont have any of the other spirits you are asking for, are you willing to trade them for other spirits?

Rixa

Rixa i can trade you a Cerunnos for Heremod

I also want the 2 Veles but dont have any of the other spirits you are asking for, are you willing to trade them for other spirits?

Are we friends in game. Heremod is in my tradeslot.
Not needing any other R spirits atm. Dont have room to them :)

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

1 x Ixmucane (Wood)
2 x Ogma (Wood)
2 x Excalibur (Metal)
1 x Perun (Metal)
2 x Veles (Fire)
2 x Abzu (Water)
1 x Heromod (Dark)
2 x Belobog (Light)
2 x Inti
1 x Miroku

Ixchel for inti? Finally done with my trade with TOma so I can trade freely now :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I just summoned 2 Barongs, which I was planning on using it for pure breeding. No one might be interested, but if anyone wants to trade me 2 R (or a Zilant/Cuhullin) for a Barong, I'd trade them instead:

I'd trade 2 of those for a Barong:
Yum Kaax
Daikokuten
Belobog
Jurojin
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Ziz
Kisshouten

or, as I said, Cuhullin/Zilant.

SeZMehK

Quick question, when using the Jokers, does the spirit have to be at the limit, like 20/20 or can you use it at like 5/20 and break the limit?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Quick question, when using the Jokers, does the spirit have to be at the limit, like 20/20 or can you use it at like 5/20 and break the limit?

Needs to be at the limit.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I just summoned 2 Barongs, which I was planning on using it for pure breeding. No one might be interested, but if anyone wants to trade me 2 R (or a Zilant/Cuhullin) for a Barong, I'd trade them instead:

Yum Kaax
Daikokuten
Belobog
Jurojin
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Ziz
Kisshouten

I've got 2 Yum Klaax. That work?

Rixa

Belobog

Got 2 Belobogs, want to trade another Barong to them?
or
Ziz & Belobog to Barong.

Toma

Got 2 Belobogs, want to trade another Barong to them?

Yep, works for me as well. Do you want to trade the extra Ziz for Ashura Evil or Chernobog afterwards? Will need a bit to have free trade slots though, but the Barong is reserved for you.

Done! Thanks.

Trades are up.

Yum Kaax
Daikokuten
Belobog
Jurojin
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Ziz
Kisshouten

I have a sorcerer and a Prometheus

TheAznOne

So the devs are only giving us 50 orbs for those 2 days of downtime? WTF? They gave us 35 each time they went under emergency maintenance a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing else. Just the orbs and extended time? Ugh.

Rixa

Yep, works for me as well. Do you want to trade the extra Ziz for Ashura Evil or Chernobog afterwards? Will need a bit to have free trade slots though, but the Barong is reserved for you.
Trades are up.

2 Belobogs for Barong and 1 Ziz for Chernobog suits fine for me.
My tradeslots are also in heavy use now but those BelogZizs are reserved for you.

My Light team is Itzamna (SR), Valkyrie (R), Dazhbog (UC). Dont need those raid lights at all. Ofc my light team is not ready at all. Itzamna is lvl 36, Valkyrie lvl 16 (and 2 lvl one Valkyries for limit break, need one more :p), Dazhbog lvl 21. Trying to minmax Dazhbog.

TheTwelve

So the devs are only giving us 50 orbs for those 2 days of downtime? WTF? They gave us 35 each time they went under emergency maintenance a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing else. Just the orbs and extended time? Ugh.

I wished for more but quite honestly, if they can just keep the game going everyday, that's all I ask.

RalchAC

Are they going to give 50 orbs for the urgent maintenance then? I have sixty after the 35 free orbs from Plus (EU), I'm thinking about using 20 for adding slots (I'd have 90 left for advanced / special summons)

TheAznOne

I wished for more but quite honestly, if they can just keep the game going everyday, that's all I ask.

I was too expecting something large. But just 50? I know I got at least 35 orbs three separate times while some regions got 1 extra 35 orbs. This is without the PS+ free orbs.

carlos

grrr, been stuck since the game came back online on 3 bosses levels 40-51-52; I'm just falling frustratingly short on beating them.

If there was a lady of the depths among the rented spirits I could spam her ability to win, but I'm out of blue orbs too...

rest assured when I quit, my spirits are going to you guys.

Toma

grrr, been stuck since the game came back online on 3 bosses levels 40-51-52; I'm just falling frustratingly short on beating them.

If there was a lady of the depths among the rented spirits I could spam her ability to win, but I'm out of blue orbs too...

rest assured when I quit, my spirits are going to you guys.

40-50-51 sounds fine. Just keep helping out with friend raids and you still can easily hit the 300 raid boss goal. Thats what I plan on doing soon too.

RalchAC

God. I've just gotten another rare. And it's another fucking Vampire Hunter. I have it for trade again. I have one at level 10, but I don't like it. I'm leveling my other Fire spirits.

I have Ukko (Earth SR) too.

Rixa

God. I've just gotten another rare. And it's another fucking Vampire Hunter. I have it for trade again. I have one at level 10, but I don't like it. I'm leveling my other Fire spirits.

I have Ukko (Earth SR) too.

Lets make it easy for you. You seem to like Vampire Hunters so much. I can trade 4 more to you inexchange for your Ukko.

Seriously, what R you want from VH? I can trade it to Veles.

Honey Bunny

50 free orbs sounds alright to me. Cheeky of them not to make it a straight 60 though.

Anyone have a Zhuge Liang or Prometheus for trade?

I have:

Pandora
Belobog
Chernobog
Ziz
Mokosh
Toutatis
Lugh

TheAznOne

100 or so spirit summons netted me 2 Rs and my 3rd SR from summoning. Gotta love Average Luck. So far I gotten more R and SR summons on Average Luck days than the others lucks.

RalchAC

Lets make it easy for you. You seem to like Vampire Hunters so much. I can trade 4 more to you inexchange for your Ukko.

Seriously, what R you want from VH? I can trade it to Veles.

I could trade that Veles. About the Ukko. I'm wondering if I want it. Using those 4 for leveling up my Spy Kat and my other R Fire Spirit is tempting...

What do you want for VH?

Mainly a Metal spirit. I need one. Do you have one that isn't Excalibur or Lug?

If you have one, I'll choose it over Veles. I need it pretty badly T.T

Rixa

I could trade that Veles. About the Ukko. I'm wondering if I want it. Using those 4 for leveling up my Spy Kat and my other R Fire Spirit is tempting...

If you have one, I'll choose it over Veles. I need it pretty badly T.T

Ok VH for Veles.

If I change a littlebit my VH offer (one is at lvl 18, going to keep it).
3 VH and another Veles for Ukko.
OR
2 Excalibur and 1 Perun for Ukko.

Edit and now I read that you dont want Exc. :p

If you have one, I'll choose it over Veles

Sorry only have 2 Toutatis or Adap camo.

Top Bottom