• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RalchAC

Ok VH for Veles.

If I change a littlebit my VH offer (one is at lvl 18, going to keep it).
3 VH and another Veles for Ukko.
OR
2 Excalibur and 1 Perun for Ukko.

Edit and now I read that you dont want Exc. :p

I'm going to send to you a VH when you're going to trade another one to me? lol xD. What about this:

My Ukko for 1 Perun (which is Metal), 1 Excalibur (so I can limit break mine) and 1 Veles.

Deal?

Current tradable spirits:
Ah Puch dark
Tlaloc water
Prometheus metal
Kwatee earth
Tangata manu metal
Ixmucane wood
Shennong wood
Kanaloa water
Sorcerer fire

I can use Inti, Ashura, Chalchiuhtlicue, Freya, Gunslinger, or Kisshoten.
Will also trade multiple rare for SR

Rixa

I'm going to send to you a VH when you're going to trade another one to me? lol xD. What about this:

My Ukko for 1 Perun (which is Metal), 1 Excalibur (so I can limit break mine) and 1 Veles.

Deal?

Deal. One tradeslot is soon ready (10mins), so you can add ~10mins VH to your tradingslot, Ill go and put Veles to it then.

RoeBear

I'm looking for some Inti's but will also take Orca or Yum Kaax for
Chalciuhtlicue
Kwatee
Kanaloa
Huallallo Carhuincho
Veles

Ah Puch dark
Tlaloc water
Prometheus metal
Kwatee earth
Tangata manu metal
Ixmucane wood
Shennong wood
Kanaloa water
Sorcerer fire

I can use Inti, Ashura, Chalchiuhtlicue, Freya, Pandora, Hi no Kagutsuchi, or Kisshoten.

Ill trade Pandora for Prometheus.

Scher

Outside of the daily login bonuses, are there any other in-game methods for obtaining some more destiny orbs? I've been renting mitre Kat from random people and now I really really want to try my chance at getting one for myself. She's too useful not to have!

baekshi

Banned
Outside of the daily login bonuses, are there any other in-game methods for obtaining some more destiny orbs? I've been renting mitre Kat from random people and now I really really want to try my chance at getting one for myself. She's too useful not to have!
No

Sabotage server and wait for compensation ;)

RalchAC

Deal. One tradeslot is soon ready (10mins), so you can add ~10mins VH to your tradingslot, Ill go and put Veles to it then.

I've already put the VH on the tradingslot.

I have a trade that finishes in 20 minutes. For the other two spirits for the trade with Ukko I have to put some C spirits, right?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I know we all summon a lot of UC spirits for merging but can anyone help me with a few specific UC spirits so I can finish maxing their stats?

I'll trade another random UC as a 1:1 trade.

Looking for:

Griffin
Kachina
Nandou Shengjun
Werewolf

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
No more Barongs for today apparently.

Rixa

I've already put the VH on the tradingslot.

I have a trade that finishes in 20 minutes. For the other two spirits for the trade with Ukko I have to put some C spirits, right?

Yep, some random crap. But my 2 tradeslots are reserved 2h & 5h. So trades go to tomorrow morning (checking game ~9.30 EET). So you can put those C ready and Ill put my 3 spirits in saturday morning. Ok?

putermcgee

Uhh I would have traded mine for a Ziz.
I still have Ziz if you want to trade.

Looking to trade a Spy Costume Kat for a Spy Costume Yunica. Also interested in both Kat and Yunica UC

My in game ID is darkside31337.
I have Yunica (UC) along with:
Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
Nevi Shaga (UC, Gravity Rush, water)

If you want to trade. Unfortunately, I'm also going for the Spy Costume spirits, but I'd be willing to trade for other Gravity Rush UCs that I've never had. I sent you a friend request in the game (schroeder-gaf).

How about this? I'll trade you both (I'll put up a UC for you to trade the regular R) if you're willing to trade me Kat, Lucas and Umibozu.
Check your trade list. I put in my 3.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Sooo, 170 boss raids done, 130 left for about 12+7 days, which is 7 boss fights per day currently. That should be no issue at all.

