• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm here. Want me to put it up now?

Yup. I'll offer your Gandharva then. If you like it and need more of them to limit break eventually, let me know.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
D:... Uh oh. I seem to have mixed up the two of them. I'm really sorry lol. Really don't know what I was thinking.

Gonna have to try doing some summoning and see if I get one. :(

Haha, you dont have any of the other R's I'd need, right? :p

Considering I have 3 of these, I should be able to have one left for you for quite a while. Let me know when you summoned something for the trade. :)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ok, guys. I was thinking about checking my friend list and delete some non-GAF people lol.

Here is the people from here I have: can active users that I don't have yet quote me? We should put a "survived the 2 days maintenance" slot on the Google Doc, to know who is still active.

Rixa-GAF, acePtr-GAF, Lesiroth-GAF, Khrysler-GAF, BlackBuzzard-GAF, Azure Symphony, Pbae-GAF, maouvin-GAF, coolasj19-GAF, spatenfloot-GAF, baekshi-GAF, Darkologia-GAF and ZettaiSeigi-GAF.

I put it on the "email" tag so people without a GAF account can't read the IDs. If somebody is missing please give me your ID :)

Edit: Ok, it seems some tags were there. I don't know how to di it then xD

Add me too: dallow

Rixa

Toma. Irl work to do, so I cant play atm. Maybe in ~4h time (after 21.00 EET). Lets check those trades then (or later / tomorrow).

Toma

Toma. Irl work to do, so I cant play atm. Maybe in ~4h time (after 21.00 EET). Lets check those trades then (or later / tomorrow).

Sure, sure, let me know later today then so we can put up some trades. I'll be travelling tomorrow, so I wont have much time to check DoS.

Rixa

Sure, sure, let me know later today then so we can put up some trades. I'll be travelling tomorrow, so I wont have much time to check DoS.

Just remember to Hunt. Iam also tomorrow in work. But yeah I should be at home in the evening. Hunted today, got 3 C.

Toma

Just remember to Hunt. Iam also tomorrow in work. But yeah I should be at home in the evening. Hunted today, got 3 C.

Speaking of which, I'll do a looooooooong travel tomorrow. Do we know how many KM/Miles are needed for the full hunt rewards?

Rixa

Speaking of which, I'll do a looooooooong travel tomorrow. Do we know how many KM/Miles are needed for the full hunt rewards?

Well my experience is only for ~130km travel between home adsl and destination (in 3 different places). Only got 5 hunts.

Toma

Well my experience is only for ~130km travel between home adsl and destination (in 3 different places). Only got 5 hunts.

Hm, I have 315km tomorrow, I was thinking of doing a stop in between if I already reach the full rewards in the middle of my travels... but since that doesnt seem to case, I'll just hunt on my destination and back home.

Toma

Did someone already merge an SR into the same SR? How much bonus do you get for pure breeding a single SR into the main one?

130 km is 5 spirits, somewhere above 200 is 6, and when i had 492 km logged it's also 6.

I didn't notice diffrence in rarity of spirits gain beetween 230 and 492 km travels

Toma

130 km is 5 spirits, somewhere above 200 is 6, and when i had 492 km logged it's also 6.

I didn't notice diffrence in rarity of spirits gain beetween 230 and 492 km travels

Wth. How much would be the full reward scale then? Wow.

Might do a hunt then as soon as I hit the 6 spirits, if I only reach up to 6 spirits for my full travels anyway though, so thanks for the info :)

Rixa

Might do a hunt then as soon as I hit the 6 spirits, if I only reach up to 6 spirits for my full travels anyway though, so thanks for the info :)

Iam wondering what km is R limit. As for being 40km I havent got single rare and Ive hunted ~15 times. Only C & UC

Probably transcontinetal flights. What yosp shown with 14 spirits might have been Japan-> America or Japan-> Europe

Iam wondering what km is R limit. As for being 40km I havent got single rare and Ive hunted ~15 times. Only C & UC

I've got R& SR for 15 km travel :)

Toma

Probably transcontinetal flights. What yosp shown with 14 spirits might have been Japan-> America or Japan-> Europe

I've got R& SR for 15 km travel :)

How many spirits for 15km? 3?

Would you guys rather do 2 times 5 spirits on 315km or 20 times 3 spirits? I cant imagine the probabilities for 5 spirits would be so much higher to be better than 60 spirits overall though, hmmmmm.

Toma

How many Jurojin you want?

15? 20? I'd be fine with one at a time though. :p

Yup, I'll put it up. Tigerheli.

Is your Ziz reserved or is there anything you'd trade it for? (My trade list is on the last page)

And I think someone offered something for your fire joker before I could. If that was Guardian, I'll just wait until you have the second up for trade.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
15? 20? I'd be fine with one at a time though. :p

Is your Ziz reserved or is there anything you'd trade it for? (My trade list is on the last page)

And I think someone offered something for your fire joker before I could. If that was Guardian, I'll just wait until you have the second up for trade.