I am at 147 freed zones currently, so I'll get the next 0.5 team size increase soon as well. Good, good.

And my current trade offers:

I have:

R:
Spy Costume Raven x2 (Only for God of Fish or Witch)
Spy Costume Yunica (only for God of Fish or Witch)
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Shennong
Perun
Ogma
Miroku
Kanaloa
Gandharva the Music God x3 (actually decent stats and support skill for a 2.5 spirit, might keep one of those)

SR:

Ah Puch
Itzamna
Tezcatlipoca x2
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

I want:
Yum Kaax
Daikokuten
Belobog
Jurojin
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Ziz
Kisshouten

SR:
Cuhullin
Zilant
T-Rex (You can have 2 of my SRs for a T-Rex, or 2 jokers (metal, earth, wood))

Honey Bunny

712 summons later, my first SR. Manannan Mac Lir in a destiny summon. Works for me since I've had a lv 20 Mokosh lying around waiting to be merged with something less...like a Mokosh.

yella

Sooo, 170 boss raids done, 130 left for about 12+7 days, which is 7 boss fights per day currently. That should be no issue at all.

I am at 147 freed zones currently, so I'll get the next 0.5 team size increase soon as well. Good, good.

And my current trade offers:

I have:

R:
Spy Costume Raven x2 (Only for God of Fish or Witch)
Spy Costume Yunica (only for God of Fish or Witch)
Tangata-Manu
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern x2
Veles x2
Shennong
Perun
Ogma
Miroku
Kanaloa
Gandharva the Music God x3 (actually decent stats and support skill for a 2.5 spirit, might keep one of those)

SR:

Ah Puch
Itzamna
Tezcatlipoca x2
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir

I want:
Yum Kaax
Daikokuten
Belobog
Jurojin
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Ixchel
Ziz
Kisshouten

SR:
Cuhullin
Zilant
T-Rex (You can have 2 of my SRs for a T-Rex, or 2 jokers (metal, earth, wood))

I'll trade you a Yum Kax for Ghandharva the Music God. Will have to wait a while, though; just entered a 10-hour trade with putermcgee. Is tomorrow good for the trade?

Toma

I'll trade you a Yum Kax for Ghandharva the Music God. Will have to wait a while, though; just entered a 10-hour trade with putermcgee. Is tomorrow good for the trade?

Yup, fine by me. One is reserved for you.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
50 free orbs sounds alright to me. Cheeky of them not to make it a straight 60 though.

Anyone have a Zhuge Liang or Prometheus for trade?

I have:

Pandora
Belobog
Chernobog
Ziz
Mokosh
Toutatis
Lugh

Zhuge Liange for ziz?

Ah Puch dark
Tlaloc water
Prometheus metal
Kwatee earth
Tangata manu metal
Ixmucane wood
Shennong wood
Kanaloa water
Sorcerer fire

I can use Inti, Ashura, Chalchiuhtlicue, Freya, Gunslinger, or Kisshoten.

I have a Chalchiuhtlicue, maybe two. I need sorcerer, need a fire element changer and he is really easy to max out thanks to being an AM.

I still have Ziz if you want to trade.

I have Yunica (UC) along with:
Cyanea (UC, Gravity Rush, fire)
Nevi Mossui (UC, Gravity Rush, wood)
Nevi Shaga (UC, Gravity Rush, water)

If you want to trade. Unfortunately, I'm also going for the Spy Costume spirits, but I'd be willing to trade for other Gravity Rush UCs that I've never had. I sent you a friend request in the game (schroeder-gaf).

Check your trade list. I put in my 3.

Lol what did you want/what did I offer you?

EDIT: Now I remember. Which Spy did you want?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'd love a Zhuge Liange as well. If anyone has one, here's my tradelist:
600px-Ixmucane.jpg
X3
600px-Ixchel.jpg

600px-Tlaloc.jpg
X2
600px-Huallallo_Carhuincho.jpg

600px-Wakan_Tanka.jpg
X2
600px-Cernunnos.jpg

600px-Ashura_the_Evil.jpg

600px-Chernobog.jpg

I'm also pretty desperate for a Fire Joker. I have a Metal Joker that I can trade for one.

putermcgee

Lol what did you want/what did I offer you?

EDIT: Now I remember. Which Spy did you want?
Glad you remembered, because I sure as hell didn't.

Ziz for Spy Costume [insert any of them]. Do you have a premium UC to make the trade work? Also, I've got like 10 hours left for a 3x trade with yella, so we'll have to wait a while.

Ventara

Bumping this post. I don't know why the pictures are acting weird, but you can still make out the spirit, or just quote me to see the name from the image file.

Guys, I'm looking for Jokers of Light, all advance SR, Aphrodite, Athena, Ashura, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, and anime waifus. But that's just what I'm looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you think is good and I'll go through them. Btw send a PM since I don't check this thread often enough.

Here's what I have. Feel free to PM since I don't check this thread often enough. Images aren't mine.

600px-Tezcatlipoca.jpg

600px-Phoenix.jpgg

600px-Azure_Dragon.jpg

600px-Zilant.jpg

600px-Senju-Kannon.jpg

600px-Kokopelli.jpg

600px-First_Mother.jpg

600px-Black_Tortoise.jpg

600px-Guivre.jpg

600px-Hades.jpg

600px-Artemis.jpg

Igaluk.jpg

600px-Ukko.jpg

Haven't decided if I'll trade these three, but I thought I'd post them and see what the offer are like.

600px-Gundahar.jpg

600px-Lady_of_the_Depths.jpg

600px-CrazyGP.jpg

putermcgee

Wait I need a ADV UC? I thought you wanted spy costume.
You need any spirit summoned with Destiny Orbs. Advance Summons, or Knack or Gravity Rush Summons... I'd call them premium summons in general since they require premium currency.

Edit: Oh now I see. My bad. Let's work out the details later because I've still got 8 hours on my trades.

RalchAC

Ok, guys. I was thinking about checking my friend list and delete some non-GAF people lol.

Here is the people from here I have: can active users that I don't have yet quote me? We should put a "survived the 2 days maintenance" slot on the Google Doc, to know who is still active.

Rixa-GAF, acePtr-GAF, Lesiroth-GAF, Khrysler-GAF, BlackBuzzard-GAF, Azure Symphony, Pbae-GAF, maouvin-GAF, coolasj19-GAF, spatenfloot-GAF, baekshi-GAF, Darkologia-GAF and ZettaiSeigi-GAF.

I put it on the "email" tag so people without a GAF account can't read the IDs. If somebody is missing please give me your ID :)

Edit: Ok, it seems some tags were there. I don't know how to di it then xD

Rixa

Edit: Ok, it seems some tags were there. I don't know how to di it then xD

Hey RalchAC. Thank you for the trades, go and accept the last one.

Toma, we might be able to do our "lil" trade later today (evening).
Are you willing to trade Cuhullin to 3 R's? I could use 1 more Cuhullin to break last limit. But I understand if you dont want to.

Cuhullin has nice stats at level 46: HP 1732, ATK 402, SPD 224. Makes good addition to my raid team which ofc includes Barong.

Kalamoj

Hey RalchAC. Thank you for the trades, go and accept the last one.

Toma, we might be able to do our "lil" trade later today (evening).
Are you willing to trade Cuhullin to 3 R's? I could use 1 more Cuhullin to break last limit. But I understand if you dont want to.

Cuhullin has nice stats at level 46: HP 1732, ATK 402, SPD 224. Makes good addition to my raid team which ofc includes Barong.

Wow @ that Cuhullin. He must be a beast on fire days.

Toma

yella? Rixa? Someone here for the trade?

Top Bottom