Yeah, sorry, I have some VERY active traders on my friends list, so whatever I put up usually gets an offer in a few minutes. The fire joker is clear now.

I'll check your list for the ziz. not reserved.

Toma

Yeah, sorry, I have some VERY active traders on my friends list, so whatever I put up usually gets an offer in a few minutes. The fire joker is clear now.

I'll check your list for the ziz. not reserved.

Thanks, I offered the trade now. Curious, what did the other guy offer?

Toma

Wow, levelling a spirit from 45 to 55 is expensive. Probably used up around 30-40k spirit points.

Toma

Alright, i have several Asian friends who have Jurojin up for trade am pretty sure i could get you at least 2

That would be sweet, pretty sure I wont have my Jurojin maxed for a long time, so I'd take plenty off your hands if you are interested in my spirits.

Dragun619

Decided to put my Phoenix and Tezcatlipoca up for trade to see what the offers were like before I went to sleep. And I woke up a happy dude.

Got offered a Vermillion Bird for Tezcatlipoca and a Yellow Emperor for Phoenix. Aw yisss. Now, if only this one Asian payer on my friend list would stop merging his Guan Yu's to get the bonus stats and place some back on trade.

Ok, guys. I was thinking about checking my friend list and delete some non-GAF people lol.

Here is the people from here I have: can active users that I don't have yet quote me? We should put a "survived the 2 days maintenance" slot on the Google Doc, to know who is still active.

Rixa-GAF, acePtr-GAF, Lesiroth-GAF, Khrysler-GAF, BlackBuzzard-GAF, Azure Symphony, Pbae-GAF, maouvin-GAF, coolasj19-GAF, spatenfloot-GAF, baekshi-GAF, Darkologia-GAF and ZettaiSeigi-GAF.

I put it on the "email" tag so people without a GAF account can't read the IDs. If somebody is missing please give me your ID :)

Edit: Ok, it seems some tags were there. I don't know how to di it then xD

I survived the 2-day outage but I've been quite busy the past few days. Definitely still playing though. Just sorting some stuff out, because... priorities. LOL

Dragun619

I need to start working on leveling current raid boss

Anyone interested in trading my Ziz and or Ashura for Chernobogs ?

If your still down to trade, I have a Chernobog and I would like to trade it for a Ziz, but if not I'm cool with Ashura the Evil. My DoS ID: Dragun619.

Up for trade

R
2x Inti
1x Miroku
2x Ashura Evil
2x Toutatis
1x Adaptive Camo
1x Mokosh
1x Shennong
1x Buffalo Maiden
1x Ogma

SR
Ukko for a Earth Joker,Hades or Any SR that isnt Earth or Water

ADV UC
Ryder(Knack)
Gade(Gravity Rush)
Alias(Gravity Rush)

ADV R
Ladon(Wood)
Spy Raven(Water)
Looking for any other ADV R that isnt wood,water or light

Looking for
Ziz
Inti
Heremod
Vampire Hunter
Valkyrie
Freya
Ixchel
Veles
Lugh

Toma

Up for trade

R
2x Belobog
1x Miroku
2x Ashura Evil
2x Toutatis
1x Adaptive Camo
1x Mokosh
1x Shennong
1x Buffalo Maiden
1x Ogma

SR
Ukko for a Earth Joker,Hades or Any SR that isnt Earth or Water

ADV UC
Ryder(Knack)
Gade(Gravity Rush)
Alias(Gravity Rush)

ADV R
Ladon(Wood)
Spy Raven(Water)

Looking for
Ziz
Inti
Heremod
Vampire Hunter
Valkyrie
Freya
Ixchel
Veles
Lugh

2 Veles : 2 Belobogs?

Toma

Nah sorry i can get Veles easy and its not really a priority with limit breaking. I would do 2 Belobog for 2 Inti,2 Chernobog or 2 Ziz.

I doubt you'll find many people trading Belobogs for current event spirits since most players only trade current event spirits for current event spirits. They are easy to trade and everyone takes part in the trades, but I'll ask you in a week again if your Belobogs still pop up on your trade list :p

But yeah, I wouldnt trade 2 Ashura for 2 Belobogs, if I can get 2 Ziz for them basically, good luck with the trade though. Maybe Belobog for Inti works out for you somewhat easily.

Edit: Speaking of which, I got another Chernobog. Anyone who wants to trade a Ziz for it?

iosefe

iosefe reporting in, added to friends list. looking for a nice european to complete me.

(i have 1 european only, so sad)

so yeah, the game good, reminds me of my Puzzle and dragons days, which were fun. i'm on the GAF list, or you can jsut add -GAF to my username ingame

Amn

Neo Member
Up for trade

R
2x Belobog
1x Miroku
2x Ashura Evil
2x Toutatis
1x Adaptive Camo
1x Mokosh
1x Shennong
1x Buffalo Maiden